Trump/Taliban Peace Agreement For Troop Withdrawal

I voted for Biden, and I'd do it again - but damn he really fucked this up! I care most about the Afghan allies left behind, and secondly I care about all the political fallout yet to come. I sure as hell don't want NaziCon Republicans running the country again.

wow...just that.:cuckoo:

1629083497345.png

Shitting Bull, Trump isn't president - Xi's man Quid Pro is the Resident - this fuckup is 100% on him.
Ah.. good old right wing revisionist history once again. Trump drew down our forces to just 2,500 sitting ducks as per his deal with the Taliban..he just didn't have the guts to pull the trigger and shut down the embassy and leave...Biden did.

How can anybody vote for a demented person?

The whole world realizes he is not a sane man! To vote for that Cretin as President, of the what used to be the number 1 country on earth is beyond a pathetic joke!

Wow, you finally earned a permanent ignore. Bye...

How can anybody vote for a demented person?

The whole world realizes he is not a sane man! To vote for that Cretin as President, of the what used to be the number 1 country on earth is beyond a pathetic joke!

Giving funnies is all you can do? ok I get it.

This quote is associated with the Taliban in reference to the US occupation of Afghanistan:

"You have the watches, but we have the time"

The US and the Taliban have signed an "agreement for bringing peace" to Afghanistan after more than 18 years of conflict.

The US and Nato allies have agreed to withdraw all troops within 14 months if the militants uphold the deal.

President Trump said it had been a "long and hard journey" in Afghanistan. "It's time after all these years to bring our people back home," he said.

Talks between the Afghan government and the Taliban are due to follow.

Under the agreement, the militants also agreed not to allow al-Qaeda or any other extremist group to operate in the areas they control.

Details in links below...

Joint Declaration between the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and the United States of America for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan

Things don't currently look good in Afghanistan. What do you think?
Biden really really fucked this up, didn't he?

John Kirby, the chief Pentagon spokesman, said the evacuation was following plans developed and rehearsed months ago.

“One of the reasons we have been able to respond as quickly as we have these past few days is because we were ready for this contingency,” Kirby said.

Kirby is really full of shit. He's trying to spin the unspinnable.

I get your point - but it appears to be poor planning to evacuate our Afghan allies and their families. This will all be debated and spun over the coming months - maybe years.
As soon as you start the country drops... Basically the US expected a force of 180k fully armed and trained to hold off an army of 75k with poor weapons, no air support and artillery..

Afghans are very practical people, as soon as they saw they were on the loosing side they switched side quickly...

Even if US issued deportation tickets (to a refugee hold) this could have caused some major issues at home...

Facts are, there is no pretty way to leave when an army is approaching, be it Vietnam, Syria or Afganistan...

So, you have to find a specific person to blame. Can't be 180,000 Afgahan military. Gotta be Biden.

Yeppers, Biden's withdrawal and that's what he did.

Oh, but it's a "failure".

Gotta be a "failure" after 20 years and multiple administrations and US troops going from 3000 to 100000 back to 3000 troops, it's gotta be Biden's fault because nobody else was involved. Nope.

So if the garbage disposal breaks in your sink, it's someone fault. Oh, it's the guy who sold it to you. Or it's the guy who installed it. Or it's the manufacturer.

Sound more like you are just stirring up the pot to get "likes".

The question I have is, who are you trying to convince it's "Biden's failure" and why is it so important to you that you spend hours on the internet trying to convince them?

And I'm the idiot. Grrrr.

Any one who wants to blame Biden for this has to explain what winning would look like.

Biden just pulled the band aid... It had to happen and some one had to do it...

Could someone tell us how a better outcome?

I voted for Biden, and I'd do it again - but damn he really fucked this up! I care most about the Afghan allies left behind, and secondly I care about all the political fallout yet to come. I sure as hell don't want NaziCon Republicans running the country again.
I agree. You can’t put lipstick on this pig. At a minimum he should have withdrawn in December while the Taliban were in Pakistan. Having said that the fall of the Afghan government was inevitable regardless of when and how the pull out occurred.

Working on? And he quit working on it because......

And I watch the news and I know what is going on in Afghanistan and what failure are you talking about?
He lost the election....Xiden won duh

As far as a failure, well I guess you got a point, as a Xiden supporter....maybe it was Xiden's goal all along to turn leave our weapons behind for the Taliban, have the Taliban overthrow the Afgan Govt, flee are embassy etc.

I mean....from your perspective as a Xiden support, maybe it's not a failure.....certainly the Taliban thinks it's a success as well

I think the Fucktard screwed the pooch since he left Americans stranded in Kabul, and allowed the Taliban to free thousands of Al Qaeda and ISIS fighters that were being held at Bagram Air Base, instead of ensuring that the Taliban went by the agreement....

Then to top it off, the Pervert-in-Chief let the Taliban have our military equipment!!!

But you can't say the Magical Muslim Faggot didn't warn us about Biden!!!!

This is the previous administrations fault---terrorists should be killed off not imprisoned.

Ah.. good old right wing revisionist history once again. Trump drew down our forces to just 2,500 sitting ducks as per his deal with the Taliban..he just didn't have the guts to pull the trigger and shut down the embassy and leave...Biden did.
But Biden went on the stage to promote his greatness. Progs always do this. Remember the 9/11 day of withdrawal anointment. And this is more important. Biden has the swamp, the media, the entertainers and the elites in his corner. With all of that, how can he fail? Progs keep telling us how smart they are. This is the worst Presidential Administration I have been around and we are only several months in. Trump with his flaws was for us all. Biden is for the globalists.

Forum List

Back