NY Post turns against Trump

...and calling Trump an anarchist!
"If you insist on spending your final days in office threatening to burn it all down, that will be how you are remembered. Not as a revolutionary, but as the anarchist holding the match."

I suppose whether a person is a revolutionary or an anarchist can be pretty subjective.

They are center-right...
"If you insist on spending your final days in office threatening to burn it all down, that will be how you are remembered. Not as a revolutionary, but as the anarchist holding the match."
When did he threaten to burn it all down? I missed that.

The Post has written scathing shit about Trump for years. They're relatively neutral.

We get it. When they call Trump an anarchist you like it..... when they publish material about Hunted raping Chinese children, you don't like. Your selective outrage is pathetic.

I suppose whether a person is a revolutionary or an anarchist can be pretty subjective.

True.

it depended on which side of the Atlantic you were, as to whether Paul Revere was a terrorist or a patriot.

Not really. A revolutionary leaves the place BETTER than where he found it.

An anarchist leave it WORSE than where he found it.

We get it. When they call Trump an anarchist you like it..... when they publish material about Hunted raping Chinese children, you don't like. Your selective outrage is pathetic.

I didn't realize we elected HUNTER Biden as the 46th president.

So you complain when they report about President Trump, but not put the other candidates relatives in the headlines.

Not really. A revolutionary leaves the place BETTER than where he found it.

An anarchist leave it WORSE than where he found it.
Did the Boston Tea Partiers leave Boston Harbor in in better or worse shape?

It's a macro not a micro analysis. You can point to the many botched battles in WWII, but it's success or failure is measured by the overall war, and not by individual battle.

They are center-right...
When did he threaten to burn it all down? I missed that.

The Post has written scathing shit about Trump for years. They're relatively neutral.

He's currently doing it.

Forum List

Back