Trump tearing apart national parks

Link. Without a link, your claim stands out as an obvious lie and you as an obvious liar, or as a very misinformed fool. Your dopey conspiracy scheme does not even make sense. Under BLM status commercial interest, even the Chinese, would have a chance of obtaining coal from the federal lands. Changing the status to National Monument status took any opportunity to exploit and obtain coal from the lands off the table.
You need to think out your lie a little bit.

Nonsense, this was in the news and common knowledge at the time. It is not my fault you refused to read anything truthful about the Clintons.

The Utah Coal Lockup: A trillion dollar Lippo payoff?

By: Sarah Foster

When the President signed the Executive Order designating 1.7 million acres of land in southwest Utah as the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, his action placed the area off limits to mineral extraction and
development.

The New York Times reported that the monument encloses the largest coal
field in the nation, the Kaiparowitz Plateau, which contains at least 7
billion tons of coal worth over $1 TRILLION.

Kentucky-based company Andalux Resources, which holds leases on 3,400 acres in the area, was planning to open a huge operation (underground, not strip mining) that would have generated 1,000 jobs, $1 million in annual revenue for Kane County, and at least $10 million a year in state and federal taxes, according to the New York Times. Folks living in the area wore black arm bands the day of the signing - but Clinton didn't see them. He chose to make his announcement in a neighboring state. WHY?

Why did he do it? Why lock up $1 trillion worth of coal?

An obvious explanation is he was hoping to secure the environmentalist vote. Though that was no doubt part of his reasoning, he had surely achieved such an objective earlier this summer when he declared the huge area outside Yellowstone National Park a World Heritage Area. Let'' look further.

In the weeks prior to the past election, revelations surfaced almost daily regarding donations from foreign sources to the Democratic Party and Clinton's past campaigns. At the center of the controversy was another set of people to whom Clinton owes a few favors: the Lippo Group, a powerful $5 billion Indonesian conglomerate, founded and owned by the Riady family who, it turned out, had raised and funneled millions of dollars into campaign coffers.

[...]

So we should sell-off our natural resources so the rich can get richer?

Sell those resources!!!

To whom. Coal is a failing commodity. We have a glut of gasoline and oil. Maybe gold and silver? Water?

Coal is a failing commodity.

upload_2017-12-14_20-45-20.png

EIA - International Energy Outlook 2017

Failing? 27% share of world energy consumption today, 22% in 2040.

upload_2017-12-14_20-49-6.png

How much of world energy consumption and production is from renewable energy? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

By 2050, renewable sources will only be 18%.

According to them, if you cut taxes on corporations, the corporations will pay their workers more and hire more people.

Show us where any significant corporate leader or Republican saying that cutting the corporate taxes, which are paid by you the customer, would result in higher wages. Your source and link would be helpful.

Cutting corporate taxes WILL encourage corporations to bring home profits they made overseas. How is that a bad thing?

Link. Without a link, your claim stands out as an obvious lie and you as an obvious liar, or as a very misinformed fool. Your dopey conspiracy scheme does not even make sense. Under BLM status commercial interest, even the Chinese, would have a chance of obtaining coal from the federal lands. Changing the status to National Monument status took any opportunity to exploit and obtain coal from the lands off the table.
You need to think out your lie a little bit.

Nonsense, this was in the news and common knowledge at the time. It is not my fault you refused to read anything truthful about the Clintons.

By: Sarah Foster

When the President signed the Executive Order designating 1.7 million acres of land in southwest Utah as the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, his action placed the area off limits to mineral extraction and
development.

The New York Times reported that the monument encloses the largest coal
field in the nation, the Kaiparowitz Plateau, which contains at least 7
billion tons of coal worth over $1 TRILLION.

Kentucky-based company Andalux Resources, which holds leases on 3,400 acres in the area, was planning to open a huge operation (underground, not strip mining) that would have generated 1,000 jobs, $1 million in annual revenue for Kane County, and at least $10 million a year in state and federal taxes, according to the New York Times. Folks living in the area wore black arm bands the day of the signing - but Clinton didn't see them. He chose to make his announcement in a neighboring state. WHY?

Why did he do it? Why lock up $1 trillion worth of coal?

An obvious explanation is he was hoping to secure the environmentalist vote. Though that was no doubt part of his reasoning, he had surely achieved such an objective earlier this summer when he declared the huge area outside Yellowstone National Park a World Heritage Area. Let'' look further.

