Trump to Deport Criminal Illegals, Make Determination About Rest

It's simple, there is gasoline on the ground everywhere in the country and these neanderthals are frantically striking matches. Have no illusions there will be blood and this isn't going to be a something that goes away after a few months. Americans reject fascists with great hostility. It will do one thing, it will ensure Congress goes back to the Democrats in 2016 so have at it. p.o.shit trump will do enough things in the next two years to warrant impeachment and he won't see all the gleeful faces in Congress anymore. Bitch.

You have a problem deporting Illegal residents who have criminal records? why does that seem radical?

Because some of the crimes are minor shit . Don't forget , these people have families that you will be breaking up . These people are caregivers and family earners . If they are gone , that family is financially ruined and end up on welfare .

Right now the focus is on the real baddies . And that's hard enough for the ins .

Trump is claiming is he will deport roughly two to three million illegal aliens with criminal records, something I agree with and is common sense.

In his first extensive interview since he won the White House, Trump is reassuring his supporters that he will deport or incarcerate up to three millions 'gang members' and 'drug dealers.'

Trump says he will 'immediately' deport two to three million illegal immigrants with criminal records - and insists he WILL build a wall (but part of it could be a fence) | Daily Mail Online

As for the remain 10 million or so, he is already making indications he is open to other alternatives. I told you tards he's not going to be deporting 12 million people. The reality of the situation is going to set in very quickly I predict he will try to handle this in much the same way Bush tried to ten years ago.

Trump didn't specify what he would seek to do with the remaining estimated 9-10 million undocumented immigrants.

'After the border is secure and after everything gets normalized, we're going to make a determination on the people that they're talking about who are terrific people, they're terrific people but we are gonna make a determination at that,' Trump said.

'But before we make that determination...it's very important, we are going to secure our border.'
Did you hear this morning that they have had to relocate a bunch of border security personnel due to an unmanageable wave of illegals crossing the border in the Rio Grande Valley, including unaccompanied youth and families?
He'd better get crackin on that Wall.
I completely agree with him sending home the criminals.
Wouldn't surprise me to see a LOT of illegals going back across the border....happened in Alabama when they passed a tough immigration law and I hope it happens now that its going to be NATIONAL.

Any link?

Trump is claiming is he will deport roughly two to three million illegal aliens with criminal records, something I agree with and is common sense.

In his first extensive interview since he won the White House, Trump is reassuring his supporters that he will deport or incarcerate up to three millions 'gang members' and 'drug dealers.'

Trump says he will 'immediately' deport two to three million illegal immigrants with criminal records - and insists he WILL build a wall (but part of it could be a fence) | Daily Mail Online

As for the remain 10 million or so, he is already making indications he is open to other alternatives. I told you tards he's not going to be deporting 12 million people. The reality of the situation is going to set in very quickly I predict he will try to handle this in much the same way Bush tried to ten years ago.

Trump didn't specify what he would seek to do with the remaining estimated 9-10 million undocumented immigrants.

'After the border is secure and after everything gets normalized, we're going to make a determination on the people that they're talking about who are terrific people, they're terrific people but we are gonna make a determination at that,' Trump said.

'But before we make that determination...it's very important, we are going to secure our border.'
Did you hear this morning that they have had to relocate a bunch of border security personnel due to an unmanageable wave of illegals crossing the border in the Rio Grande Valley, including unaccompanied youth and families?
Wouldn't surprise me to see a LOT of illegals going back across the border....happened in Alabama when they passed a tough immigration law and I hope it happens now that its going to be NATIONAL.

Any link?
After Ruling, Hispanics Flee an Alabama Town
Hispanic students in Alabama flee schools amid strict immigration law

Trump promised to build a gorgeous and beautiful Trump wall and Mexico will pay for it. Plus force deportation. It's not even a week and he is already back pedaling. A lot of them voted for him bc of these promises. Hate to say but millions of his followers will be so disappointed if he cannot fulfill those promises.
There will be no deportation force, the wall has not even get started and it's already crumbling.

Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force'
Paul Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force' - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan said Sunday despite Donald Trump's campaign rhetoric, lawmakers are not prepared to form a deportation force to round-up and deport undocumented immigrants.

"We are not planning on erecting a deportation force. Donald Trump's not planning on that," Ryan told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

Because some of the crimes are minor shit . Don't forget , these people have families that you will be breaking up . These people are caregivers and family earners . If they are gone , that family is financially ruined and end up on welfare .

Right now the focus is on the real baddies . And that's hard enough for the ins .

You are a fuckin retard Timmy.

giphy.gif

Trump does not have to deport the 10 million, all he has to do is make it illegal for an employer to hire them, and make it illegal for them to send money home, then they will leave on their own, and the black lives matter protesters can get jobs and become productive to society

Any link?

Oh the beautiful Alabama ruling............ What do you think happen when those people left? Did the locals take over those jobs? What do you think happened to poultry, meat and agricultural products? How about the price increases?
They're are 2 lesson learned from this stupid ruling...........
1. be very careful what you wish for.
2. most Americans especially whites or black will not take over those jobs.

Just imagine what will happen to this country if we apply the same ruling.

