Trump to push national concealed carry legislation

has trump ever owned a gun? I know he's more than willing to pander to you rubes and tell you he loves guns alot "bigly", but has he ever owned one, has he ever even fired one?

You're so easy....

Here is the transcript:

KATY TUR, NBC NEWS: You’re for the Second Amendment. Do you have a gun?

DONALD TRUMP: I have a license to have a gun. Yes I do.

NBC: Do you use it? Gun ranges?

DONALD TRUMP: It is none of your business, it is really none of your business. I have a license to have a gun.

NBC: Gun control.

DONALD TRUMP: What are you talking about? Yes I have a gun and yes I have a permit for it.

NBC: Stronger background checks. What about that? Is there any steps that you would take to make it harder to get a gun in this country.

DONALD TRUMP: The problem is once you get into that you start getting into a situation, the slippery slope, where all of a sudden you are going to violate the Second Amendment. I don’t want to violate the Second Amendment. To me the Second Amendment is very important.

Read more: Donald Trump Asked by Reporter if He Shoots Guns - His Response Is AWESOME! - The Political Insider
Trump also said he supports concealed carry in all 50 states
NATIONAL RIGHT TO CARRY. The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every state. If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not a right – then surely we can do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege.
https://genius.com/7841321

2AF709C400000578-0-image-a-4_1438268860102.jpg

Yep you are proud of 2 rich boys Rustic, very sad to see.

Do you buy meat at the grocery? If you do I'd hush if I were you
Yeah the cowardly motherfuckers pay somebody to kill for them, grocery store meat that's full of hormones and steroids… LOL

I actually find meat to be gross as I get older... It really bothers me how people treat animals, and I seriously pray for the ones being hurt each day.

has trump ever owned a gun? I know he's more than willing to pander to you rubes and tell you he loves guns alot "bigly", but has he ever owned one, has he ever even fired one?

You're so easy....

Here is the transcript:

KATY TUR, NBC NEWS: You’re for the Second Amendment. Do you have a gun?

DONALD TRUMP: I have a license to have a gun. Yes I do.

NBC: Do you use it? Gun ranges?

DONALD TRUMP: It is none of your business, it is really none of your business. I have a license to have a gun.

NBC: Gun control.

DONALD TRUMP: What are you talking about? Yes I have a gun and yes I have a permit for it.

NBC: Stronger background checks. What about that? Is there any steps that you would take to make it harder to get a gun in this country.

DONALD TRUMP: The problem is once you get into that you start getting into a situation, the slippery slope, where all of a sudden you are going to violate the Second Amendment. I don’t want to violate the Second Amendment. To me the Second Amendment is very important.

Read more: Donald Trump Asked by Reporter if He Shoots Guns - His Response Is AWESOME! - The Political Insider
NATIONAL RIGHT TO CARRY. The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every state. If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not a right – then surely we can do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege.
https://genius.com/7841321

So he and I are in agreement....I was pointing out your lie though

Yep you are proud of 2 rich boys Rustic, very sad to see.

Do you buy meat at the grocery? If you do I'd hush if I were you
Yeah the cowardly motherfuckers pay somebody to kill for them, grocery store meat that's full of hormones and steroids… LOL

I actually find meat to be gross as I get older... It really bothers me how people treat animals, and I seriously pray for the ones being hurt each day.

But you've bought it....right?

Isn't that what national concealed carry means?
Considering Alaska, Arizona, Idaho,Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming do not have concealed carry permits and president orange hitler said they should, I would say no.

but he changes his mind alot like when he said he totally supports assault weapons ban after newtown then changed his mind after orlando and said people in the night club should be armed with assault rifles.... then the NRA publicly had to say what a stupid thing that is to say, so he changed his mind again

Considering Alaska, Arizona, Idaho,Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming do not have concealed carry permits and president orange hitler said they should, I would say no.

but he changes his mind alot like when he said he totally supports assault weapons ban after newtown then changed his mind after orlando and said people in the night club should be armed with assault rifles.... then the NRA publicly had to say what a stupid thing that is to say, so he changed his mind again
You don't need a permit in those states...so....

We are mostly concerned about CCW in your liberal hellhole states.....

You don't need a permit in those states...so....

We are mostly concerned about CCW in your liberal hellhole states.....
okay but why is it you can't see the logic in a concealed carry permits but at the same dont want iran (and others) to have nuclear weapons? Doesn't an entire country have the right to self defense that you demand for yourself?

Forum List

Back