Can We Stop Illegal Immigration Without Jailing Employers?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
ICE arrests workers, with no sign of employers going to court for hiring illegal immigrants

This story about Mollie Tibbets has really gotten me to a point where I hate illegals -- not just the illegals themselves, but the whole illegal immigration debate. Building a big wall on the southern border may feel good, but will it be enough to eliminate illegals getting to this country?

I admit its a great feeling to see round ups of illegals when we raid their places of employment -- especially when they show them all cuffed up and loaded onto a bus and put in the cages they belong -- but I feel we need to see the thousands of employers who hire these illegals also rounded up and put in gages -- I think if we do that along with the wall, you can really put an end to the illegal immigration issue -- especially if Trump manages to get Mexico to raise their wages as will be negotiated in the new NAFTA deal.

Do you support employers being thrown in jail or do you believe they are all innocent victims who didn't know they hired hundreds of illegals at their processing plant, hotel chain, etc

ICE arrests workers, with no sign of employers going to court for hiring illegal immigrants

This story about Mollie Tibbets has really gotten me to a point where I hate illegals -- not just the illegals themselves, but the whole illegal immigration debate. Building a big wall on the southern border may feel good, but will it be enough to eliminate illegals getting to this country?

I admit its a great feeling to see round ups of illegals when we raid their places of employment -- especially when they show them all cuffed up and loaded onto a bus and put in the cages they belong -- but I feel we need to see the thousands of employers who hire these illegals also rounded up and put in gages -- I think if we do that along with the wall, you can really put an end to the illegal immigration issue -- especially if Trump manages to get Mexico to raise their wages as will be negotiated in the new NAFTA deal.

Do you support employers being thrown in jail or do you believe they are all innocent victims who didn't know they hired hundreds of illegals at their processing plant, hotel chain, etc

These illegals are using fake documents. The employers are often not to blame. Criminals have an industry based on identity theft for that purpose alone.

These illegals are using fake documents. The employers are often not to blame. Criminals have an industry based on identity theft for that purpose alone.
Well, if there is a "WHOLE" industry that gives illegals proper documentation, there is no need to use E-Verify anymore

Just go after this industry and crack down on them -- but I still find it highly doubtful that out of the millions here working, they ALL have fake documents that enable them to be undetected by employers

Employers know and willingly hire illegals and use the excuse they used a fake identity. There should be hefty fines and continued monitoring.

I just found out that my local Home Depot parking lot is once again a major supplier of Illegals.

We do not need a wall and it will not solve our problem. As long as they can find work they will keep coming. Until employers stop hiring they will keep coming.

Well, if there is a "WHOLE" industry that gives illegals proper documentation, there is no need to use E-Verify anymore

Just go after this industry and crack down on them -- but I still find it highly doubtful that out of the millions here working, they ALL have fake documents that enable them to be undetected by employers

Guess what e-verify does? It detects identity theft.

If your SSN shows you are alive and well working in Oregon, but the e-verify SSN is for someone applying for a job in south Texas, guess who has a problem?

I had a student many years back who applied for a job at a fast food restaurant only to find her SSN had been stolen by an illegal working in the orange groves of central Florida. That company used a system similar to E-verify back before it existed.

We do not need a wall and it will not solve our problem. As long as they can find work they will keep coming. Until employers stop hiring they will keep coming.
We need to stop the free healthcare, free schooling, crack down on employers and property managers.
We need to cut off ALL incentive. Not just one thing.

Now, ya’ll stop being racist ya hear? Miss Tibbetts was honored to be chopped by an illegal!

If your SSN shows you are alive and well working in Oregon, but the e-verify SSN is for someone applying for a job in south Texas, guess who has a problem?

I had a student many years back who applied for a job at a fast food restaurant only to find her SSN had been stolen by an illegal working in the orange groves of central Florida. That company used a system similar to E-verify back before it existed.

Which is what I thought E-Verify was supposed to do -- but I am hearing many people saying that all of these illegals have documents that are undetected by E-Verify..

That also brings me to a point concerning the Tibbets case -- what do we do about employers who falsely claim they used E-Verify when they really didn't?

"However, Yarrabee Farms co-owner and manager Dane Lang clarified Wednesday afternoon that the farm did not use a federal E-Verify check on suspect Cristhian Rivera, despite the company's claim earlier in the day that it did."

Farm that hired Cristhian Rivera, Mollie Tibbetts' suspected killer, did not use E-Verify system, official says

If you think the employers should be held accountable do you believe the politicians who cater to them also should be?
Yes, from both parties....but this is what happens when we as a population look the other way when it comes to money in politics...

Which is what I thought E-Verify was supposed to do -- but I am hearing many people saying that all of these illegals have documents that are undetected by E-Verify..

That also brings me to a point concerning the Tibbets case -- what do we do about employers who falsely claim they used E-Verify when they really didn't?

"However, Yarrabee Farms co-owner and manager Dane Lang clarified Wednesday afternoon that the farm did not use a federal E-Verify check on suspect Cristhian Rivera, despite the company's claim earlier in the day that it did."

Farm that hired Cristhian Rivera, Mollie Tibbetts' suspected killer, did not use E-Verify system, official says

E-verify is not required by law, thanks to your obstructionist, sanctuary city, open borders libtards.

Well, I don't know about ALL employers, but quite a few are well aware of what they're doing. A Republican state rep from upstate New York went on the record saying that it would be a terrible "hit" on the local economy, especially farmers and hotels, if illegal immigrants were forced to leave. Those folks know who they're hiring, anyway.
Illegals with enough cash can get phony documents and pass the e-verify system, I'm told. A small business owner who employs a couple of those illegals? Maybe they aren't to blame.

They changed their story two or three times! But, this is Iowa they are happy and honored to sacrifice her life to have cheap illegal labor. Shut up or be called racist and xenophobic! She’s dead. She was not the first and she will not be the last! We should turn that guy loose and let him go back to searching for a better life! American lives do not matter.

Is there some reason the FBI or whomever can't be trying to shut that industry down?

NO, we can't Jail some high profile employers who do not do due diligence. Make a public spectacle out of them and tell them whoever hires ILLEGALS next, goes to jail NEXT!

NO, we can't Jail some high profile employers who do not do due diligence. Make a public spectacle out of them and tell them whoever hires ILLEGALS next, goes to jail NEXT!
You racist pos! How will those searching for a better life get a job?

Forum List

Back