*Trump, Trump's Fed. Judge.*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Judge will side with Hillary, Trump is keen on their shit.
2. READ:

SAMPLE:
"Former President Trump’s attorneys argued that a judge appointed by former President Bill Clinton should recuse himself from a lawsuit accusing Hillary Clinton and her allies of framing Trump and accusing his 2016 campaign of colluding with Russia." and
" This could not be more important in a case like the above styled cause, where wrongs in regard to a presidential election are to be redressed,”

3. He has to disappear now. lol

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump should have pulled one from the Dem playbook and went "Judge Shopping" before filing.
That's not the way it works in federal court in the Southern District of Florida. You file your case, and then it gets randomly assigned to a judge in that district. There's no way to "shop" for a particular judge. You can shop for a federal venue in some cases, but no way to know what judge will be assigned to the case.

That's not the way it works in federal court in the Southern District of Florida. You file your case, and then it gets randomly assigned to a judge in that district. There's no way to "shop" for a particular judge. You can shop for a federal venue in some cases, but no way to know what judge will be assigned to the case.
What if the judge selection is rigged?

I don’t trust my government anymore especially when Hillary or Trump is involved.

What if the judge selection is rigged?

I don’t trust my government anymore especially when Hillary or Trump is involved.
Sure, it totally could be. I mean somebody in the clerk's office is making the assignment, it's not done by a computer as far as I know. Normally the clerk would have no reason to prioritize a particular judge to a certain case, not knowing anything about it other than the parties involved. But in this case, since Trump is the named plaintiff, it's certainly possible that a Trump-hating individual in the clerk's office intentionally assigned it to a Clinton appointed judge. I was just saying that there's no way for a plaintiff to pick the judge.

Sorry bout that,

1. Denmark smell.
2. This judge isn't going to be able to preside over this case.
3. Tainted bad.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sure, it totally could be. I mean somebody in the clerk's office is making the assignment, it's not done by a computer as far as I know. Normally the clerk would have no reason to prioritize a particular judge to a certain case, not knowing anything about it other than the parties involved. But in this case, since Trump is the named plaintiff, it's certainly possible that a Trump-hating individual in the clerk's office intentionally assigned it to a Clinton appointed judge. I was just saying that there's no way for a plaintiff to pick the judge.
It's generally a rotation. Although I know of one court system (state) where cases are screened by a central office of attorneys for esp complex cases, and those are put in a separate group for rotational assignment.

Nothing's fixed. Trump didn't like having a federal judge with an hispanic surname. He's an asshole who always wants to game the system.

Hopefully he gets this. He should have an unbiased judge hearing this.

---Trump is requesting that the Clinton judge overseeing his Russiagate case be removed---

Will the same call go out for the biased Thomas when he sits on the council for a court case involving 1/6?

Forum List

Back