Trump: "Today We Witness the Most Evil and Heinous Crime in History of Our Country – Another Attempt to Rig and Steal an Election” – GLOVES OFF!

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It's tragic what is happening to an innocent man and his upstanding patriotic family. As seen today, Trump has unwavering support from the American public. Let's hope Judge Eileen Cannon dismisses the case. Trump laid out the absurdity of Jack Smith's case against him. He will prevail in the end.

Now more than ever Trump needs our help.

---The Biden-appointed Special Counsel has INDICTED me in yet another witch hunt regarding documents that I had the RIGHT to declassify as President of the United States,” Trump wrote in an email message asking supporters to donate.---

---“Please make a contribution to peacefully stand with me today and prove that YOU will NEVER surrender our country to the radical Left,”---

It's tragic what is happening to an innocent man and his upstanding patriotic family. As seen today, Trump has unwavering support from the American public. Let's hope Judge Eileen Cannon dismisses the case. Trump laid out the absurdity of Jack Smith's case against him. He will prevail in the end.

Stallinists / Maoists are in control of our country, abusing their power and positions to eliminate their political rivals / threats, to interfere in elections, and to target / punish parents, Conservatives, Christians, and anyone who opposes their anti-Anerican policies and agendas.

We are seeing Marx's prediction that the US would be conquered from within without a shot being fired.

Again, Trump has zero proof of any stolen election.

Stallinists / Maoists are in control of our country, abusing their power and positions to eliminate their political rivals / threats, to interfere in elections, and to target / punish parents, Conservatives, Christians, and anyone who opposes their anti-Anerican policies and agendas.

We are seeing Marx's prediction that the US would be conquered from within without a shot being fired.

Marx never did predict anything for the USA.

The marxist scum/lowlife faggots/child molesters/trannies/grifters and thieves have joined forces and are all-in on stealing elections in perpetuity. They know Trump wouldn't go so easy the 2nd time. DeSantis wouldn't be any picnic. Their kind of rino can't draw 1% at a NRA meeting. Those days are over.

The hoover bldg will be a drive-thru dog shelter, anything above a capt in the military will be stripped of its commission and benefits and a whole lot of diseased animals will be properly caged.... for a looooong time.

I don't blame them for squirming. Their soulless existence is on the line.

The marxist scum/lowlife faggots/child molesters/trannies/grifters and thieves have joined forces and are all-in on stealing elections in perpetuity. They know Trump wouldn't go so easy the 2nd time. DeSantis wouldn't be any picnic. Their kind of rino can't draw 1% at a NRA meeting. Those days are over.

The hoover bldg will be a drive-thru dog shelter, anything above a capt in the military will be stripped of its commission and benefits and a whole lot of diseased animals will be properly caged.... for a looooong time.

I don't blame them for squirming. Their soulless existence is on the line.
I gotz an election fer sales if you needz one.

The Gateway Pundit.....fake news galore! :heehee:

Forum List

Back