Trump To Take All Questions Tonight

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Amazingly, I have not seen anyone else post a thread on this but Trump is having a live Q&A on TV where he will take ALL QUESTIONS from the audience, point blank, on TV. I thought it was on tomorrow night but it is on ABC News tonight on 20/20 at 9PM running to 10:30PM.

Donald will have his six debates, with or without Joe Biden.

BidenDebate2.jpg

ABC tried to get Joe to have a similar debate but JOE DECLINED.

Last edited:

BidenDebate2.jpg
That is the only kind of debate Tramp as any chance of winning.

Wow....that was a stupid post....Trump will actually answer real questions, unprepared and without a teleprompter with his minions giving him the answers....

biden won't even sit down with Chris Wallace, the anti-Trumper...

BidenDebate2.jpg

Wow....that was a stupid post....Trump will actually answer real questions, unprepared and without a teleprompter with his minions giving him the answers....

LOL Trump ,,"That's a bad question Times should fire you " Next

Wow, when all the twats come trolling in, you just know Trump's hit another live nerve with them! Especially because you know they won't even watch the event but it galls them that Trump will do the ONE THING they know is Joe's Kryptonite: APPEARING LIVE, answering unprepared, unrehearsed questions from strangers, over a long period of time with no teleprompter or friendly moderator.

Wow, when all the twats come trolling in, you just know Trump's hit another live nerve with them! Especially because you know they won't even watch the event but it galls them that Trump will do the ONE THING they know is Joe's Kryptonite: APPEARING LIVE, answering unprepared, unrehearsed questions from strangers, over a long period of time with no teleprompter or friendly moderator.

Is china joe taking another day off from campaigning......Imagine if the press wasn't controlled by the democrats and how he would be called out for all the time he isn't campaigning....

Soo, your theory is that Joe is just CUTTING DONALD A BREAK by dodging all these chances to debate him! :auiqs.jpg:
It is called showing the doddering old fool Tramp MERCY.
Sure you got your name right? It ought to be Ed the OPTIMIST, if you think Biden is going to beat DJT in a debate or showing him mercy. The word MERCY is nowhere to be found in the book of Leftists dealing with Donald.

But when Trump wins in Nov, I'll be sure to remind you thanks for cutting him some slack and letting him win!

Don't see any threads on Trump's great ABC conversation with America last night so I guess I have to bump my own thread! Did anyone see how great Trump did? ABC is no friend of his, Stephanopolis was constantly hostile and disrespectful constantly interrupting the president, something they would NEVER do to Obama, and Trump sat there and TOOK IT with aplomb as he answered question after question from people, people who voted for Trump, people who voted for Hillary, people who voted independent and people who didn't vote at all.

Trump took cold question after question, no prep, and was right back every time within a half-sec with a solid, clear answer-- -- no hesitation, no stuttering, no him-hawing, no beating around the bush. A fair, cogent, complete, thoughtful, intelligent answer.

Donald is the MIKE TYSON of debates! I'm sure the Bison people and DNC were watching! Trump is going to clean Joe's clock and run him over like Patton ran over the Germans with a tank. Bison's head is going to be spinning like a top and they'll need to prop the poor man up with 2X4s just to keep him from falling over.

I almost feel SORRY for you Joe come the first debate: it's going to be a slobberknocker.

Don't see any threads on Trump's great ABC conversation with America last night so I guess I have to bump my own thread! Did anyone see how great Trump did? ABC is no friend of his, Stephanopolis was constantly hostile and disrespectful constantly interrupting the president, something they would NEVER do to Obama, and Trump sat there and TOOK IT with aplomb as he answered question after question from people, people who voted for Trump, people who voted for Hillary, people who voted independent and people who didn't vote at all.

Trump took cold question after question, no prep, and was right back every time within a half-sec with a solid, clear answer-- -- no hesitation, no stuttering, no him-hawing, no beating around the bush. A fair, cogent, complete, thoughtful, intelligent answer.

Donald is the MIKE TYSON of debates! I'm sure the Bison people and DNC were watching! Trump is going to clean Joe's clock and run him over like Patton ran over the Germans with a tank. Bison's head is going to be spinning like a top and they'll need to prop the poor man up with 2X4s just to keep him from falling over.

I almost feel SORRY for you Joe come the first debate: it's going to be a slobberknocker.
Trump was not great!

He was lack luster, and really needs to practice more to get his lies straight, before the Biden debate in two weeks.....

:D

Trump was not great!

He was lack luster, and really needs to practice more to get his lies straight, before the Biden debate in two weeks.....

President Trump cares for America.

A great one...

Trump was not great!

you're like a one note flute.

just nowhere near as useful.

Trump was not great!

Not great? He was like a Class A July 4th Grand Finale compared to the babbling, incoherent rubbish that Joe manages to gurgle out when not in his basement before a teleprompter on Take 37.

Trump was not great!

President Trump cares for America.

A great one...
Nope, he doesn't give two hoots about America or you....

He only has one gear in operation, in all that he says and does, and that gear, is for his own personal gain, not America's.

Forum List

Back