Trump Trade War with Canada and Trashing Trudeau is Backfiring

Next thing you know, the Chicago mafia will be smuggling maple syrup across the border.
Canada produces its own maple syrup. In fact, they produce 85% of the worlds maple syrup. When Canadians learned they were importing maple syrup from America they protested, called for a boycott and demanded the importations be halted.

The US must have had a better grade or price. Canada tries to protect their citizens from other nations hurting their economy yet they and lefties get upset when the US tries to do the same. Interesting isn’t it.

Tariffs lifted, agreements on soy beans and natural gas, just off the top of my head.
All I have found are articles about "tentative" agreements "future" negotiations, but no real agreements. Was there a real agreement or is this just another huckster trick/lie.

Yes they are agreements. That’s what we wanted. We got it, we won.
Well, why doesn't someone post a link?

Here, let me post a link to something that is already common knowledge.

Can Trump and Europe restart relations?
Your link confirms that no deal was actually made except for a deal for further discussions. Trump lied and his supporters like you fell for the lie and have been promoting the lie as factual information when in fact it is genuine fake news promoted by trump.

I didn’t say so. I said an agreement was reached. Further discussions are to follow. We won.

All I have found are articles about "tentative" agreements "future" negotiations, but no real agreements. Was there a real agreement or is this just another huckster trick/lie.

Your link confirms that no deal was actually made except for a deal for further discussions. Trump lied and his supporters like you fell for the lie and have been promoting the lie as factual information when in fact it is genuine fake news promoted by trump.

I didn’t say so. I said an agreement was reached. Further discussions are to follow. We won.
You really don't know what you are talking about. Ukraine is a main producer of buckwheat which it exports to Russia. They have long hoped and wanted to lessen their dependence of importing this popular grain to Russia. Soy can be grown in the areas where buckwheat is grown. Europe has its own source of soy and does not need the USA for soybeans.

Last edited:

You really don't know what you are talking about. Ukraine is the main producer of buckwheat which it exports to Russia. They have long hoped and wanted to lessen their dependence of importing this popular grain to Russia. Soy can be grown in the areas where buckwheat is grown. Europe has its own source of soy and does not need the USA for soybeans.

Moving the goalposts again. It is exactly as I said, we got what we wanted. When the talks resume and we win again, it will be interesting to see how you haters spin it.

While I admire Trump's cause pertaining fair trade, I just wish he'd be a better spokesman for American products. It makes no sense knocking down foreign trade barriers if at the same time the rhetoric you're using causes anti-American sentiment with their consumers. It's not that he doesn't have a strong basis for complaint, I'm just not impressed with the negotiation skill we're seeing, especially in regards to Europe.

Thanks, Donald.

From the Wall Street Journal:

In Canada’s Grocery Carts, a Boycott U.S.A. Movement Starts Rolling

"""The push to buy more Canadian products—and to boycott American ones—gained strength after the U.S. levied 25% tariffs on Canadian steel and 10% on aluminum ......and President Trump called Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau “Very dishonest & weak”on Twitter """""""""

B3-BH798_CANGOO_M_20180802184225.jpg

Hey moron, that’s what happens in trade wars. We will win it just like we won the trade war with the EU.
LOL what is this delusion? :rofl:

Forum List

Back