Alabama law drives out illegal immigrants but also has unexpected consequences

Alabama law drives out illegal immigrants but also has unexpected consequences
By Pamela Constable LocalJune 17, 2012
Hidden behind the Banco del Sol and the Tienda El Nino is the economic pillar of this rural town: A massive factory that processes 130,000 chickens a day. Inside, headless plucked birds move along conveyor belts while 300 workers, in repeated deft strokes, slice each passing carcass into chunks of kitchen-ready meat.
For years, most poultry workers here were Mexican immigrants, including some who were in the country illegally. But last fall, after a tough state law against illegal immigrants took effect, many vanished overnight, rattling the town’s large Hispanic community and leaving the poultry business scrambling to find workers willing to stand for hours in a wet, chilly room, cutting up dead chickens.
“Even someone born and raised in Albertville may not have the necessary skills or be able to pass a background check,” said Frank Singleton, a spokesman for Wayne Farms, which owns the slaughterhouse. The firm held a job fair that attracted about 250 local residents, but few were hired, and some soon quit, daunted by the demanding work. Since the law took effect, he said, “our turnover rate has gone through the roof.”
Sponsors of the law say it has done exactly what they had hoped, driving tens of thousands of illegal immigrants from the state. The U.S. Justice Department has challenged some parts of the law, and President Obama’s announcement Friday of a temporary legal amnesty for more than 1 million young undocumented immigrants nationwide clashes directly with Alabama’s legislation.

“All our activities will be for naught if the president grants amnesty to everyone,” state Sen. Scott Beason, the chief sponsor of the Alabama law, said Friday. Still, with the U.S. Supreme Court expected to rule shortly on a similar law in Arizona, champions of the Alabama measure hope that their legal position will be largely vindicated. “If Arizona is a success, then Alabama will be a success, too,” Beason said.
Nevertheless, a variety of employers in Alabama said they have not been able to find enough legal residents to replace the seasoned Hispanic field pickers, drywall hangers, landscapers and poultry workers who fled the state. There was an initial rush of job applications, they said, but many new employees quit or were let go.

Wayne Smith, 56, raises tomatoes on a family farm in the misty hills of Chandler Mountain, a 40-minute drive from Albertville. Last fall, he said, his entire Mexican crew ran off, and Smith and his neighbors scoured the area for new workers. The growers pay $2 for every large box of picked tomatoes, and a worker must be able to pluck fast all day, bent over in the hot sun, to fill two or three dozen boxes.

“The whites lasted half a day, and the blacks wouldn’t come at all. The work was just too hot and hard for them,” Smith said. He dismissed the argument, often made by critics of illegal immigration, that Americans might do the work if offered a higher and hourly wage. “We’ve been using Mexicans for 30 years, and now they’ve been run off,” he said. “Everyone is worried about Arizona. If this law sticks, what’ll we do then?”

Any link?

Alabama had the strictest immigration policy........... but today there are about 120k illegal immigrants leaving in Alabama.
So what the hell happened to the ruling? As I said be very careful what you wish for.

Alabama has some of the strictest state immigration laws in the country. Nonetheless, 120,000 illegal immigrants live in the state making up 2.5 percent of Alabama’s population, according to the Center for American Progress. That makes it the 20th state in size of illegal alien population.

The center noted that illegals paid $130 million in taxes in 2010. Ultimately, the organization estimated with the loss of 10,000 illegal aliens, the state’s economy would lose $40 million.

Criminal illegals get deported now !

Geez! The ins focuses on real criminals . Not the dui or having no insurance guys .

The strongly worded letters program ICE created for illegals has been proving effective, ay wheelchair boy?

In your last sentence, you're implying that Bush was tougher on illegal immigration than Obama was. That simply isn't true. Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any president in history.

Just you just love it when a president elect reiterates what he said in the debates and makes the left go crazy, all over again?

Daily Mail ^

President-elect Donald Trump has said that he plans to deport two to three million undocumented immigrants immediately - and that he will be building his wall along the US-Mexico border.

In an interview with CBS's 60 Minutes that airs on Sunday - his first since winning the election - Trump insisted that he will build the wall that was a vital part of his presidential campaign.

'What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, where a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate,' Trump said.

'But we're getting them out of our country, they're here illegally.'

Adios....
illegal_beatch.jpg

Watch out for the people who riot for illegal immigrants, that are nowhere near their own elitist neighborhoods.

Just you just love it when a president elect reiterates what he said in the debates and makes the left go crazy, all over again?

Daily Mail ^

President-elect Donald Trump has said that he plans to deport two to three million undocumented immigrants immediately - and that he will be building his wall along the US-Mexico border.

In an interview with CBS's 60 Minutes that airs on Sunday - his first since winning the election - Trump insisted that he will build the wall that was a vital part of his presidential campaign.

'What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, where a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate,' Trump said.

'But we're getting them out of our country, they're here illegally.'

Adios....
illegal_beatch.jpg

Getting the various agencies to move that fast is going to be expensive. Congress will have to pass/approve some form of expedited procedure for deportation hearings -- more judges, marshals, INS agents will need to hired and trained.

Local agencies generally like getting cases cleared and people out of their jails as long as it's on the federal dime.

He said as much weeks before the election but d9nt let that stop you from pretending you have a working crystal ball

Any link?

Alabama had the strictest immigration policy........... but today there are about 120k illegal immigrants leaving in Alabama.
So what the hell happened to the ruling? As I said be very careful what you wish for.

Alabama has some of the strictest state immigration laws in the country. Nonetheless, 120,000 illegal immigrants live in the state making up 2.5 percent of Alabama’s population, according to the Center for American Progress. That makes it the 20th state in size of illegal alien population.

The center noted that illegals paid $130 million in taxes in 2010. Ultimately, the organization estimated with the loss of 10,000 illegal aliens, the state’s economy would lose $40 million.
Anti American thug in a robe struck it down. Now its time to reverse that via President Trump.

Good, that means less fraudulent voters in the next election. Imagine how bad off democrats would be if ALL the illegals were kicked out. They dont win elections legitimately.

Forum List

Back