Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

“When you’re a star they let you do it,” Trump says in the recording, which was obtained by the Washington Post and released on Friday. “You can do anything.”

Trump, in a 2005 conversation with a television host that was caught on a live microphone, describes a failed seduction, saying: “I did try and fuck her, she was married,” and says that when he meets beautiful women he feels able to “grab them by the pussy”.

You can do anything,” he tells Billy Bush, the TV host who is a cousin of George W and Jeb Bush.

On Friday night, amid a storm of condemnation and disavowals by other Republicans, Trump released a video statement in which he made an almost unprecedented apology.

“I said it. I am wrong. I apologize”.
'You can do anything': Trump brags on tape about using fame to get women

This is the President of the USA and some here love this guy, and one wonders why :)-

The problem is to educate children with "Trumposophy". Example: "No - also when this man, who is in the moment president of the USA, did do such things - you are not allowed to touch your Nanny nor any other woman between her legs - except you pay her before a lot of money to let you do so."

Last edited:
I would say the Emperor is Uncle Sam and the swindlers - but not as good-natured as in this fairy-tale - are Trump and his spitlickers. It's nice to dream with military power on 4th of Juli of a "grand nation" as France is doing since Napoleon is dead - or to dream to be an empire - as the Brits are still doing, although their empire is dead - or to dream of a "lousy but respected"-USA, ah sorry: "great" USA. Interesting clothing - but indeed important are only the values someone keeps on his own. Oh by the way: Do not forget to close the concentration camp Guantanamo, where you installed once different laws for US-Americans and the rest of the world. On problem in this context: When judically will become the "other US-Americans" "rest of the world".

Yes, you could state a "fairy-tale", that is you prerogative. Trump built nothing of what you speak? Trump is new, never before a politician.

He was never before anything else except rich and far from any real problem.

A breath of fresh air

:umno::umno::umno:

on the World stage. Hence, any problem you see in the World and try to associate with Trump, is simple bull shit. Concentration camps and different laws for Americans. Yes, sadly, with the best Government in the World you get the Best Constitution and laws. Do the poor prisoners of Guantanamo deserve rights?

Aha - again I speak with a structural Nazi, who intentionally ignores the human rights, international rights and civil rights. Rights do not depend on an asshole-index or a frustration component.

Do they deserve better than what they got for their actions? Again, that had nothing to do with Trump, and Trump is more than just to let them rot in a shit hole let alone Club Gitmo.

The prisoners of Club Gitmo are lucky, nobody else in the World would of treated them as fairly as the USA.

Okay. So it's not any problem for you to send US-Nazis and/or US-terrorists into the concentration camp Guantanamo.

It's by way interesting for me how compressed the US-propaganda is. You bring the Club of Rome and all Catholics and environmentalists and all Muslims with only some very few words into a common "enemy/terrorist"-sphere. The Göbbels who plants such propagandistic structures into the brains of so many US-Americans is for sure intelligent. Artificial intelligent and/or satanic intelligent, I guess.

Rights and Trump? Adams? You are kind of all over the place, first and foremost Adam Smith is not mentioned in this thread yet you responded to my post as if I was quoting Adam Smith. I quoted John Adams. Big mistage on your part showing you somehow lack english comprehension skills.

Yes, Moslems attacked the USA. Yes, Moslems got sent to Club Gitmo. You compare that to Germany killing Women and Children in the 1940's and before.

Maybe now you can see why you sound like a complete idiot.

Says who?

It is incredible to me how the Left is so transfixed on a locker room bragging contest between two guys with big egos. "Grab her by the pussy" must dance your heads every night when you go to bed and every morning when you wake.

It is incredible to me how the Left is so transfixed on a locker room bragging contest between two guys with big egos. "Grab her by the pussy" must dance your heads every night when you go to bed and every morning when you wake.
In my younger days it often did when I had one in bed with me. Especially in the morning.

Trump is "Left"? Or how else do you interpret his contempt for women?

Last edited:

I interpret your preoccupation with brag session between Trump and some guy as obsessive and silly.

