Trump teases very major tax cut for middle income people before midterms

So you acknowledge you’re just a typical tax and spend Leftist. Tell us something we don’t know now.
I’m for a balanced budget. Our current government is going in the wrong direction. Repubs love the credit card.

Which brings us back to my first point. Reduce the spending...dumbass.
How about we reduce it first to pay for the other tax cut?

Or are you dumb enough to believe the Republicans when they say they will reduce them later?

Hmmm...isn't that the typical Democrat strategy?
It sounds fiscally responsible.

Wow, and you claim I believe anything....dumbass.

I’m for a balanced budget. Our current government is going in the wrong direction. Repubs love the credit card.

Or are you dumb enough to believe the Republicans when they say they will reduce them later?

So cutting spending before tax cuts doesn’t sound responsible? Our trillion deficits say cutting taxes before spending sure isn’t.

So cutting spending before tax cuts doesn’t sound responsible? Our trillion deficits say cutting taxes before spending sure isn’t.

It does sound responsible. Unfortunately most of us know democrat BS when we see it.

About time. I’ve been asking them to come up with some sort of agenda for months now. Wish it consisted of more than just text cuts and spending decreases. But I suppose that’s a start

It does sound responsible. Unfortunately most of us know democrat BS when we see it.
Yes like we know repub BS. See our deficits.

Why, I see Democrat debt.

Remember when they passed this last tax cut. They had to end some of the tax cuts or else the bill would add too much to the debt & they could not do it under the rules where filibusters in the Senate are not permitted.

So they ended some of these cuts, passed the bill without a filibuster.

Now they are going back & putting in those tax cuts they had to omit last time.

Circumventing the rules to get what they want. They did it with Garland, now with another tax cut bill.

This one is expected to add 3.5 trillion to the debt over the next ten years.

Guess you haven’t gotten the memo. Donald Trump is President now, so republicans have decided it’s a good time to keep their promises.

I know. Shocked me too

Repubs control the government. And you blame Dems? You are that dumb...

Remember when they passed this last tax cut. They had to end some of the tax cuts or else the bill would add too much to the debt & they could not do it under the rules where filibusters in the Senate are not permitted.

Circumventing the rules to get what they want. They did it with Garland, now with another tax cut bill.

No rules were broken with Garland.

You would. The blind leading the blind.

Democrats reduce the deficits, Republicans run them up.

Statistics will be you downfall.

Guess you haven’t gotten the memo. Donald Trump is President now, so republicans have decided it’s a good time to keep their promises.

I know. Shocked me too
They promised to increase deficits in a strong economy?

The CONSTITUTION says otherwise.

Repubs control the government. And you blame Dems? You are that dumb...

Damn, we accrued that much debt in the last few of years?

I know. Shocked me too
No they promised to decrease deficits. That’s why they’re starting to do it now.

The CONSTITUTION says otherwise.
Not the US Constitution. Are you using the Soviet constitution?

The economy is on fire & we are increasing our deficits.

I thought that fat assed orange piece of dhit was this hot shot businessman?

I know. Shocked me too
No they promised to decrease deficits. That’s why they’re starting to do it now.
They had fucking months, when do you think they will start?

Forum List

Back