Trump To Kim Jong-un: "I Too Have A Nuclear Button And It's Bigger & More Powerful, And It Works"

I am done discussing something that neither one of us will agree on. Continue to think she is oh so perfect. I will take our flawed POTUS and laugh when he does human things like telling RocketMan his button is bigger and works. :lol:
Never said she was perfect so stop lying.
You laugh because we have a buffoon as a president.
Have you listened tonite to what former diplomats, former national security advisers, former intelligence officers have said about Trump’s childish dangerous rants?
Probably not.
You think it’s funny.
Wel nuclear war isn’t funny and McMaster and Kelly better sit down lard ass and explain it to him real soon.

I think it's funny that Trump trolls rocket man , no one has ever dared do this to him before, ( it's like the bratty kid who never has been spanked) I hope Trump's messes with Lil Kim's mind so much so he starts a war and then we can end the Korean war once and for good
Ok it’s official. You’re out of your freaking mind thinking nuclear war is a good thing.
Give a deplorable enough rope and they ALWAYS hang themselves.
Always.

Where did I say anything about a nuclear war in that post? And I hope he does use a nuke, then we could turn North Into glass and be done with them

I’m happy to know that wherever Trump goes the Resistence is on his tail.
29525FB8-93E6-49C0-8D4C-BBE01D25A081.jpeg

Lol.....this is the best president ever. His trolling of that little North Korean commie is pure gold. He tweeted this out 35 minutes ago.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
6:49 PM · Jan 2, 2018

MIC DROP: President Trump's Crushing Response to North Korean Rocket Man's Latest Nuclear Threat – True Pundit

Stupid cheers stupid. You guys are the best example to describe "the ugly american".
Good call. They are “ ugly Americans” and I bet they don’t get the reference.

Oh i get the reference, Americans think we're Superior to any country on Earth

*Srugs*

Of course we are

Keep thinking that.
Obesity yes we lead.
Gun crimes and crimes we lead.
Uninsured yes we lead.
Homelessness yes we lead.
Shitty education and expensive yes we lead.
Natural disasters yes we lead.
Fallen soldiers yes we lead.
Wounded soldiers yes we did.
Drugs use, yes we lead...
I can go on for ever. What keeps this country afloat is the brains that stem from immigration and from all the wars that we created to prosper.

Not my fault you live in a blue city , I don't even lock my doors at night
I make way more than any red shithole have to offer. Plus I cant live surrounded by racists and regressives. You keep your gun and fake bible.

I am done discussing something that neither one of us will agree on. Continue to think she is oh so perfect. I will take our flawed POTUS and laugh when he does human things like telling RocketMan his button is bigger and works. :lol:
Have you listened tonite to what former diplomats, former national security advisers, former intelligence officers have said about Trump’s childish dangerous rants?
Probably not.
You think it’s funny.
Wel nuclear war isn’t funny and McMaster and Kelly better sit down lard ass and explain it to him real soon.

I think it's funny that Trump trolls rocket man , no one has ever dared do this to him before, ( it's like the bratty kid who never has been spanked) I hope Trump's messes with Lil Kim's mind so much so he starts a war and then we can end the Korean war once and for good
Ok it’s official. You’re out of your freaking mind thinking nuclear war is a good thing.
Always.

Where did I say anything about a nuclear war in that post? And I hope he does use a nuke, then we could turn North Into glass and be done with them
Dumbshit doesn’t know there are about a 100,000 Americans living in South Korea and the NK leader said he’d attack SKorea first if the US went to war with him.

You’re about as bright as a small appliance bulb.

I just checked if my facts were correct because unlike DEPLORABLES I want to be accurate.

There are more than 100,000 Americans living in South Korea, many of them in Seoul, which is only around 35 miles from the North Korean border.

So there you have it. Trump cult wants a war with NK that will kill many innocent Americans.

Just part of making America great again.

Lol.....this is the best president ever. His trolling of that little North Korean commie is pure gold. He tweeted this out 35 minutes ago.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

MIC DROP: President Trump's Crushing Response to North Korean Rocket Man's Latest Nuclear Threat – True Pundit

Stupid cheers stupid. You guys are the best example to describe "the ugly american".

