Trump To Kim Jong-un: "I Too Have A Nuclear Button And It's Bigger & More Powerful, And It Works"

Oh i get the reference, Americans think we're Superior to any country on Earth

*Srugs*

Of course we are

We’re far from other countries in many ways. We’re the only industrial country in the world that doesn’t have a national healthcare plan. And we pay the most for pharmaceuticals by far.
Yeah America. We’re #1.

We don't want a national health care plan , hell we don't even want Obama care
Who are you?
?

A half polish / German American born in Chicago's northwestern hospital 1965, moved to South Carolina in 2004 to get away from Illinois high taxes and jobs a plenty in South Carolina..

Why?
S Carolina is a shit hole. Stay there it suits you.
Showing your ignorance are you not?

Why show the world how ignorant are you off the upstate of South Carolina?

Once again I don't lock my doors you mad?

I just checked if my facts were correct because unlike DEPLORABLES I want to be accurate.

There are more than 100,000 Americans living in South Korea, many of them in Seoul, which is only around 35 miles from the North Korean border.

So there you have it. Trump cult wants a war with NK that will kill many innocent Americans.

Just part of making America great again.

Even FDR would be ashamed at these snowflake leftys today

quote-we-have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself-franklin-d-roosevelt-54-79-34.jpg

Keep thinking that.
Obesity yes we lead.
Gun crimes and crimes we lead.
Uninsured yes we lead.
Homelessness yes we lead.
Shitty education and expensive yes we lead.
Natural disasters yes we lead.
Fallen soldiers yes we lead.
Wounded soldiers yes we did.
Drugs use, yes we lead...
I can go on for ever. What keeps this country afloat is the brains that stem from immigration and from all the wars that we created to prosper.

Not my fault you live in a blue city , I don't even lock my doors at night
I make way more than any red shithole have to offer. Plus I cant live surrounded by racists and regressives. You keep your gun and fake bible.

You pay your high taxes and high cost of living like a good little sheep no thanks.
I live a very decent life....better than most red states residents.

Define decent ? We don't consider 2 hour traffic jams decent , we don't consider living in a 400sq foot broom closet @$2,000 a month decent, we don't consider having sanctuary cities decent..

So define decent
I live in a 3,000 sq ft home in the woods I had built 11 years ago. Your concept of libs in blue states are as out of whack as your obsession of craving a nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula.

Keep thinking that.
Obesity yes we lead.
Gun crimes and crimes we lead.
Uninsured yes we lead.
Homelessness yes we lead.
Shitty education and expensive yes we lead.
Natural disasters yes we lead.
Fallen soldiers yes we lead.
Wounded soldiers yes we did.
Drugs use, yes we lead...
I can go on for ever. What keeps this country afloat is the brains that stem from immigration and from all the wars that we created to prosper.

I make way more than any red shithole have to offer. Plus I cant live surrounded by racists and regressives. You keep your gun and fake bible.

You pay your high taxes and high cost of living like a good little sheep no thanks.

Define decent ? We don't consider 2 hour traffic jams decent , we don't consider living in a 400sq foot broom closet @$2,000 a month decent, we don't consider having sanctuary cities decent..

So define decent
Is heaven on earth. 5 mins from the beach, 1.5 hours from ski slopes, 2 hours from Palm springs where I am at right now and it's 85 degrees. But again this ie not your average person (thankful).
I wouldn't consider visiting S.carolina let alone living there. You guys are too regressive and dont have mich to offer but racism and bigotry.

So define decent
Is heaven on earth. 5 mins from the beach, 1.5 hours from ski slopes, 2 hours from Palm springs where I am at right now and it's 85 degrees. But again this ie not your average person (thankful).
I wouldn't consider visiting S.carolina let alone living there. You guys are too regressive and dont have mich to offer but racism and bigotry.

Bullshit the North in the year 2017 is more segergated and racist then most of the South...

That's a fact but you wouldn't know because your a snob ..

Btw I can go fishing water skiing out my back door and hint for deer or wild turkeys out my front door I can go snow skiing 30 miles away band and the beach is a 4 hour drive.

So define decent
I live in a 3,000 sq ft home in the woods I had built 11 years ago. Your concept of libs in blue states are as out of whack as your obsession of craving a nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula.

Another liberal who fucked up a blue city and ran away how nice .

So define decent

Bullshit the North in the year 2017 is more segergated and racist then most of the South...

Btw I can go fishing water skiing out my back door and hint for deer or wild turkeys out my front door I can go snow skiing 30 miles away band and the beach is a 4 hour drive.

Good for you. We have multiple marinas , beautiful beaches, Disney, six flags, universal studios, multiple museums, stadiums, major airports, most amazing national parks, all within hours :p....but the thing we love the most we don' have too many racists and regressives.

So define decent

Good for you. We have multiple marinas , beautiful beaches, Disney, six flags, universal studios, multiple museums, stadiums, major airports, most amazing national parks, all within hours :p....but the thing we love the most we don' have too many racists and regressives.

Do you have many blacks ?

No

Last I looked California had a 5% black population , South Carolina somewhere around 30% .....so they are just a novelty in your neck of the woods , maids and butlers....lol and you got to have your illegal Mexicans cutting your lawn

So go blow bubbles...

4-5 D5s would write the story of North Korea.
And millions of Russians, Chinese, South Koreans, and Japanese, as well. Oh well, I'm sure they won't mind. Because Trump has the BEST nukes. And the BEST button.

