Trump to Terrorize Nation With Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
triggered-loser.jpg

This dude is gonna be pissed.

triggered-loser.jpg

This dude is gonna be pissed.
They're all going to be really pissed. If you live in a blue shithole, run, NOW! When they overturn RvW, the CHAZ/CHOP "Summer of Love" really IS going to look like an actual summer of love.

I voted today, here in my tiny rural Midwest farming town, and when they wrote my info on the voter roll, I glanced at the list and saw a couple dozen names and they all had an "R" next to them. When the screaming leftist shit hits the fan, where do you think will be the safest place in the country? The more I talk to neighbors and tradesmen coming to my home and other folks here and there, the more I believe that EVERYBODY in my state, with the exception of the few sizable cities, is very well armed.

Bring it on, you sick bitches. Bring it the fuck right to my neighborhood. It's gonna be fun.

They're all going to be really pissed. If you live in a blue shithole, run, NOW! When they overturn RvW, the CHAZ/CHOP "Summer of Love" really IS going to look like an actual summer of love.

I voted today, here in my tiny rural Midwest farming town, and when they wrote my info on the voter roll, I glanced at the list and saw a couple dozen names and they all had an "R" next to them. When the screaming leftist shit hits the fan, where do you think will be the safest place in the country? The more I talk to neighbors and tradesmen coming to my home and other folks here and there, the more I believe that EVERYBODY in my state, with the exception of the few sizable cities, is very well armed.

Bring it on, you sick bitches. Bring it the fuck right to my neighborhood. It's gonna be fun.
You live in a tiny rural Midwest farming town. No one is coming to your neighborhood.
You'll die of boredom first! :auiqs.jpg:

Thread closed. Violates clean start rule. Link does not lead to an article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back