Trump to do at least 12 interviews in the coming weeks with authors that are writing books about him...he doesnt believe in the concept of no comment

Hope he only gives interviews to those who supported the Nationalist cause.
One thing I hated about Trump was he always gave airtime to those scum in mainstream when he could have been elevating Alt Tech and Alt media.

• Banned
One thing I hated about Trump was he always gave airtime to those scum in mainstream when he could have been elevating Alt Tech and Alt media.
actually the vast majority (if not all of them) are anti-Trump

the article says:

"The list includes The New York Times’ Jeremy Peters as well as Maggie Haberman; The Wall Street Journal’s Michael Bender; ABC News’ Chief Washington Correspondent Jon Karl; “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” author Michael Wolff; and Washington Post journalists Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig."

actually the vast majority (if not all of them) are anti-Trump

the article says:

"The list includes The New York Times’ Jeremy Peters as well as Maggie Haberman; The Wall Street Journal’s Michael Bender; ABC News’ Chief Washington Correspondent Jon Karl; “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” author Michael Wolff; and Washington Post journalists Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig."
I despair.

• Banned
speaking of books about Trump, get this if you can!

EwuTI2qWEAAwfBf

Trump gives not a shit about alt/anything..unless it makes him a buck.

Pay to play baby..pay to play.

Look at the list. I doubt he's going to get a glowing report from Maggie Haberman or any of the others. Why he's agreeing to interviews, I don't know.

Look at the list. I doubt he's going to get a glowing report from Maggie Haberman or any of the others. Why he's agreeing to interviews, I don't know.
He is a blow hard attention seeker. Needs to be the center of attention. God bless him as the right questions in the right way that fool will incriminate himself.

He is a blow hard attention seeker. Needs to be the center of attention. God bless him as the right questions in the right way that fool will incriminate himself.
And if he doesn't you'll do your damnest to do it for him. SSDD.

And if he doesn't you'll do your damnest to do it for him. SSDD.
Oh ya if I were doing the interview he would certainly be on the hot seat. He won't need any help most likely though.

this is easier than writing a book himself, which all presidents do

Presidents "write books" to collect the bribes they have accumulated.

Trump didn't take bribes - much of the reason the establishment so bitterly hates him - so no need for the "book."

Obama needed cover for his Iranian cash, hence a "book".

President Trump was the most transparent President we have ever had.....very nice to see that he is continuing that.

Meanwhile, Xiden has created a police state, razor wire around DC, not allowing the Press to cover the cargo containers full of children, disallowing attorney access, and hiding from the Press

Trump gives not a shit about alt/anything..unless it makes him a buck.

Pay to play baby..pay to play.

OH the IRONY of this from a Quid Pro supporter....
For the record..not really a Biden fan....but given the alternative...he's OK. I wonder if you've ever thought out the fact that the constant repeating of your lies and partisan BS..convinces no one of anything other than telling rational folks that you're an idiot? You do sort out the idiots who agree with you..and that's helpful, to the rest of us.

If you were really able to recognize irony..you would never post here again~

President Trump was the most transparent President we have ever had.....very nice to see that he is continuing that.

Meanwhile, Xiden has created a police state, razor wire around DC, not allowing the Press to cover the cargo containers full of children, disallowing attorney access, and hiding from the Press
If you mean quite easy to see through..yeah..he was quite transparent.

If you mean quite easy to see through..yeah..he was quite transparent.
Yes, that's what I mean,....he didn't hide behind razor wire or avoid the Press.....he informed the American people of what was going on, and did what he said he was going to do.

Behind closed doors and locking out the sunlight is what leftist do

"The concept of no comment"? Barry Hussein was all over the place after he left office. Hollywood even did a puff piece movie about his first date with his wife. The shame of it is that the former head of the CIA has become the mouthpiece for leftist propaganda as a contributor to CNN. The former head of the FBI can't seem to keep his mouth shut either.

Forum List

Back