Trump tells his lips licking journalist, to fuck off!!

Joke is not on me, hun....for the last and final time you moronic simp, I wasn't a Clinton fan, I'm glad the white bitch lost. As for negative shit on Trump, yeah, covering a guy that says stupid shit 25 hours a day and then reporting it, was negative coverage, wasn't it? Get the fuck outta here!!
Reporting Trump was going to deport illegals, build the wall and beat ISIS was not negative coverage. It helped him win the election.

Those are negatives in the eyes of progressives.
They're just too damn stupid to realize most Americans saw them as positives.
Dumb? Really? okay...next?

Kinda early to be into the ripple dont ya think?

Donald Trump Dismisses Power Of The Press In First Post-Election TV Interview
“The bitterness toward the press is real, alive and deep,” says “60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl.

11/14/2016 11:27 am ET

You have got to love a guy who got over a billion dollars of free press from the fucked media that worshiped every second of his run, who bent over backwards to kiss his orange ass, who were it not for the media, we would have a Cruz or a Rubio in the white house, you have got to love a guy, who would be back in NY on day one selling his fucked steaks and stiffing contractors were it not for CNN news, now hating on these people......who in his gut actually...believes it was Facebook and Twitter that got him elected....Folks I kid you not...again, white people what have you done, wasn't Hitler enough for you people???
Trumps great. Youre going to love him, so its all good.
Please would you do us all a favor, when Great becomes Great God Almighty, what have we done, can you and I have a real serious discussion about it? Otherwise, lets all enjoy the holidays, the last of the good times, eh?

Joke is not on me, hun....for the last and final time you moronic simp, I wasn't a Clinton fan, I'm glad the white bitch lost. As for negative shit on Trump, yeah, covering a guy that says stupid shit 25 hours a day and then reporting it, was negative coverage, wasn't it? Get the fuck outta here!!
Reporting Trump was going to deport illegals, build the wall and beat ISIS was not negative coverage. It helped him win the election.

Those are negatives in the eyes of progressives.
They're just too damn stupid to realize most Americans saw them as positives.
Dumb? Really? okay...next?

Kinda early to be into the ripple dont ya think?
Ripple? The last time I heard that word, Red Fox was alive...you neo nuts really have to come in to the 21st century, really you do.

“The bitterness toward the press is real, alive and deep,” says “60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl.

You have got to love a guy who got over a billion dollars of free press from the fucked media that worshiped every second of his run, who bent over backwards to kiss his orange ass, who were it not for the media, we would have a Cruz or a Rubio in the white house, you have got to love a guy, who would be back in NY on day one selling his fucked steaks and stiffing contractors were it not for CNN news, now hating on these people......who in his gut actually...believes it was Facebook and Twitter that got him elected....Folks I kid you not...again, white people what have you done, wasn't Hitler enough for you people???
We need a new category for the Darwin Award. It would deal with "futures," folks deemed so stupid they're shoo-ins to someday be nominees for the prestigious annual event.

You know, I thought about that the other day when I was reading posts. Maybe we can have a new law...abortions will be readily available and free to liberals.

A national Spay and Neuter program could work. Of course neutering a libturd "man" :lol: requires expensive micro surgery but in the long run it's worth it.

The current propagandists who pretend to be "journalists" will be lucky if they don't get prosecuted for the huge fraud they have perpetrated on the American public.

He has the right and the duty to ignore them. They are irrelevant, dishonest, blood sucking traitors and they should be shot for spending the last 40 years lying, spreading hate, and acting as the propaganda arm of the left..while hiding behind the misnomer of "free and objective press".

Fuck them. There are real journalists who will relish the opportunity of reporting the real news. Trump will give those people interviews.

Wow, you're admitting that basically any of the Republican front runners would have beaten Hillary.

The current propagandists who pretend to be "journalists" will be lucky if they don't get prosecuted for the huge fraud they have perpetrated on the American public.

He has the right and the duty to ignore them. They are irrelevant, dishonest, blood sucking traitors and they should be shot for spending the last 40 years lying, spreading hate, and acting as the propaganda arm of the left..while hiding behind the misnomer of "free and objective press".

Fuck them. There are real journalists who will relish the opportunity of reporting the real news. Trump will give those people interviews.
Of course, now they will suddenly "rediscover" their purpose and be watchdogs over the government, something they put on the back shelf the last 8 years.

Of course, now they will suddenly "rediscover" their purpose and be watchdogs over the government, something they put on the back shelf the last 8 years.
They don't give up that easily. They're commies with a lot of funding. They are hitting our rural communities hard right now, reconfiguring their media outlets and planting *journalists* whose primary purpose is to infiltrate rural communities and spread disinformation. Look at Les Zaitz' twitter if you don't believe me.

"Our community" isn't even his community. He fucking moved to Grant County and reinvented himself as a "rancher" (omg it's such a pathetic joke) and is starting up his own crap paper.

15128788_1249029158453238_494389304_n.png

Forum List

Back