Trump throwing in the towel?

He understands that resistance is futile.

I speculated that the reason Trump was running for president was to save his dying wealth and reputation, so my guess is that he is just cutting his losses money wise before going way into debt.

• Banned
Trump In Collapse As Campaign Cancels Ads In Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina

These are VITAL swing states. I can see no logical explanation for pulling all the adds this close to the election in states he needs to win.
This campaign has been unconventional from the start.
Why waste money.
Everyday there's a drip, drip, drip with Hillary.
Unless Trump knows what is going to be leaked in the future this is a VERY odd move.

Hillary supposedly cancelled HER ads in Ohio and Pennsylvania last week....believe nothing you read for the next month.

Who knows and if he is a shill for Clinton then I will write " I told you so "!

It would add to my case on how stupid the human race is.

You can tell everyone not to vote for the one guy that will lose and the idiots will vote for him... Hillary and the Democratic Party have done enough to lose and yet she still leads...

So I have given up on the American Voter and hope in 2020 Alec Baldwin or Jerry Srpinger are not the GOP candidate running against Hillary Clinton!

So I have given up on the American Voter and hope in 2020 Alec Baldwin or Jerry Srpinger are not the GOP candidate running against Hillary Clinton!

It does not matter much.

Not including some contested military powers, the president is mostly just a ruling class figurehead.

Trump In Collapse As Campaign Cancels Ads In Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina

These are VITAL swing states. I can see no logical explanation for pulling all the adds this close to the election in states he needs to win.
This campaign has been unconventional from the start.
Why waste money.
Everyday there's a drip, drip, drip with Hillary.
Unless Trump knows what is going to be leaked in the future this is a VERY odd move.

Can't believe he didn't check in with you first.

Hillary supposedly cancelled HER ads in Ohio and Pennsylvania last week....believe nothing you read for the next month.
I heard she canceled her scheduled appearances there and from what has been reported since and where she's been that was pretty accurate

Forum List

Back