Trump to Kellyanne Conway: Shut up and leave Romney alone

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Donald Trump is pissed off at Kellyanne Conway for slamming Mitt Romney as a choice for Secretary of State. Trump 'furious' over Kellyanne Conway comments on Sunday shows about Mitt Romney

Although I cannot stand Trump, I'm on his side on this one: Mitt Romney is the only serious, non-kooky choice for Secretar of State among the names floated for the position. He was a governor who can get along with people of different ideologies and as a governor he has experience as a leader.

I would like conservatives on this board to state whether they want Romney or a kooky right-wing nut for the position. Thanks.

True conservatives, which Votto is not, would want a person like Romney.

What makes me not a conservative?

In addition, how can Trump appoint a person who referred to him as unfit and a clown?

What makes me not a conservative? In addition, how can Trump appoint a person who referred to him as unfit and a clown?
You are not a Republican nevertrumper is enough to disqualify you.

Our GOP has been clownish and unfit all season long as Trump is elevated to the presidency by madness.

Donald Trump is pissed off at Kellyanne Conway for slamming Mitt Romney as a choice for Secretary of State. Trump 'furious' over Kellyanne Conway comments on Sunday shows about Mitt Romney

Although I cannot stand Trump, I'm on his side on this one: Mitt Romney is the only serious, non-kooky choice for Secretar of State among the names floated for the position. He was a governor who can get along with people of different ideologies and as a governor he has experience as a leader.

I would like conservatives on this board to state whether they want Romney or a kooky right-wing nut for the position. Thanks.
She's right. He's wrong. Simple as that. He is a traitor for even considering Romney. You DO NOT put someone who called you a phony and a fake and a fraud in charge of your state department for fucks sakes. The Russians won't take Willard seriously nor will any other country and they shouldn't. He's a fucking joke. Trump must WANT to be a 1 term president because he will lose all the people he brought in to the GOP that DIDN'T vote for Romney because we knew he was a fucking joke of a candidate and not worthy of our support. GO KELLYANNE! Hold Trumps feet to the fire!

What makes me not a conservative? In addition, how can Trump appoint a person who referred to him as unfit and a clown?
You are not a Republican nevertrumper is enough to disqualify you.

Our GOP has been clownish and unfit all season long as Trump is elevated to the presidency by madness.

I was not a Trump supporter dingleberry. Where did I ever say to vote Trump?

On the contrary, I've criticized his spending plan and plans to expand government in general.

You probably mistake my disdain for Hillary as a vote for Trump.

There is virtually nothing conservative about Trump. He calls for massive walls, which got down graded to a fence, and tariffs and such. It's all about bigger government.

In fact, Trump is scheduled to spend more than Hillary would have, hard to believe I know. I'm beginning to think that whoever promises to spend the most wins.

lol, I think the lying bitch is lashing out because she hasn't been offered her own plum job in the Trump administration.
She said it's lies. Believe her. There's a lot of fake news floating around out there. That "someone" in Trump's admin "who knows how he thinks" says Trump should/would/could be furious is no more credible than what you or I think is on Trump's mind.
Kellyann Conway isn't stupid enough to step in it like this. We can wait and see, but I don't believe the article is actually "news."

She's right. He's wrong. Simple as that. He is a traitor for even considering Romney. You DO NOT put someone who called you a phony and a fake and a fraud in charge of your state department for fucks sakes. The Russians won't take Willard seriously nor will any other country and they shouldn't. He's a fucking joke. Trump must WANT to be a 1 term president because he will lose all the people he brought in to the GOP that DIDN'T vote for Romney because we knew he was a fucking joke of a candidate and not worthy of our support. GO KELLYANNE! Hold Trumps feet to the fire!

Well if Romney is a joke and Trump puts him in as SOT then I guess that would make him a joke as well, right?

That was my only point.

Well if Romney is a joke and Trump puts him in as SOT then I guess that would make him a joke as well, right?

That was my only point.
Oh it makes Trump more than that. It makes him a traitor and 1 term president. He doesn't seem to comprehend he won because he managed to get people who DESPISED Romney to vote for him....dumb thing to do to put Romney as SOS.

Perhaps you should have considered this stuff before you lined up behind him rube.

NO NAMES, NO QUOTES, just SUPPOSED he said, she said, and coming from CNBC...

... well sorry, PROGTARDS, but we true Americans have seen so much of this LEFTIST TRASH that we know a TURD when we see one. You freaked out leftist garbage just can NOT HELP YOURSELVES when it comes to TELLING THE TRUTH. You LIE like RUGS.

Ya... the "story" is BULL SHIT.

GFY.

And Fakey, you are SOOOOO far out in LALA LAND since Trump won, that you just sound absolutely OUT OF YOUR MIND now. Your hyperbole has reached the point of TOTAL ABSURDITY.

Romney ain't going to be SOS...the Trump kids hate him....bye bye Mittens.

And that's really how these decisions should be made, by the Tumpits.

He totally trusts them because he totally trained them....you got a problem with that tough shit.

You would have a great deal or work cleaing up your drawers if Obama's kids were involved in that manner. I say let the Trump kids have it, it'll be great to watch.

Forum List

Back