Booker needs run out of Senate for antisemitism

Screen-Shot-2018-08-03-at-3.07.43-PM.png

That's antisemitism? Damn, Jews are really sensitive to criticism. Is one able to be critical of anything they do without being a racist?

Snowflakes...

That's antisemitism? Damn, Jews are really sensitive to criticism. Is one able to be critical of anything they do without being a racist?

Snowflakes...

Criticizing someone's religion is beyond the pale. I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish according to official DNA testing, and believe me we don't want to hear this. Our people have suffered for thousands of years.

Snowflakes...

Criticizing someone's religion is beyond the pale. I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish according to official DNA testing, and believe me we don't want to hear this. Our people have suffered for thousands of years.
Better find a freezer fast. you're melting there snowflake. Oh and I'm pro-Israel, you're just a low self-esteem idiot.

I guess the voice of reason is anti-Semitism, the truth they can't take it.

Snowflakes...

I did a test.
It turns out that
I'm 0.2% A$$hole, do I have to defend A$$holes now?

What about Polish people suffering from Jews, look at Jewish Communist butchers in post-WW2 Soviet Poland such as Jakub Berman, or Salomon Morel, and get back to me.

Last edited:
Why would any seasoned Senator agree to hold a sign and take a pic without reading it first? I doubt he didn’t. Even her shirt expresses the sentiment. He must be blind.

This actually exposes the hypocrisy.

Jewish groups / institutions have been fighting the U.S.A border security,
but
when it comes to fighting the much worse Israeli border security (With buffer zone guards who shoot at Palestinians approaching the buffer zone wall) which is much worse, then you're "Anti-Semitic"

No wonder why people turn anti-Semitic, Jews put people in that direction themselves.

Last edited:
Why would any seasoned Senator agree to hold a sign and take a pic without reading it first? I doubt he didn’t. Even her shirt expresses the sentiment. He must be blind.

Of course he read it. He just has to walk in back now because nobody can say anything real about Israel without being labeled a racist.

I guess the voice of reason is anti-Semitism, the truth they can't take it.

Snowflakes...

I did a test.
It turns out that
I'm 0.2% A$$hole, do I have to defend A$$holes now?

What about Polish people suffering from Jews, look at Jewish Communist butchers in post-WW2 Soviet Poland such as Jakub Berman, or Salomon Morel, and get back to me.
Yep ... As always - Jews fault! ... ROFL

Forum List

Back