Trump To Take All Questions Tonight

Don't see any threads on Trump's great ABC conversation with America last night so I guess I have to bump my own thread! Did anyone see how great Trump did? ABC is no friend of his, Stephanopolis was constantly hostile and disrespectful constantly interrupting the president, something they would NEVER do to Obama, and Trump sat there and TOOK IT with aplomb as he answered question after question from people, people who voted for Trump, people who voted for Hillary, people who voted independent and people who didn't vote at all.

Trump took cold question after question, no prep, and was right back every time within a half-sec with a solid, clear answer-- -- no hesitation, no stuttering, no him-hawing, no beating around the bush. A fair, cogent, complete, thoughtful, intelligent answer.

Donald is the MIKE TYSON of debates! I'm sure the Bison people and DNC were watching! Trump is going to clean Joe's clock and run him over like Patton ran over the Germans with a tank. Bison's head is going to be spinning like a top and they'll need to prop the poor man up with 2X4s just to keep him from falling over.

I almost feel SORRY for you Joe come the first debate: it's going to be a slobberknocker.

Can you tell us the last one on one debate he actually won....

This is funny... Biden says I finally found the guy who took no responsibility for the response to a virus that killed 200k Americans...
Trump calls him a looser and Biden will say he never had the honor to serve in the Army...

He was lack luster, and really needs to practice more to get his lies straight, before the Biden debate in two weeks.....

The Biden Debate? Is that anything like the Harris Administration?

Trump's going to give Joe a 4-finger proctology exam with no lube and you know it.
Debates aren't reality tv childish garbage....

Trump lost all 3 debates against Hillary.... And will likely lose all three upcoming ones against Biden too.... we'll see.... starting in two weeks
Please quit the Mexican Heroin. Hillary got pummeled for 3 straight debates and is a career Government Parasite and got thrashed by a Novice.
No she didn't... Clinton won all the debates...

No go back to your wanking....

Amazingly, I have not seen anyone else post a thread on this but Trump is having a live Q&A on TV where he will take ALL QUESTIONS from the audience, point blank, on TV. I thought it was on tomorrow night but it is on ABC News tonight on 20/20 at 9PM running to 10:30PM.

Donald will have his six debates, with or without Joe Biden.

View attachment 388967

ABC tried to get Joe to have a similar debate but JOE DECLINED.

I watched it... IT was an all out assault on Trump... It was an UpObamasBottomus ambush...

BUt Trump set them all straight. A whole lot of gotcha questions that Trump knocked out of the park..

They were coming at Trump from all sides, Bob, and Trump could answer their questions faster than they could ask them, without gaps or hesitation. Great, cool, calm, reassuringly clear answers. Trump is like a finely honed samurai sword ready to cut Joe to pieces on the debates.

Some poor fucker in the White house will have to do clean up tomorrow... Kellyanne will be laughing tonight watching, knowing that someone is going have to sell there soul tomorrow...

Answers are being prepare :
COVID is when Flu and Cancer have babies....
What a Federal managed Forrests?

He was lack luster, and really needs to practice more to get his lies straight, before the Biden debate in two weeks.....

The Biden Debate? Is that anything like the Harris Administration?

Trump's going to give Joe a 4-finger proctology exam with no lube and you know it.
Debates aren't reality tv childish garbage....

Trump lost all 3 debates against Hillary.... And will likely lose all three upcoming ones against Biden too.... we'll see.... starting in two weeks
Please quit the Mexican Heroin. Hillary got pummeled for 3 straight debates and is a career Government Parasite and got thrashed by a Novice.
No she didn't... Clinton won all the debates...

No go back to your wanking....

^^^^^ Hopeless Idiot Jackass ^^^^^

That must be how you tell yourself that Trump is an illegitimate president. And when Biden loses on Nov 3, it'll be the Russian who stole it.

Amazingly, I have not seen anyone else post a thread on this but Trump is having a live Q&A on TV where he will take ALL QUESTIONS from the audience, point blank, on TV. I thought it was on tomorrow night but it is on ABC News tonight on 20/20 at 9PM running to 10:30PM.

Donald will have his six debates, with or without Joe Biden.

View attachment 388967

ABC tried to get Joe to have a similar debate but JOE DECLINED.

He should challenge Quid Pro Joe to do this without a teleprompter or radio in his ear.

But Joe also will decline this as well, just like he declined the latest offer.

The Biden ear piece is a potential howler!

"Hey, who's putting these thoughts inside my head?!!"

Trump rallies are absolutely asinine right now. it's funny though, this is why he'll lose, folks finding out he only cares about himself first, stock market 2nd

Forum List

Back