Trump to Japanese Prime Minister: "I remember Pearl Harbor"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
The shit-show continues! :rolleyes:

President Donald Trump reportedly caught Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe off guard with a comment about Pearl Harbor during a meeting at the White House in June, according to the Washington Post.

Trump reportedly said "I remember Pearl Harbor" to Abe in what was described as a "tense" meeting, referring to the attack by Japan on the United States that led to the US entering World War II.

Multiple diplomats spoke to the Post anonymously to describe the president's increasingly fraught relationship with Abe, as Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum hit Japan's economy and his policies on North Korea differ from Abe's desired approach.​

Trump reportedly caught the Japanese prime minister off guard during a meeting at the White House by saying 'I remember Pearl Harbor'

President Donald Trump reportedly caught Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe off guard with a comment about Pearl Harbor during a meeting at the White House in June, according to the Washington Post.

Trump reportedly said "I remember Pearl Harbor" to Abe in what was described as a "tense" meeting, referring to the attack by Japan on the United States that led to the US entering World War II.

Multiple diplomats spoke to the Post anonymously to describe the president's increasingly fraught relationship with Abe, as Trump's tariffs on steel and aluminum hit Japan's economy and his policies on North Korea differ from Abe's desired approach.​

Trump reportedly caught the Japanese prime minister off guard during a meeting at the White House by saying 'I remember Pearl Harbor'
Is there a video?

Hey! Give him a break. He`s been to Vietnam and he has a Purple Heart!

Plus a medal for being neat! :)

daily%20news%20donald%20trump.jpg

Another non-story bashing Trump. What else is new?

I don’t know how I’d get by without knowing this information. Very pertinent to the well-being of America.

Lot of people working out the math on that one.....

Yeah, I remember Pearl Harbor too..... the film, baaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Pearl Harbor is an example of somebody who's done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I notice."

We all remember Pearl Harbor.

Even if some of us think its a talking point against Trump.

Happy trails losers. LOL

It is amazing how Trump's apologists keep making excuses for the dolt in chief. I mean this all sincerity, a middle school class president would know more history and would conduct him or herself more presidentially than that pea brained moron.

Forum List

Back