Trump: The Least Transparent Candidate Ever

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trumps Medical records: 4 paragraphs of awesome

Trumps Taxes: I'll release them, just kidding...I cant...I mean I can but I wont

Trumps Foundation: What does it do? Where does the money come from? Where does it go? IDK

Trumps Businesses: Will be divest? Will he step down? Who knows because the press doesnt care

Melania's Immigration: CNN said Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks confirmed that Melania Trump will hold a press conference, though no details about the timing have been announced. ....That was August 8th! I guess he was just kidding again.

Trumps entire schtick is to say everything in the world is the worst thing "possibly in history" and every event that happens is Hillary's fault.

Trump's been busy. He has finally gotten Obama around to getting together with Putin and scheduling a cease fire in Syria. Once again, Trump proves himself correct on how to make foreign affairs deals. Where's Hillary?

what good is a transparent wall? you see the wall from a distance, you know you're not getting through it because you're way more dense than clear white light.

Trumps Taxes: I'll release them, just kidding...I cant...I mean I can but I wont

Trumps Foundation: What does it do? Where does the money come from? Where does it go? IDK

Trumps Businesses: Will be divest? Will he step down? Who knows because the press doesnt care

Melania's Immigration: CNN said Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks confirmed that Melania Trump will hold a press conference, though no details about the timing have been announced. ....That was August 8th! I guess he was just kidding again.

Trumps entire schtick is to say everything in the world is the worst thing "possibly in history" and every event that happens is Hillary's fault.

Yes, if Trump only freely released information like Hillary does. Unreal ...

She's released more information than he has

Trump's been busy. He has finally gotten Obama around to getting together with Putin and scheduling a cease fire in Syria. Once again, Trump proves himself correct on how to make foreign affairs deals. Where's Hillary?

Kerry made that deal,...I'm sure Trump will tweet about what a smart move that was any day now

Except for thousands of emails she had her lawyers destroy.

Lies don't count, they're actually worse than not releasing information

She's STILL released more than he has ever released. Thats sad

Her updated medical records, the content of her Wall Street speeches, using bleach bit software, how many devices she used, ...

He wasn't secretary of state and circumventing the process of retaining documents within the system either. I'm no Trump fan and he won't get my vote. What's sad is that you have a low enough standard to believe that she is a great candidate and worthy of the job. She isn't.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
CC, it is official - YOU HAVE LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

DESPITE PROMISING TO RUN 'THE MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION EVUH', BARRY:

• Sealed every personal record from public view.

• Has refused to comply with Court Orders and release documents

• STILL refuses to obey Court Orders and release documents

• Has been held in contempt

• Withheld the truth from Americans about the ACA. lying his ASS OFF, and winning the 'Lie of the Year Award while doing so

• Was recently exposed as having ILLEGALLY refused to comply with 70% of ALL FOIA Requests submitted to his administration (A RECORD)

• Refused to allow Americans find out what was in the ACA - although he PROMISED he would give them time to read it before a vote was held - until it had been passed into law

• Refused to tell Congress ANYTHING about his Hostage ransom until after it was all over and is STILL refusing to release the complete details about it to Congress

• Did NOT share the details of his own Personal 'Iran Deal' with Americans or congress until all over...like the fact that he wrote into the deal they could IGNORE some of the conditions placed upon them

• Did not go before Congress and pitch his plan to ally the US with the terrorists who slaughtered almost 3,000 Americans and go to war as their allies to help them over-throw a dictator who had begun to HELP the US combat terrorists in Northern Africa, just so Al Qaeida could get it's own nation & the US would have a place from which it could sent supplied and weapons to ISIS to fight Assad in Syria

• Has Kept the fast and Furious investigation going on for 7 1/2 years - attempting to run out the clock - by refusing to turn over all related documents over as ordered. This scandal occurred in his very 1st year of his 1st term in office, and he has deliberately defied court orders, obstructed an investigation, & protected his AG from Felony Perjury charges.

Obama has run the most corrupt, secretive UN-Constitutional, LAWLESS Presidency in this nation's history.

Her updated medical records, the content of her Wall Street speeches, using bleach bit software, how many devices she used, ...

She's still released more than Trump has. Lol

He wasn't secretary of state and circumventing the process of retaining documents within the system either. I'm no Trump fan and he won't get my vote. What's sad is that you have a low enough standard to believe that she is a great candidate and worthy of the job. She isn't.

More worthy than Trump that's for sure

that part is criminal.

A shit sandwich is better than a cocktail of HIV. That doesn't mean I want the shit sandwich. You have other options and you still choose Hillary. That's all I need to know about your standards.

This. Trump sucks, I'm not voting for him either. But wow, the hypocrisy of the left. That full grown adults repeat the ridiculous, hypocritical crap that ClosedMinded does is staggering

No, her lies don't count. Neither does "I don't recall"

A shit sandwich is better than a cocktail of HIV. That doesn't mean I want the shit sandwich. You have other options and you still choose Hillary. That's all I need to know about your standards.

No, her lies don't count. Neither does "I don't recall"

Take away all her lies and she's STILL released more information than Trump. I noticed this entire time you have not sought to disagree with me .....so if we agree then what is your problem?

Forum List

Back