Trump thanks Dobbs for saying his presidency is the most accomplished in American history...is it?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump is the greatest American president in the history of the world.

destroyed ISIS. record stock market. jobs jobs jobs. etc etc

i agree with Lou Dobbs. do you agree?

Dobbs has been a Trump cheerleader from the time he announced for President.

I really like Dobbs style of reporting and his preference in issues, but he is not objective when it comes to Trump.

Trump is a Truman archetype of President though even more crude and quick to shoot off at the lip.

i wouldnt say he is the best, but I would rate him in the top third for certain. He is getting things done despite the entire Globalist political Establishment in DC opposing him every step of the way.

• Banned

Dobbs has been a Trump cheerleader from the time he announced for President.

I really like Dobbs style of reporting and his preference in issues, but he is not objective when it comes to Trump.

Trump is a Truman archetype of President though even more crude and quick to shoot off at the lip.

i wouldnt say he is the best, but I would rate him in the top third for certain. He is getting things done despite the entire Globalist political Establishment in DC opposing him every step of the way.

There is no President in American history other than Trump that has accomplished so much with everyone against him. Trump is a phenomenon.

• Banned
i bet you'll all agree with this: Trump is certainly the most divisive president in American history.

yesterday, i was stuck on a long Amtrak ride where a college student's attempts to flirt with another student devolved into a very tense debate about Trump

I am sure that Lou Dobbs was wearing his tinfoil hat when he said it. Taking credit for other people's work. The Iraqi military is destroying ISIS. A President has nothing to do with the stock market. A company's earnings has more to do with it than anything else. Jobs were increasing under Obama as well.

I agree with Dobbs because Trump has accomplished so much while democrats were trying to destroy him.
Not to mention the Congressional leadership of his own party.

You cannot convince me that Mitch McConnell could not have twisted McCain's arm on the ACA repeal.

That is what Congressional leadership positions are DESIGNED TO DO.

These ass holes are throwing their own party's President under the buss to placate the Establishment's desire to maintain the current 'Bleed and Feed' Federal system; bleed the tax payers and feed the bureaucracy.

I am sure that Lou Dobbs was wearing his tinfoil hat when he said it. Taking credit for other people's work. The Iraqi military is destroying ISIS. A President has nothing to do with the stock market. A company's earnings has more to do with it than anything else. Jobs were increasing under Obama as well.
Lol, do you ever have anything original or intelligent to say?

i bet you'll all agree with this: Trump is certainly the most divisive president in American history.

yesterday, i was stuck on a long Amtrak ride where a college student's attempts to flirt with another student devolved into a very tense debate about Trump

And obviously that is all Trumps fault because he controls the Major Media.

roflmao

Trump was living the dream, an icon, loved by all. Gave it all up to speak for voiceless, one of the most selfless acts in human history.

Forum List

Back