Punching Back Twice As Hard

Lewis's attitude is going to sink the ship, if it starts getting popularized among Democrats. We don't have a choice of whether Trump is our cup of tea. He won the election. This "He is not my President" shit is ridiculous. I can't stand the guy, personally, but he's still my President and the office has to be respected. Lewis should be fired for not understanding that distinction. No waiting for another election.

Lewis's attitude is going to sink the ship, if it starts getting popularized among Democrats. We don't have a choice of whether Trump is our cup of tea. He won the election. This "He is not my President" shit is ridiculous. I can't stand the guy, personally, but he's still my President and the office has to be respected. Lewis should be fired for not understanding that distinction. No waiting for another election.

That's ridiculous.

You can't "fire" a congressman.

That's ridiculous.
Did they respect Obama ?? Or was I just hearing things when he was called a liar by a pos rep congress person? Or perhaps he wasn't a citizen for 8 years That respect??

That's ridiculous.
In what way?

You can't "fire" a congressman.
I realize that, but I can dream. This is not acceptable from a man elected to work with others.

That's ridiculous.
Did they respect Obama ?? Or was I just hearing things when he was called a liar by a pos rep congress person? Or perhaps he wasn't a citizen for 8 years That respect??

Respect is earned, never given and in eight years Obama never came close to earning mine

That's ridiculous.

Respect is earned, never given and in eight years Obama never came close to earning mine
In that case you agree with Lewis that Trump isn't a legitimate President? Because he didn't earn Lewis's respect?

Forum List

Back