Trump To Address NRA Convention In Texas On Friday To Express His Undying Love For the Organization

Guess where those guns are coming from dumbass, right across the border in Indiana dumbass.

This is why I have no problem with the immigrants coming into red states taking away as many jobs as possible from the meth addicted population.

Karmas a bitch ain't it? Dumbass.

So your silly gun laws don't work, huh dumbass

Donald Trump is scheduled to address the National Rifle Association (NRA) national meeting in Houston only days after a school shooting massacre in Uvalde, Texas.

On Tuesday, a gunman killed 14 children and a teacher in Robb Elementary School. Police reportedly killed the suspect, an 18-year-old man. The shooting occurred only ten days after the mass shooting at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York.

On Friday, Trump is scheduled to address the NRA's annual meeting for the 6th time, posting a video of Trump discussing his "love" for the organization.

Yeah. Go ahead and show up donny, right after an elementary school mass shooting. It will make for great campaign material.

See you there.
I remember when the NRA was a neutral organization focused on shooting events and safety, not a sub of one party to the utter damnation of it's mission.

You misconstrued my post. I am encouraging him to show up. I want him to scream his support for the organization, for the nice people filming the event. And we want to hear from Gov. Abbott, and Sen. Ted Cruz, and every Republican running for office to smile big for the cameras.

Carl? Why are you afraid?

Donald Trump is scheduled to address the National Rifle Association (NRA) national meeting in Houston only days after a school shooting massacre in Uvalde, Texas.

On Tuesday, a gunman killed 14 children and a teacher in Robb Elementary School. Police reportedly killed the suspect, an 18-year-old man. The shooting occurred only ten days after the mass shooting at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York.

On Friday, Trump is scheduled to address the NRA's annual meeting for the 6th time, posting a video of Trump discussing his "love" for the organization.

Yeah. Go ahead and show up donny, right after an elementary school mass shooting. It will make for great campaign material.

See you there.
I think when you generate as much hate as you Democrats have this year...it's pretty much a given that somebody's going to get shot.

Guess where those guns are coming from dumbass, right across the border in Indiana dumbass.

This is why I have no problem with the immigrants coming into red states taking away as many jobs as possible from the meth addicted population.

Karmas a bitch ain't it? Dumbass.

Carl? Why are you afraid?

Is Gov Abbott going to take credit for his lax gun laws making it easy for the shooter to arm himself?

it’s not, but the NRA is a lobby group that advocates for Constitutional freedoms. Constitutional freedoms are a direct threat to the demafascist agenda.
It's now just a slush fund for the CEOs ho account.

that article is about an asst, not a CEO using money to pay for a wedding, not hookers…er a ho account

Forum List

Back