Trump tells Lester Holt: Don’t fact-check debates

Birther is so last campaign. No one cares. Hilly can do,anything she wants and no one will care.
Of course we care

Trump cannot run away from his past or declare the issue done

TRUMP IS A BIRTHER
So what. Does that mean that hilly is suddenly going to stop selling the country out?

I'm a birther. Not because I believe the Kenyan was born here but because it was something to beat him up with. He's leaving, birther has lost its point. But if democrats want to bring it up again, I'm happy to take a swing.

Hilly wants to make birther a curtain she can hide behind. Nope. Not this time.

that trump ISN'T a birther? lol...........

Hillary is the original birther, douche bag.

"The birther movement was started by Hillary Clinton in 2008. She was all in!"
Donald Trump on Tuesday, September 22nd, 2015 in a tweet

Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement?
By Jon Greenberg on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015 at 5:59 p.m.
[...]
Our ruling

Trump said that Clinton started the birther movement and "was all in."

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.

We rate this claim False.

Oh, so you believe that Hillary didn't dispatch her surrogates to start the rumors about Obama's birth place?

You are the definition of "terminally naive."
Hillary has never said anything remotely questioning Obamas birthplace
She has never instructed anyone else to do so

Trump has openly declared Obama as a noncitizen for five years

THAT is your smoking gun
First trump said her campaign not her. Fk you idiots can't use facts ever!
Actually, there is a difference between a supporter and "her campaign"

Someone forwarding an email does not indicate complicity on the part of Hillary

TRUMP IS A BIRTHER

Birther is so last campaign. No one cares. Hilly can do,anything she wants and no one will care.
Of course we care

TRUMP IS A BIRTHER
So what. Does that mean that hilly is suddenly going to stop selling the country out?

I'm a birther. Not because I believe the Kenyan was born here but because it was something to beat him up with. He's leaving, birther has lost its point. But if democrats want to bring it up again, I'm happy to take a swing.

Birthers need to live and die with their actions

You don't get to declare game over

[...]
Our ruling

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.

Oh, so you believe that Hillary didn't dispatch her surrogates to start the rumors about Obama's birth place?

THAT is your smoking gun

TRUMP IS A BIRTHER
Mark penn is

Of course we care

TRUMP IS A BIRTHER

Birthers need to live and die with their actions

You don't get to declare game over
It's over. No deceleration, just fact!

[...]
Our ruling

THAT is your smoking gun

TRUMP IS A BIRTHER

By the Dim standard of truth, it does indicate complicity. If a racist says he supports Trump, that's the same a Trump being a racist, right, you fucking douche bag?

lol- seriously?

trump cared. he cared SO much that he mentioned it a few times how he got obama to produce that birth certificate...

it was funny what he did comment on about it... & it was that he got that certificate alright.............

[...]
Our ruling

THAT is your smoking gun

TRUMP IS A BIRTHER

By the Dim standard of truth, it does indicate complicity. If a racist says he supports Trump, that's the same a Trump being a racist, right, you fucking douche bag?

no- but when you retweet racist shit coming from racist assholes- then that is what you end up being in the end.

oh & not to mention the little federal lawsuits he & daddy drumpf were knee deep in in the 70s..............

lol- seriously?

trump cared. he cared SO much that he mentioned it a few times how he got obama to produce that birth certificate...

it was funny what he did comment on about it... & it was that he got that certificate alright.............

what he actually said from the transcripts:

"TRUMP: And if you look at CNN this past week, Patti Solis Doyle was on Wolf Blitzer saying that this happened. Blumenthal sent McClatchy, highly respected reporter at McClatchy, to Kenya to find out about it. They were pressing it very hard. She failed to get the birth certificate.

When I got involved, I didn't fail. I got him to give the birth certificate. So I'm satisfied with it. And I'll tell you why I'm satisfied with it."

THAT is your smoking gun

TRUMP IS A BIRTHER

no- but when you retweet racist shit coming from racist assholes- then that is what you end up being in the end.

oh & not to mention the little federal lawsuits he & daddy drumpf were knee deep in in the 70s..............
just curious, was it just them or did it include many other companies? Just curious how much you think you know about it. You know, besides the dems talking points.

THAT is your smoking gun

TRUMP IS A BIRTHER

What "racist shit" did I "retweet?"

THAT is your smoking gun

TRUMP IS A BIRTHER

just curious, was it just them or did it include many other companies? Just curious how much you think you know about it. You know, besides the dems talking points.

oh i know plenty.... so tell me how 'just because other people did it too'... that somehow makes it any less unlawful & discriminatory & unethical?

THAT is your smoking gun

TRUMP IS A BIRTHER

What "racist shit" did I "retweet?"

i was talking about drumpf retweeting racist crap. you? don't know whether you ever did or not - however i would not be the least bit surprized if you have, little boy.

Forum List

Back