Trump to launch massive investigation into democrat voter fraud...

owebo

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2016
Washigton, DC
just tweeted it out...,let the game begin....

Trump played the MSM and democrats brilliantly on this, having them beg him to do it..epic!!!!!

I want it done on the Pubs too, and Russia. I know Devos was behind getting the votes for Trump in mi, or the voter counters made an error.:rolleyes:

Jackson who Trump adores wanted to do away with the EC , I think we should. Clinton won the pop vote same as Gore won.

I want it done on the Pubs too, and Russia. I know Devos was behind getting the votes for Trump in mi, or the voter counters made an error.:rolleyes:

Jackson who Trump adores wanted to do away with the EC , I think we should. Clinton won the pop vote same as Gore won.
You are chasing ghosts....So much fraud in Detroit and WI during the recounts that would have dwarfed Franken Fraud it was shut down.

You are chasing ghosts....So much fraud in Detroit and WI during the recounts that would have dwarfed Franken Fraud it was shut down.

Out of 4.9 million votes in Mi , Trump didn't win with 10700, not statistical. Gore also lost due to voter fraud in FL. his opponent was the brother of the Gov of the state. hanging Chads , right!!

Please Please Please investigate voter fraud. An honest investigation will finally shut up the idiots who claim there is widespread fraud. Russian interference needs to be investigated too.

The press ignored everything done yesterday in favor of pursuing immigrant voter fraud. They wanted the issue. Now they have it.

Trump played the MSM and democrats brilliantly on this, having them beg him to do it..epic!!!!!

Please Please Please investigate voter fraud. An honest investigation will finally shut up the idiots who claim there is widespread fraud. Russian interference needs to be investigated too.

Owebo, with a mice quote to Bulldog------------> The left has just screwed itself by chasing this in the Whitehouse, and Trump did it on purpose! (I am betting)

Why?

Because you can NOT determine if a vote was cast by someone, who it was cast for, at least not that I am aware of anyway. I am relatively sure that they can NOT go to my precinct, recall my vote preference on a screen, and determine exactly how I voted. This is NOT why Trump is doing this, and I am glad you started the thread Owebo, because I was going to until I seen that you did.

It is said, if I am not mistaken.....by leftists, that a swing of 350,000 votes would have put Hillary into the Whitehouse. (is that the number they claim? Is it more, or less?) So here is the deal--------->

By Trump over exaggerating, he has basically FORCED an investigation; one he always wanted, but now it looks like it really wasn't all his idea. He wants to satisfy the MSMs need to know. How thoughtful of him, correct-)

So how does this work, lol........let me tell you---------> Trump has his feelers out to discover the state most LIKELY to have voter fraud. (probably California, or Illinois) All he has to do is find that magic number in that state the left claims would flip the election for the country, although it would not have necessarily flipped the state, to prove that if their is that much FRAUD in one state, we have to get a better lock on the process to PROTECT THE AMERICAN CITIZENS FRANCHISE, regardless if they are Democrats or Repubs, and we have to do it quickly so we can have it in place for 2018, or for sure by 2020-)

Bang.....VOTER.....FREAKIN.......ID, and let us see the mighty Dems stand against it then-) There goes all the illegal votes, (or most) all the dead votes, all the 2, 3, and 4 state votes, and their goes what is PERCEIVED to be 3 to 5% of the Democratic base. (or maybe it is really part of the Republican base, so I expect all the Dems to cheer for it)

You gotta love it when the Dems bamboozle themselves into shooting themselves in the foot, now don't ya!

Owebo, with a mice quote to Bulldog------------> The left has just screwed itself by chasing this in the Whitehouse, and Trump did it on purpose! (I am betting)

Why?

Because you can NOT determine if a vote was cast by someone, who it was cast for, at least not that I am aware of anyway. I am relatively sure that they can NOT go to my precinct, recall my vote preference on a screen, and determine exactly how I voted. This is NOT why Trump is doing this, and I am glad you started the thread Owebo, because I was going to until I seen that you did.

It is said, if I am not mistaken.....by leftists, that a swing of 350,000 votes would have put Hillary into the Whitehouse. (is that the number they claim? Is it more, or less?) So here is the deal--------->

By Trump over exaggerating, he has basically FORCED an investigation; one he always wanted, but now it looks like it really wasn't all his idea. He wants to satisfy the MSMs need to know. How thoughtful of him, correct-)

So how does this work, lol........let me tell you---------> Trump has his feelers out to discover the state most LIKELY to have voter fraud. (probably California, or Illinois) All he has to do is find that magic number in that state the left claims would flip the election for the country, although it would not have necessarily flipped the state, to prove that if their is that much FRAUD in one state, we have to get a better lock on the process to PROTECT THE AMERICAN CITIZENS FRANCHISE, regardless if they are Democrats or Repubs, and we have to do it quickly so we can have it in place for 2018, or for sure by 2020-)

Bang.....VOTER.....FREAKIN.......ID, and let us see the mighty Dems stand against it then-) There goes all the illegal votes, (or most) all the dead votes, all the 2, 3, and 4 state votes, and their goes what is PERCEIVED to be 3 to 5% of the Democratic base. (or maybe it is really part of the Republican base, so I expect all the Dems to cheer for it)

You gotta love it when the Dems bamboozle themselves into shooting themselves in the foot, now don't ya!

Sure, but Democrats didn't have anything to do with it. He whined about it, and he is the one wanting the investigation. He can't find just one state and claim that is proof of anything if they are investigating the entire country. You're also hoping that a problem does exist. Do you think all those republican secretaries of state would have been silent for so long if there was evidence of widespread voter fraud? Each one of those secretaries of state personally certified that their vote count as accurate.

Why?

Sure, but Democrats didn't have anything to do with it. He whined about it, and he is the one wanting the investigation. He can't find just one state and claim that is proof of anything if they are investigating the entire country. You're also hoping that a problem does exist. Do you think all those republican secretaries of state would have been silent for so long if there was evidence of widespread voter fraud? Each one of those secretaries of state personally certified that their vote count as accurate.
Your fear; refreshing.....

Good...make it a Congressional Investigation....and maybe even a Special Prosecutor. find out how (as Drumplethinskin declares) 3+ million illegals voted.

Forum List

Back