Trump to cut $2.7t from domestic programs...Is the FSA pissing themselves?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Those enlisted in the Free Shit Army have been bitching nonstop about Trump’s spending on America’s productive and the rising national debt. I’m wondering how they feel about his proposal to reduce the debt?
Trump's 2020 budget calls for $2.7T in spending cuts, promises to erase deficit in 15 years
fsa.png

Last edited:
President Trump has certainly done a bang up job thus far reducing our debt and deficit.

Those enlisted in the Free Shit Army have been bitching nonstop about Trump’s spending on America’s productive and the rising national debt. I’m wondering how they feel about his proposal to reduce the debt?
Trump's 2020 budget calls for $2.7T in spending cuts, promises to erase deficit in 15 years
fsa.png

Your support of Bill Clinton and the balanced budget are noted.

Funny, the last two Presidents who were probably the most fun to take on a bachelor party have this idea....

Cracks aside, is this a meaningful cut?

President Trump has certainly done a bang up job thus far reducing our debt and deficit.

You comparing him to the Kenyan?

I complained about our debt during his administration as well. Like I have for decades. The president's sycophants have been mostly silent as the grave concerning this matter. It must have taken two years to recover their voices after screaming about the Kenyan's debt for eight years. That spending could have been curbed if the opposition party ever got control of the House. lol

Cut the DOD (the original name was more apt, War Department) by at least 75%. Eliminate the NSA, Homeland Security, and CIA. Bingo! No more deficit and a lot more freedom at home.

From what I read, he's on the right track! Make universities responsible for admitting non-starters and letting them get student loans? Oh yeah!

Getting rid of illegals is a boon for government funding, because illegals take more than they give.

Under Trump's plan: Balanced by 2034. :113:

Probably with no major hits that cut to the bone n stuff.

I complained about our debt during his administration as well. Like I have for decades. The president's sycophants have been mostly silent as the grave concerning this matter. It must have taken two years to recover their voices after screaming about the Kenyan's debt for eight years. That spending could have been curbed if the opposition party ever got control of the House. lol
well the only way to cut the debt is to end SS and Medicare. You know that correct?

fsa.png

Funny, the last two Presidents who were probably the most fun to take on a bachelor party have this idea....

I haven’t studied this budget proposal...I’m just surprised that all those self proclaimed fiscally conservative folks that are always here talking shit about spending and debt haven’t posted anything about this attempt to reduce spending and debt. Kinda weird...no?
g5000 and Golfing Gator where you at on this? Stay credible and get in here.

Timid trimming around the edges...Shit needs to be abolished altogether, of the next statist chump that comes along will just ramp the spending back up.
Sadly, only Congress can abolish agencies.

Sure, lets do that...

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

In the final two budget years under Obama there was $43,630,915,619 added to the national debt each month on average.

In the 16 months since then, there has been $111,471,694,350 added to the national debt each month on average. Thus under Trump we have added
$67,840,778,731 more to the debt per month.

how is that for a comparison?

. The president's sycophants have been mostly silent as the grave concerning this matter. It must have taken two years to recover their voices after screaming about the Kenyan's debt for eight years. That spending could have been curbed if the opposition party ever got control of the House. lol

Trump's trying not to hurt anybody. I say fuck DHS and TSA, the US was fine without them for centuries, and since their inception, there's actually been more terrorist attacks since before we were paying their hefty price tags. Bring back the validity of the 4th amendment.

From what I read, he's on the right track! Make universities responsible for admitting non-starters and letting them get student loans? Oh yeah!

Getting rid of illegals is a boon for government funding, because illegals take more than they give.

Under Trump's plan: Balanced by 2034. :113:

Probably with no major hits that cut to the bone n stuff.

The balanced budget by 2034 assumes magical revenue and growth numbers, from what I have read

well the only way to cut the debt is to end SS and Medicare. You know that correct?

That isn't the only way. And to run on that would be political suicide.

fsa.png

I haven’t studied this budget proposal...I’m just surprised that all those self proclaimed fiscally conservative folks that are always here talking shit about spending and debt haven’t posted anything about this attempt to reduce spending and debt. Kinda weird...no?

nobody has seen it yet, too early to say

fsa.png

Agreed. A lot of folks who ridiculed the Obama deficit have been silent on Trump's.

If Trump can balance the budget w/o stalling the economy, go Donald.

Sure, lets do that...

In the final two budget years under Obama there was $43,630,915,619 added to the national debt each month on average.

In the 16 months since then, there has been $111,471,694,350 added to the national debt each month on average. Thus under Trump we have added
$67,840,778,731 more to the debt per month.

how is that for a comparison?

Weird...I thought only “sheep” and “wingers” cherry pick like that?
Did the Magic Negro neglect anything in those years in order to dress up the spreadsheets...such as infrastructure and defense?

There never was a balanced budget, by Clintoon, Gingrich, or anyone else.

And, no, the cuts aren't meaningful because they abolish nothing....The only way to stop the stupid spending is to stop it, not nibble at it around the edges.

Forum List

Back