Trump Tops Obama in "2020's Most Admired" Gallup Poll

Once again, Trump > Barry Hussein.

ObamaChinaDoll2.jpg

People admire courage. Like Trump or not, he has stood up to the fire and not backed down. All other politicians and Western leaders have, especially in the face of dealing with China.

China is telling the world "we will provide the alpha males, you cucks just let us steamroll you" and they have, and they will (some with great benefit for themselves), until Trump.

I don't need a Strong Man in power, I need someone who stands up for basic principles and doesn't allow cults of idiots and Communist hugging flakes to run them out of town. Too many have sacrificed to allow some weaklings to stand by as human liberty is squashed.

Most admired man? Really? Who did they survey?

While he's a much better president than the oreo or child molester will ever be, I don't admire him much at all. But I didn't vote for him based on admiration.

Once again, Trump > Barry Hussein.

Do you expect somebody who's been out of the limelight for 4 years, to beat somebody who's the head of the free world?

It's just amazing how long Obama held that position after leaving the white house. So it's not so much as Trump taking the lead with 18% approval, but Obama dropping below 18% after 4 years.

Ok. Which one of you 6-percenters chose Biden?

Trump ends Obama's 12-year run as most admired man: Gallup

"President Trump has ended former President Obama's 12-year run as the most admired man in America, edging out his predecessor in the annual Gallup survey released Tuesday.

Eighteen percent of the survey's respondents named Trump as their most admired man, compared to 15 percent who named Obama and 6 percent who named President-elect Joe Biden. Three percent named National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, while two percent said Pope Francis."

obama is going to go down as that guy who was President, the one with the funny name, before the Great President Trump was elected.

With 95% negative press coverage and 4 years of an obama led plot against him using the FBI, CIA, DOJ and STate Department, and all of the late night comedian and the rest of hollywood arrayed against him, and now with a stolen election denying him his rightful 2nd Term........he still beats your asses.....you leftist assholes.

Trump ends Obama's 12-year run as most admired man

I don't believe that crap.

There's no way Obumma was ever the most admired man in America. Everything he ever achieved was GIVEN to him. He's never achieved a thing in his life without a whole a community paving the way for him, handing him it on a silver platter.

But very telling that the hated evil Trump got THREE TIMES the votes as the "so-popular" Biden which no one actually gives a flying shit about! Tell me that election was straight up again?

But not surprising at all that 5% of Dizzy Democrats picked Dr. Fauci as their "most admired person." :smoke:

Yes....the narcissistic man child, obama..........he will be forgotten by history.......known only as...."Wasn't there a guy with a funny name who was President before Donald Trump?"

"President Trump has ended former President Obama's 12-year run as the most admired man in America, edging out his predecessor in the annual Gallup survey released Tuesday.

Eighteen percent of the survey's respondents named Trump as their most admired man, compared to 15 percent who named Obama and 6 percent who named President-elect Joe Biden. Three percent named National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, while two percent said Pope Francis."

i was just checking to see if this was posted yet.

i'm sure a whole shitload of ORANGE MAN BAD and NOOOOOOOOOO's are taking over.

Biden took some votes from Obama while Trump hit the list for the first time ever. It’s math. Real question is why didn’t Trump beat out a former president which happened 85% of the time prior to Trump but only 25% under Trump. LOSER.

In the 74 times Gallup has asked the open-ended most admired man question since 1946, the incumbent president has topped the list 60 times. Harry Truman (1946-1947 and 1950-1952), Lyndon Johnson (1967-1968), Richard Nixon (1973), Gerald Ford (1974-1975), Jimmy Carter (1980), George W. Bush (2008) and Trump (2017-2018) are the incumbent presidents who did not finish first in past years.

Forty-eight percent of Republicans name Trump this year, with no other public figure receiving more than 2% of Republicans' votes.
  • Forty-eight percent of Republicans name Trump this year, with no other public figure receiving more than 2% of Republicans' votes.
  • Obama is the top choice among Democrats, at 32%, but that is down from 41% last year. President-elect Joe Biden (13%) is also commonly named by Democrats.
  • Additionally, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, is named by 5% of Democrats but only 1% of Republicans, further contributing to Democrats' relative dispersion of choices.
  • Independents are evenly split between Trump (11%) and Obama (11%), with another 3% naming Biden and 2% Fauci.
and i'm sure you deeply examined the results you were approving of in the same manner.

You guys are silly. He received no more votes than ever. All the lackey pubs voted 4 straight years fir the moron. 10% of Obama’s admirers voted for Joe. It’s math.

ODS is alive and well among the ridiculous right, after all these years.

Any list that has barry "boy" soetoro is on, is a fucking useless list. We're talking about the boy that got a nobel peace prize and then went on to set the record for the number of countries bombed back to the Stone Age at..... wait for it..... 7. His specialty was weddings, funerals.... and brown children. Fuck that list.

The same could be said for any list that has a Trump on it, what dumbass would vote for this Orange clown for anything other than Shithead of the Year.

Forum List

Back