In the weeks prior to the past election, revelations surfaced almost daily regarding donations from foreign sources to the Democratic Party and Clinton's past campaigns. At the center of the controversy was another set of people to whom Clinton owes a few favors: the Lippo Group, a powerful $5 billion Indonesian conglomerate, founded and owned by the Riady family who, it turned out, had raised and funneled millions of dollars into campaign coffers.

[...]

So we should sell-off our natural resources so the rich can get richer?

Sell those resources!!!

To whom. Coal is a failing commodity. We have a glut of gasoline and oil. Maybe gold and silver? Water?
Coal is only failing because the feds make it fail.

It won't be a *failing commodity* when the restrictions and penalties are removed.

The commodities market priced natural gas lower than coal. FYI, it remains lower today.

I'm against anyone that continues to screw the middle class. So yes.

So when you see the tax cuts go mainly to the middle-class worker, you'll vote for President Trump in 2020! GREAT, glad to have you!

How is the raise in standard deduction with the elimination of personal deductions a good thing?

What middle-class workers need is a raise, a BIG raise.

Yeah. That is the reason the GOP has decided to permanently cut taxes for corporations. According to them, if you cut taxes on corporations, the corporations will pay their workers more and hire more people.

Yeah...............sure....................like Wal Mart would ever do that.
they take their companies overseas where there are less taxes

You mean slave labor? The US is number 16 in effective business taxes.

What middle-class workers needs for government to stop taking so much of our earnings in taxes, and let us keep more of what is rightfully ours; and for government to greatly reduce the degree to which it hinders and burdens those who would create jobs for us.

Written like a true 'destroy western culture' Russian.

You seem to think it's better to give a $200.00/yr tax cut vs. a $200.00/wk raise in pay.

You must also think that increasing the standard deduction and eliminating the personal exception is a good thing.

I suggest you really start thinking before writing, unless you're a Putin ass-wipe, then, JOB WELL DONE!!!!!

What middle-class workers needs for government to stop taking so much of our earnings in taxes, and let us keep more of what is rightfully ours; and for government to greatly reduce the degree to which it hinders and burdens those who would create jobs for us.

·
·
·​
I suggest you really start thinking before writing, unless you're a Putin ass-wipe, then, JOB WELL DONE!!!!!

1295180.png

So when you see the tax cuts go mainly to the middle-class worker, you'll vote for President Trump in 2020! GREAT, glad to have you!

How is the raise in standard deduction with the elimination of personal deductions a good thing?

I will be going from the standard deduction with two exemptions to double the standard deduction and no exemptions, and a 3% reduction in my tax bracket. That is a BIG raise.

Last edited:

You seem to think it's better to give a $200.00/yr tax cut vs. a $200.00/wk raise in pay.

You must also think that increasing the standard deduction and eliminating the personal exception is a good thing.

Why is it not a good thing? Last time I checked $24000 in 2018 for a standard deduction was more than $21,800 for a standard deduction and 2 personal exemptions.

Looks like a tax cut on $3200 of income that I didn't have before!

Last edited:
Yes, lets kill off all animal life on the planet and destroy the environment. Of course, when this planet no longer can provide life you'll be against any kind of attempt to get humans to a new planet.

Anti-life bastards.

Yes, lets kill off all animal life on the planet

Nah, let's keep the yummy animals around.

Anti-life bastards.

Stupid fucking moron.

I will be going from the standard deduction with two exemptions to double the standard deduction and no exemptions, and a 3% reduction in my tax bracket. That is a BIG raise.

So you'd rather have $200.00 saving per year rather than a $200.00 raise per week?

So you'd rather have $200.00 saving per year rather than a $200.00 raise per week?

You obviously have no clue what causes inflation.

Yes, lets kill off all animal life on the planet and destroy the environment. Of course, when this planet no longer can provide life you'll be against any kind of attempt to get humans to a new planet.

Anti-life bastards.
Earth first... we’ll mine the other planets later. Lol

Sure I do. That's why I've already promoted the feds provide subsidies to business to off-set employee costs.

Sure I do. That's why I've already promoted the feds provide subsidies to business to off-set employee costs.
The business should determine the value of a job, not the employee and certainly not the federal government...

Forum List

Back