Trump To Address NRA Convention In Texas On Friday To Express His Undying Love For the Organization

It's the optics of holding a gun convention in a state that just saw 14 grade schoolers and one teacher gunned down.
Probably not the best time to be grandstanding advocating for more guns and less restrictions on them.

Texas’ gun laws are working out so well

Way to go NRA

It's important to send the message that the NRA isn't responsible for these shootings.

I'm going to take a guess and say that you've never been to an NRA convention. I've been to a few. I don't recall a single person ever advocating the idea that we need more guns.

The NRA is made up of law-biding citizens. Wouldn't it make more sense to focus the hate towards the criminals who commit these crimes?
I'm not passing judgement (believe it or not) on the NRA. They are who they are.

The optics of holding a gun convention so close to this type of tragedy, aren't good.
Wouldn't be a good idea to hold a conference while little children (who weren't armed) are being buried.

The NRA is a political lobbying organization that abandoned sense, reason, and their pilot purpose of hunter and gun safety and wildlife conservation.
I sincerely don't care if they survive or go the way of the dinosaur.

The convention likely been scheduled for sometime

You let the terrorist win by moving the event. thousands of people likelygot tickets, vendors coming, local businesses looking for the revenue…sorry…maybe letting terrorist win is a dem thing

You misconstrued my post. I am encouraging him to show up. I want him to scream his support for the organization, for the nice people filming the event. And we want to hear from Gov. Abbott, and Sen. Ted Cruz, and every Republican running for office to smile big for the cameras.

It's the optics of holding a gun convention in a state that just saw 14 grade schoolers and one teacher gunned down.
Probably not the best time to be grandstanding advocating for more guns and less restrictions on them.
Maybe progs will learn to stop driving people crazy. You have boys dressed as girls raping girls in school bathrooms. We have children have sex reassignment surgeries. This is how far the craziness has gone. We have made children near totally individual and independent. And they should not be. Discipline and order to a degree is needed with children. It varies by location.

You misconstrued my post. I am encouraging him to show up. I want him to scream his support for the organization, for the nice people filming the event. And we want to hear from Gov. Abbott, and Sen. Ted Cruz, and every Republican running for office to smile big for the cameras.
cool. i think they should all go too. Maybe they have some solutions to these mass shooting in Xiden’s America…it’s become a weekly thing recently

Texas’ gun laws are working out so well

Way to go NRA

1653431441486.png

Maybe progs will learn to stop driving people crazy. You have boys dressed as girls raping girls in school bathrooms. We have children have sex reassignment surgeries. This is how far the craziness has gone. We have made children near totally individual and independent. And they should not be. Discipline and order to a degree is needed with children. It varies by location.
None of your bus driven off the road, LSD induced fantasies have anything to do with the topic at hand.
You really need professional help, dude.

I'm not passing judgement (believe it or not) on the NRA. They are who they are.

And they're a good, solid organization...
The optics of holding a gun convention so close to this type of tragedy, aren't good.

Optics are meaningless. I would rather the NRA be at the fore, showing their support, than running away and hiding. That accomplishes nothing...

Wouldn't be a good idea to hold a conference while little children (who weren't armed) are being buried.

The convention is being held almost 300 miles away from where the shooting took place. Should anyone who's planned on doing anything gun related anywhere in the country not follow through on their plans because of this?

The NRA is a political lobbying organization that abandoned sense, reason, and their pilot purpose of hunter and gun safety and wildlife conservation.

Unfortunately they were forced into that position by those non-American pricks who want to shred the 2nd Amendment. If you think the NRA enjoys being in the position of having to defend our 2nd Amendment rights, you're crazy. They would much rather be focused on promoting hunter and gun safety, proficiency and wildlife conservation...

I sincerely don't care if they survive or go the way of the dinosaur.

Good. Then your opinion matters not...

How's Shitcago's laws working out, dumbass?

Guess where those guns are coming from dumbass, right across the border in Indiana dumbass.

This is why I have no problem with the immigrants coming into red states taking away as many jobs as possible from the meth addicted population.

Karmas a bitch ain't it? Dumbass.

Forum List

Back