Just another american military failure.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
It appears the USA is retreating once again after Afghanistan is not buying our form of peace and democracy.
Withdrawing troops is now the sanitized version of defeat.
You'd think the government would have learnt after Vietnam and Iraq.

Colin norris
1. you don't know shit about the US
2. it's not a defeat --per all my posts today in the other threads on the subject
3. these are not total wars like WW2
4. yes, you prove you don't know shit

It appears the USA is retreating once again after Afghanistan is not buying our form of peace and democracy.
It is actually another Trump failure

We don't fight wars at all. We occupy, and provide a solid defense from the enemy. I'll bet there weren't ten offensive missions in Afghanistan over twenty years.

Give it a rest you perverted freak, the goddamn thing went on for twenty years, eight of them under your fellow fag, Ears

Not the American Army....the Afghan Army...............they are like those here who refuse to help themselves with a vaccine. Screw 'em.

Raw Story?

Oh, bullshit. It was a failure 19 years ago the moment we changed our focus from killing bin Laden and eradicating Al Qaida to rebuilding Afghanistan into a functioning democracy. If I blame anyone it's Bush and Rumsfeld, but the fact of the matter is Obama continued with Bush's neocon policy, as did Biden as his VP. We'd be looking at this disaster no matter who was in the White House at this point.

It continues to be proven that Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat CPUSA ideologs never take responsibility for their incompetent errors and always take credit of the successes of their opponents.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back