The problem is to educate children with "Trumposophy". Example: "No - also when this man, who is in the moment president of the USA, did do such things - you are not allowed to touch your Nanny nor any other woman between her legs - except you pay her before a lot of money to let you do so."
It is well known that the Democrats are the party of perverts. Care for a list.

Jeffrey Epstein convicted of being a pedophile, Democrat fundraiser and donor, personal friend of Democrat Bill Clinton.

Anthony Wiener, Democrat, guilty of sending naked pictures of himself to 15 a year old girl.

Henry Wienstien, Democrat donar, personal friend of many Democrats, forcing young girls to have sex with him to be in movies.

How about Creepy Joe Biden, groping 12 year old girls!

Epstein, Bean & Buck: The Democratic Donors' Sex-Creep Club
Terry Bean is the prominent gay rights activist who co-founded the influential Human Rights Campaign organization. He is also a veteran member of the board of the HRC Foundation, which disseminates Common Core-aligned “anti-bullying” material to children’s schools nationwide.

Like Epstein, Bean also had a thing for young minors. In 2014, a grand jury charged him with horrifying sexual abuse allegations involving multiple victims — including a 15-year-old boy. After a sweeping investigation led by the Portland police department’s sex crime units and two county district attorney’s offices, authorities charged Bean with two felony counts of third-degree sodomy and one misdemeanor count of third-degree sex abuse. His 20-something boyfriend, Kiah Lawson, was indicted on third-degree sodomy and third-degree sexual abuse.

Allegations of Bean’s lurid sexual trysts with young men, which Lawson says the Democratic donor secretly videotaped, first surfaced in the local Willamette Week newspaper five years ago. Police say the pair enticed a 15-year-old boy to a hotel in Eugene, Oregon, after meeting him through the iPhone app Grinder, which helps men locate “local gay, bi and curious guys for dating.”

I interpret your preoccupation with brag session between Trump and some guy as obsessive and silly.

=Ich interpretiere deine Besorgnis über die Prahlerei Sitzung zwischen Trump und irgendeinem anderen als besessen und dumm.

No. Makes also not any sense, what you said here. when I translate it word by word into one of my own languages. Donald Trump is the supreme commander of the US-forces. I hope Trump forces no one of his soldiers to have to shoot him down, because they have first of all to defend the USA.

Trump is his own vision.
Trump says "no" to everyone who is not Trump.
Trump knows nothing about politics and history- not even something about the time of history while he lived. ...

... and so on and so on.

Last edited:

Jeffrey Epstein convicted of being a pedophile, Democrat fundraiser and donor, personal friend of Democrat Bill Clinton.

Anthony Wiener, Democrat, guilty of sending naked pictures of himself to 15 a year old girl.

Henry Wienstien, Democrat donar, personal friend of many Democrats, forcing young girls to have sex with him to be in movies.

Terry Bean is the prominent gay rights activist who co-founded the influential Human Rights Campaign organization. He is also a veteran member of the board of the HRC Foundation, which disseminates Common Core-aligned “anti-bullying” material to children’s schools nationwide.

Like Epstein, Bean also had a thing for young minors. In 2014, a grand jury charged him with horrifying sexual abuse allegations involving multiple victims — including a 15-year-old boy. After a sweeping investigation led by the Portland police department’s sex crime units and two county district attorney’s offices, authorities charged Bean with two felony counts of third-degree sodomy and one misdemeanor count of third-degree sex abuse. His 20-something boyfriend, Kiah Lawson, was indicted on third-degree sodomy and third-degree sexual abuse.

Allegations of Bean’s lurid sexual trysts with young men, which Lawson says the Democratic donor secretly videotaped, first surfaced in the local Willamette Week newspaper five years ago. Police say the pair enticed a 15-year-old boy to a hotel in Eugene, Oregon, after meeting him through the iPhone app Grinder, which helps men locate “local gay, bi and curious guys for dating.”

?

From my point of view Donald Trump tries to destroy [the values of] the western world. And I'm not sure about, whether he could also be an extreme danger for the survival of all mankind.