The chances of Russia and China sacrificing themselves for the DPRK are slim to none.

Not talking about going to war against us, talking about other responses.

Such as?

So define decent

No

Last I looked California had a 5% black population , South Carolina somewhere around 30% .....so they are just a novelty in your neck of the woods , maids and butlers....lol and you got to have your illegal Mexicans cutting your lawn

So go blow bubbles...

So, what you are saying is that South Carolina is filled with racist because they have so many black people?

Lol.....this is the best president ever. His trolling of that little North Korean commie is pure gold. He tweeted this out 35 minutes ago.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
6:49 PM · Jan 2, 2018

MIC DROP: President Trump's Crushing Response to North Korean Rocket Man's Latest Nuclear Threat – True Pundit

The entire NK military are only a few meals away from starving to death or being eaten alive by four foot long tapeworms.
Cut off their supply of putrid rice and the party's over for them.
The US has electronic 'measures' to incapacitate the rocket launchers.
If the Pervert launches a test missile and it happens to hit Guam or Japan that's an act of war.
China has publically told the world that if NK fires first then China will NOT support NK. Thus giving the green light to the US to turn NK into a molten glass skating rink.
Word is out that NK will fire off another test missile within two weeks.
It better not hit anyone.
The US KNOWS where the Pervert is every minute of the day.
One MOAB dropped on the Pervert and his entire C&C center is gone.
There's not a general in the field that would EVER make a decision without a personal order from the Pervert.
The Generals and their zombie soldiers will stand around and die of thirst and hunger within a week.

So define decent

No

So go blow bubbles...
Still you live in a racist state I dont. Our Gardner is not Mexican and he is legal :).

Ps: not all Gardnes' are Mexicans, and not all Latinos are Mexicans :)

Who the fuck is crazy enough to taunt a wacko with nukes?? :dunno:

When you got more that fly?? Could that possibly be it....
Have you lost all concept of how a president is supposed to act?
The excuses you make for this lunatic is stunning.

We're you even born during Regaen?

How does a president supposed to act anyways, Jesus for the millionth time Trump is just a blue collar guy with alot of money .
I lived thru the senile one’s both terms.
Yes thru the Iran Contra Scandal etc.

Blue Collar?
Ha ha
He inherited millions from his father.
Blue collar.
Now I know what I’m dealing here with you.
You’re nuts.

Oh please once again he acts like a normal blue collar guy with a lot of money ,3 wife's, brags out the ying yang , talks locker room talk, makes fun of a disabled person , says Mexicans sends us their rapist and thugs....

Yup your average blue collar guy nothing I never heard before at work the past 30 or so years .

What prison do you work at?

And millions of Russians, Chinese, South Koreans, and Japanese, as well. Oh well, I'm sure they won't mind. Because Trump has the BEST nukes. And the BEST button.

The chances of Russia and China sacrificing themselves for the DPRK are slim to none.

Such as?

Economic.
China is enjoying its great state controlled Western style market capitalism experiment, and a good many Chinese people are benefiting from it. But it's the blink of an eye in the overall five thousand year history of the Chinese culture.

And the Chinese government probably wouldn't hesitate to impose some blistering austerity measures if they had to do so in order to choke Uncle Sam's economy.
Mark my words, they'd put their entire 1.4 billion people back on one bowl of rice a day, a bicycle and black pajamas if they had to do so to fight back, if we pissed them off enough, just long enough to put us into a tailspin, just long enough to send the message.

And they'd have no difficulty dealing with a couple of hundred million angry new capitalist Chinese elites who might object to the austerity.

We can squeeze North Korea's oil, they can squeeze our entire merch pipeline, call in their notes, and cut off the high tech manufacturing we depend upon.

We've become utterly dependent upon them.

Such as?

Economic.
China is enjoying its great state controlled Western style market capitalism experiment, and a good many Chinese people are benefiting from it. But it's the blink of an eye in the overall five thousand year history of the Chinese culture.

And the Chinese government probably wouldn't hesitate to impose some blistering austerity measures if they had to do so in order to choke Uncle Sam's economy.
Mark my words, they'd put their entire 1.4 billion people back on one bowl of rice a day, a bicycle and black pajamas if they had to do so to fight back, if we pissed them off enough, just long enough to put us into a tailspin, just long enough to send the message.

And they'd have no difficulty dealing with a couple of hundred million angry new capitalist Chinese elites who might object to the austerity.

We can squeeze North Korea's oil, they can squeeze our entire merch pipeline, call in their notes, and cut off the high tech manufacturing we depend upon.

We've become utterly dependent upon them.

We can play too. Were we to leave all Chinese imports to the United States at the docks, they would lose overnight one-third of their economy.

As to notes, payment deferred for say ... fifty years. Tough titty.

I shouldn't think they'd risk that for Fat Kim's sake.

That is not at all what I meant. I meant millions of Asians will be exposed to nuclear fallout and their land will be contaminated for decades. Think they'll be cool with that?

That is not at all what I meant. I meant millions of Asians will be exposed to nuclear fallout and their land will be contaminated for decades. Think they'll be cool with that?

Dummkopf, if ever there really WAS a nuclear strike on NK, the prevailing winds would carry any fallout out over the Pacific, past Japan, and towards Hawaii.

Forum List

Back