Trump threatens extortion

So how did the Clinton Foundation become the exception of this?
Always a whatabout, huh?

Rather than spout nonsense, let’s see your proof that Hillary ever drew a salary from the Clinton Foundation...?

They don't need a salary for that. The CF is their own little travel agency. And yes, they've taken donations from all around the world. Problem now is that since the Clinton's are yesterdays' news, the donations are drying up because they can't repay favors.
It’s not “they” we’re talking about, it’s Hillary. Bill was no longer in government and bound by the emoluments clause. That you can’t show she was personally paid from the Clinton Foundation shows you’re full of shit.

73105602.jpg

When did I say she was paid by the CF? You don't follow along very good, do you?

Bill and Hillary are a team; always have been, always will be. One doesn't do a thing without the other.
LOL

Speaking of not being able to follow along...

Dumbfuck.... I didn't say you said she was paid by the Clinton Foundation. I said You can't show she was paid by the Clinton Foundation which means you can't prove she was in violation of the emoluments clause.

Capiche??

No, the debate started when Edward posted this:

What Is the Emoluments Clause?
The emoluments clause, also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives.

The only one that brought up Clintons being paid out of the fund was you.

Always a whatabout, huh?

Rather than spout nonsense, let’s see your proof that Hillary ever drew a salary from the Clinton Foundation...?

They don't need a salary for that. The CF is their own little travel agency. And yes, they've taken donations from all around the world. Problem now is that since the Clinton's are yesterdays' news, the donations are drying up because they can't repay favors.
It’s not “they” we’re talking about, it’s Hillary. Bill was no longer in government and bound by the emoluments clause. That you can’t show she was personally paid from the Clinton Foundation shows you’re full of shit.

73105602.jpg

When did I say she was paid by the CF? You don't follow along very good, do you?

Bill and Hillary are a team; always have been, always will be. One doesn't do a thing without the other.
LOL

Speaking of not being able to follow along...

Dumbfuck.... I didn't say you said she was paid by the Clinton Foundation. I said You can't show she was paid by the Clinton Foundation which means you can't prove she was in violation of the emoluments clause.

Capiche??

No, the debate started when Edward posted this:

What Is the Emoluments Clause?
The emoluments clause, also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives.

The only one that brought up Clintons being paid out of the fund was you.
LOLOL

You're such an idiot, you actually make me laugh.

Dumbfuck, For Hillary to have violated the Emoluments clause...

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

...she would have had to accept presents or emoluments (salary or fees)

Which is why I pointed out Hillary Clinton was not paid; since your claim is that she violated the Emoluments clause without actually violating it. That you're running away from that fact as fast as your walker will allow should have been your first clue that she didn't violate the Emoluments clause.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back