Trump Treason!!!

President Trump was warned by all his closest adviser, about the nature of the Russian leader: a murderer, a psychopath!

How could he have fallen, so easily, so deeply, under the dictator’s sway????

This was Donald Trump’s insane response when he was warned not to praise, coddle, succumb to Putin’s powers:

Trump said: "…I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Putin is not that kind of a man. … he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."

How could President Trump be so naïve????
How could he be such a fool????

It's nothing short of TREASON!!!

Oh…wait…..did I say ‘Trump’??

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

That was Franklin Roosevelt….and it was Joseph Stalin to whom he was referring….

In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace." William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

Now, with knowledge of history, I’m certain all the media and Democrats will be screaming about what a traitor Franklin Roosevelt was….

….won’t they?

Franklin Roosevelt is dead. He's been dead for 74 years.

Speaking of 'dead'.....

.... I’m looking for evidence to determine exactly when your cerebrum entered the dead zone, and based on my extensive experience watching CSI, I know that I should check for signs of insect activity: let’s call in the entomologist to pin down the exact moment of pupation!

You probably need to check that for yourself idiot.

President Trump was warned by all his closest adviser, about the nature of the Russian leader: a murderer, a psychopath!

This was Donald Trump’s insane response when he was warned not to praise, coddle, succumb to Putin’s powers:

Trump said: "…I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Putin is not that kind of a man. … he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

That was Franklin Roosevelt….and it was Joseph Stalin to whom he was referring….

In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace." William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

Now, with knowledge of history, I’m certain all the media and Democrats will be screaming about what a traitor Franklin Roosevelt was….

….won’t they?
nobody takes, right wing "intelligence" seriously; fallacies of false Cause, and fake news, is all they have.

All Deep State puppets like Brennan, McCain etc. have been barking from their holes calling Trump "a traitor." But they sure are traitors themselves and their "opinion" obviously was dictated by their Deep State bosses who will be really in trouble if Trump and Putin together start cleaning the world form their Globalist projects.

I can agree with much of your post.....but let's be very clear: there is hardly a degree of separation between the nature of Joseph 'Koba' Stalin and Vladimir Putin, two communist homicidal dictators.

Putin is not a communist.

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

….won’t they?
are you trying to support and defend Trumps “Russia butt kissing” by pointing to FDR? Do you really think that’s a strong arguement?

Now, focus like a laser: I'm proving.....PROVING.....that the term 'traitor' is simply a smear when applied to Trump....but a fact when applied to Roosevelt.

Roosevelt not only turned over control of the war to Stalin, costing thousands of American lives, but he allowed Stalin to keep 25,000 American soldiers as hostages.

On the obverse, this is Trump's record with Russia:

Anti-Russia Actions by Trump…things that have directly and indirectly effected Russia

1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

2.Pulled out of the Iran deal…a Russian signee

3.Pulled out of Paris Accords….a Russian signee

4.Sanctions against Russia…460 sanctions against individuals and entities

5.Expelled Russian diplomats

6.Gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles to use against Russian proxies

7. Obama….more flexible, Hillary ‘reset button,’ wouldn’t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one deal….

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russia….

And, of course, you dunce, first and foremost.....

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

Get it now, you dunce????
'

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

….won’t they?
^ Thread of the Year!

10 minute Ravi Shankar at Monterey Pops standing ovation!!!!

All Deep State puppets like Brennan, McCain etc. have been barking from their holes calling Trump "a traitor." But they sure are traitors themselves and their "opinion" obviously was dictated by their Deep State bosses who will be really in trouble if Trump and Putin together start cleaning the world form their Globalist projects.

I can agree with much of your post.....but let's be very clear: there is hardly a degree of separation between the nature of Joseph 'Koba' Stalin and Vladimir Putin, two communist homicidal dictators.

Putin is not a communist.

And water is not wet?????

Do you believe (I almost said 'think') that Roosevelt was a traitor?

You should try to have a discussion without being condescending the entire time. It might be a fun experience; you never know! You didn't answer my question. Show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Do you believe (I almost said 'think') that Roosevelt was a traitor?

No. And neither does anyone with knowledge of American history and a brain.

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

….won’t they?
^ Thread of the Year!

10 minute Ravi Shankar at Monterey Pops standing ovation!!!!

Yer a peach, Frank!

You just don't know much about Putin. Your Media spreads lies about him 24/7.