*Srugs*

Of course we are

We’re far from other countries in many ways. We’re the only industrial country in the world that doesn’t have a national healthcare plan. And we pay the most for pharmaceuticals by far.
Yeah America. We’re #1.

We don't want a national health care plan , hell we don't even want Obama care

I just checked if my facts were correct because unlike DEPLORABLES I want to be accurate.

There are more than 100,000 Americans living in South Korea, many of them in Seoul, which is only around 35 miles from the North Korean border.

So there you have it. Trump cult wants a war with NK that will kill many innocent Americans.

Just part of making America great again.

Tough shit , we don't bow and run from any nation's ...

Ya can't let a tyrant threaten the world when he finally gets the technology to launch a missile at Milwaukee .

Probably not.
You think it’s funny.

Always.

Dumbshit doesn’t know there are about a 100,000 Americans living in South Korea and the NK leader said he’d attack SKorea first if the US went to war with him.

Your Yellow stripe is showing

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

*Srugs*

Of course we are

We’re far from other countries in many ways. We’re the only industrial country in the world that doesn’t have a national healthcare plan. And we pay the most for pharmaceuticals by far.
Yeah America. We’re #1.

Of course not. You want an unhealthy sickly country.
Your side has failed miserably with Trumpcare.
Health insurance is Americans #1 need after food and water.
God you’re one stupid man.

Probably not.
You think it’s funny.

Always.

I’m yellow because I don’t want hundreds of thousands of Americans and South Koreans to die needless deaths?

There’s something seriously wrong with you which is what I always find out when talking to the T cult members..

*Srugs*

Of course we are

Keep thinking that.
Obesity yes we lead.
Uninsured yes we lead.
I can go on for ever. What keeps this country afloat is the brains that stem from immigration and from all the wars that we created to prosper.

I make way more than any red shithole have to offer. Plus I cant live surrounded by racists and regressives. You keep your gun and fake bible.

You pay your high taxes and high cost of living like a good little sheep no thanks.

Always.

I’m yellow because I don’t want hundreds of thousands of Americans and South Koreans to die needless deaths?

There’s something seriously wrong with you which is what I always find out when talking to the T cult members..

Uhm you don't run kid...lil Kim will get his technology and once again if he decides to launch a nuke at you what are you going to say .....
glad we didn't take North Korea out when we had a chance?

Quit playing the cowards game you kill them before they kill you.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

*Srugs*

Of course we are

Yeah America. We’re #1.

Who are you?

*Srugs*

Of course we are

Yeah America. We’re #1.

It's not my number one need it's like my number 989 need ...I don't need it have not needed it in over 34 years ?

If it's your number one need , why are you so sick what's wrong with you?

*Srugs*

Of course we are

Keep thinking that.
Obesity yes we lead.
Uninsured yes we lead.

You pay your high taxes and high cost of living like a good little sheep no thanks.
I live a very decent life....better than most red states residents.

*Srugs*

Of course we are

Yeah America. We’re #1.

Who are you?
?

A half polish / German American born in Chicago's northwestern hospital 1965, moved to South Carolina in 2004 to get away from Illinois high taxes and jobs a plenty in South Carolina..

Why?

*Srugs*

Of course we are

Yeah America. We’re #1.

It's not my number one need it's like my number 989 need ...I don't need it have not needed it in over 34 years ?

If it's your number one need , why are you so sick what's wrong with you?
So not only you don't care about yourself but also about others. Photocopy of your orange leader.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Yeah, I'm sure he's the best president ever at making you feel like infantile high school nonsense is actually normal for adults too.

*Srugs*

Of course we are

Yeah America. We’re #1.

Who are you?
?

A half polish / German American born in Chicago's northwestern hospital 1965, moved to South Carolina in 2004 to get away from Illinois high taxes and jobs a plenty in South Carolina..

Why?
S Carolina is a shit hole. Stay there it suits you.

*Srugs*

Of course we are

Keep thinking that.
Obesity yes we lead.
Uninsured yes we lead.

I live a very decent life....better than most red states residents.

Define decent ? We don't consider 2 hour traffic jams decent , we don't consider living in a 400sq foot broom closet @$2,000 a month decent, we don't consider having sanctuary cities decent..

So define decent

Forum List

Back