Pro-Abortion Terrorists Firebomb Pregnancy Center - Where is Garland?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Several weeks ago the pro-abortion domestic terrorists 'Ruth Sent Us' firebombed a pro-life HQ then publicly bragged about doing it.

Garland has not made an arrest yet. Seriously?!

In the wake of his incompetence / reluctance to go after actual domestic terrorists, instead of parents, another group of pro-abortion domestic terrorists have perpetrated another terrorist firebombing attack on a pregnancy center.

Once again, where the hell is the US AG?

Several weeks ago the pro-abortion domestic terrorists 'Ruth Sent Us' firebombed a pro-life HQ then publicly bragged about doing it.

In the wake of his incompetence / reluctance to go after actual domestic terrorists, instead of parents, another group of pro-abortion domestic terrorists have perpetrated another terrorist firebombing attack on a pregnancy center.

I think he's in makeup, getting ready for the big Thursday night sham show. I thought Holder and Lynch were bad but this guy is the worst.

Its not incompetence, he merely protects the fascist democrats who perpetrated it, this is what they have been doing for 6 years now, Peter Navarro was publicly shamed by Garland and his FBI merely for political payback, when you folks have had enough and start in targeting the DOJ/FBI right back, then it will stop, and make no mistake about it, they have totally subverted the nations rule of law to their political ends, such will never self-correct, ever, it will require violent reprisals and dire consequences for the fascists who have accomplished this!

The Pundit story was today. Did the locals catch the perp(s) yet? Most crimes are not solved within the first few hours and perpetrators brought to justice. Is there something I am missing? Do you have reason to think it will not be investigated and no attempt to apprehend and prosecute the bomber?

The Pundit story was today. Did the locals catch the perp(s) yet? Most crimes are not solved within the first few hours and perpetrators brought to justice. Is there something I am missing? Do you have reason to think it will not be investigated and no attempt to apprehend and prosecute the bomber?

The 1st terrorist bombing was weeks ago by a small group that bragged about doing it....

....and Garland's DOJ has not made an arrest yet.

The 1st terrorist bombing was weeks ago by a small group that bragged about doing it....

....and Garland's DOJ has not made an arrest yet.
I did not hear about the other one earlier somewhere else. They need to get on it.

Point of order....

If it's terrorism when an anti-abortion center is attacked, then isn't it also terrorism when an abortion clinic is attacked?

It was perpetrated by 'Ruth Sent Us', who bragged about it.
Same place, but did a shitty job first time or somewhere else? And, is all this going on at night? I am not reading about death or injuries, associated.

Same place, but did a shitty job first time or somewhere else? And, is all this going on at night? I am not reading about death or injuries, associated.
So a terrorist attack is ok as long as no one is killed or wounded...WTF?!

It's a simple yes or no question.
Sorry sweetie-pie, but you are clueless, protesting is one thing, violent attacks are something else altogether, nobody stood in for Rudolph and his actions at DOJ/FBI covering his tracks for him, pull head from hole and learn history of the thing before making fool of self!

You baby killers have long wanted lawful protest against your baby murder factories criminalized, which is exactly what you meant in your silly ass post, all violent assaults upon those evil venues have always been treated as "domestic terrorism" and the perpetrators of such as "domestic terrorists!" :banana:

So a terrorist attack is ok as long as no one is killed or wounded...WTF?!
Do you have a reading problem, Mister? Or have you just got your posts confused, as I certain never said anything like that.

Forum List

Back