You're not serious.....are you?????

Alexander Litvinenko at University College Hospital
Alexander Litvinenko was a former officer of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) and KGB, who fled from court prosecution in Russia and received political asylum in the United Kingdom.

On 1 November 2006, Litvinenko suddenly fell ill and was hospitalized. He died three weeks later, becoming the first confirmed victim of lethal polonium-210-induced acute radiation syndrome.[1] Litvinenko's allegations about the misdeeds of the FSB and his public deathbed accusations that Russian president Vladimir Putin was behind his unusual malady resulted in worldwide media coverage.[2]

Subsequent investigations by British authorities into the circumstances of Litvinenko's death led to serious diplomatic difficulties between the British and Russian governments.
Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko - Wikipedia
Before believing your Media and "leaders" start requesting the evidence. And if the evidence is absent or it is just "probably" or "highly likely" it means you have been fooled and used in some dirty games. Pretty often those games are against Russia. But I remember how Bush bombed Iraq just because Colin Powell showed some powder during UN meeting.

You wanna change the subject?

That means I win, huh?

HIllary_Clinton_Russia_Reset_Button_Image.jpg

Let's rewind the tape when Crooked Hillary actually colluded smiling it up with her uranium one deal and money. All thanks to Russia.

Some will not drop it no matter how many times a conspiracy theory is debunked. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The United States works with despots all over the world when it suits our interest....Putin is no different....what the US faces in the world will be made much worse without working with Russia and China....can we all just grow up a little and realize that nations do not have friends we have interests...Trump is wise enough to see it what is wrong with the swamp and the media? maybe this new way is drying up their greased palms.....

There is one big difference.

Stalin was a crazy communist who could not grow a country if it was planted on a gold mine.

Putin is a proud nationalist under whom Russia is finally growing. He absolutely loathes communism, a big problem for leftists.

The United States works with despots all over the world when it suits our interest....Putin is no different....what the US faces in the world will be made much worse without working with Russia and China....can we all just grow up a little and realize that nations do not have friends we have interests...Trump is wise enough to see it what is wrong with the swamp and the media? maybe this new way is drying up their greased palms.....

Let's remind all of Lord Palmerston's version of your post:

We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow.
Henry John Temple Palmerston, Remarks in the House of Commons, March 1, 1848

We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow.
He sure said better than I......

HIllary_Clinton_Russia_Reset_Button_Image.jpg

Let's rewind the tape when Crooked Hillary actually colluded smiling it up with her uranium one deal and money. All thanks to Russia.

Some will not drop it no matter how many times a conspiracy theory is debunked. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Is that the new deflection for the average Trump haters?
Deflection not necessary, its debunked.
i-have-no-intelligent-answer-to-defend-trump-ill-just-bring-up-hillary.jpg

Looks like saying "debunked" is the new deflection. You Trump haters are so good at it dodge truth now.

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

….won’t they?
are you trying to support and defend Trumps “Russia butt kissing” by pointing to FDR? Do you really think that’s a strong arguement?

Now, focus like a laser: I'm proving.....PROVING.....that the term 'traitor' is simply a smear when applied to Trump....but a fact when applied to Roosevelt.

Roosevelt not only turned over control of the war to Stalin, costing thousands of American lives, but he allowed Stalin to keep 25,000 American soldiers as hostages.

On the obverse, this is Trump's record with Russia:

Anti-Russia Actions by Trump…things that have directly and indirectly effected Russia

1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

2.Pulled out of the Iran deal…a Russian signee

3.Pulled out of Paris Accords….a Russian signee

4.Sanctions against Russia…460 sanctions against individuals and entities

5.Expelled Russian diplomats

6.Gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles to use against Russian proxies

7. Obama….more flexible, Hillary ‘reset button,’ wouldn’t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one deal….

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russia….

And, of course, you dunce, first and foremost.....

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

Get it now, you dunce????
'
why trade in our long time allies for a new relationship?

which interests?

If you examine Trump's playbook, many of his tactics are identical to Stalin.

Lets face it, Trump admires all dictators and wants ultimate power for himself too. He probably will not get that thanks to our separation of state, rule of law and Constitution, but he will do a lot of damage to our country and world standing trying.

As for America's interests, there is nothing interesting in Russia. They are only interesting at times to help with terror organization elimination and nuclear proliferation because it's just as important to them. More often, they create problems for the US in foreign conflicts.

Forum List

Back