Last edited:
From my point of view Donald Trump tries to destroy [the values of] the western world.
It is a shame that you can not articulate that point of view with facts. Go ahead, give it your best shot, I will hold my breath waiting.

All facts are very well kown. Lots of citizens of the USA decide to ignore facts, when this facts make them not happy. For example the man made climate change. Trump costs the world economy every year about $400 billions - maybe more. The moral of Trump is darwinism. He is an autocrat discussing with no one. He knows nothing and decides everything. He worked once together with the Mafia in NY. He fights against the free press - and against freedom at all... and so on and so on and so on ... Shortest way to describe Donald Trump: He's an antiamerican - living far over every roof in an mystery sky scraper of New York. A personified absurdity. And not to forget: this absolutelly stupid criminal maximizes the risks for nuclear wars.

Last edited:
I was against Trump, but with all the violence, hate, and vile insults of the left of the recent days, I am now going to join the simple Americans, and join the fight to stop the radical Leftists.

Trump is the greatest jobs president ever.

Since a long time we (=the western world) have the problem the poor became more poor and the rich more rich. Now - an effect of the phenomenon Trump, I guess - have additionally the problem that the number of millionaires worldwide is sinking.

Did you get a job because of Trump? Do you know someone who got a job because of Trump?

I was against Trump, but with all the violence, hate, and vile insults of the left of the recent days, I am now going to join the simple Americans, and join the fight to stop the radical Leftists.

Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood.

John Adams, A Dissertation on the Canon and Feudal Law, 1765

We're not all as simple as you may have been led to believe. Typically the ones applying that label are imbacillic morons who can't see beyond the ends of their noses which are used to lead them around.

Since a long time we (=the western world) have the problem the poor became more poor and the rich more rich. Now - an effect of the phenomenon Trump, I guess - have additionally the problem that the number of millionaires worldwide is sinking.

Did you get a job because of Trump? Do you know someone who got a job because of Trump?
The poor became, poorer, in the USA than elsewhere? The poor of California are worst off then the poor in Liberia? The poor in Brazil have it better than the poor here? The poor in Mexico come here by the millions because they would prefer worst conditions? When you speak, it is pure ignorance.

Trump is also ruining the wealth of millionaires? Yet the stock market has set a record high. Employment has set a record high. Corporations, companies, individuals enjoyed a huge reduction in taxes. Again, when you speak it is pure ignorance.

Jobs, yes, I can say I have a job because of Trump.

All facts are very well kown. Lots of citizens of the USA decide to ignore facts, when this facts make them not happy. For example the man made climate change. Trump costs the world economy every year about $400 billions - maybe more. The moral of Trump is darwinism. He is an autocrat discussing with no one. He knows nothing and decides everything. He worked once together with the Mafia in NY. He fights against the free press - and against freedom at all... and so on and so on and so on ... Shortest way to describe Donald Trump: He's an antiamerican - living far over every roof in an mystery sky scraper of New York. A personified absurdity. And not to forget: this absolutelly stupid criminal maximizes the risks for nuclear wars.

As I said, it is a shame that you can not respond with one fact to discuss. Your opinion which is a false premise is not the basis of any discussion.

But but but.... Trump has been married three times!

As I said, it is a shame that you can not respond with one fact to discuss. Your opinion which is a false premise is not the basis of any discussion.

Intentional ignorance is your problem. Trump is not a hero nor is the USA a holy nation. I guess the best is "you" call indeed all your soldiers back to the USA and will try to live in your own country in peace, prosperity and harmony before your nation tries to tell others what they have to do or not to do. Trump is dangerous in all questions of world peace and world economy. His remake of old problems remembers me to a drunkard, who tries to find the key under a latern in the city, which he had lost outside of the city in the dark - while the real problem is a break in a barrage, which is able to kill the whole planet. He plays a Punch and Judy show and cries "I'm Shakespeare." What an idiot. It would be amusing, if it would not be so damned dangerous, what this idiot is doing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back