Trump takes credit for Shell`s $6 billion dollar investment in Pa.

The President did allow the construction of the project in the Township of Potter to continue, however. If you read the story at your link, liberals are still protesting against these jobs in Beaver Country with signs proclaiming "Shell, no". Further, the construction of this plant is in violation of the Democrat Party's New Green Deal platform.

If Donald J. Trump isn't reelected next year, this project of Shell will end, and the workers will be put on food stamps and medicaid, maybe enrolled in "training programs" that lead nowhere like the black people in the Ghetto traditionally are.

The President did allow the construction of the project in the Township of Potter to continue, however. If you read the story at your link, liberals are still protesting against these jobs in Beaver Country with signs proclaiming "Shell, no". Further, the construction of this plant is in violation of the Democrat Party's New Green Deal platform.

If Donald J. Trump isn't reelected next year, this project of Shell will end, and the workers will be put on food stamps and medicaid, maybe enrolled in "training programs" that lead nowhere like the black people in the Ghetto traditionally are.
How many were protesting the cracker plant? A dozen? They were building this plant when Obama was president. You really are a Polish joke.

How many were protesting the cracker plant? A dozen? They were building this plant when Obama was president. You really are a Polish joke.

There were 200 protesters.

Although what is more important is that all two dozen of the Democrat candidates for President have endorsed the New Green Deal that would outlaw facilities like the plant in Potter.

The fact that they started this plant when Obama was President doesn't mean that the libs can't and won't stop it if they get a chance.

The only problem is that Shell committed to this project in 2012. If Trump can take credit for natural gas fracking he must accept blame for killing coal.
Trump takes credit for new Beaver County ethane plant in visit with workers

Did he do anything to stop the deal?

Dems would have, the envirowackos are calling it a “fracking for plastic” plant.
The Obama administration green lighted the plant.

Incidentally, that particular plant is a twenty minute drive away from me.

You really don't know much.

That plant is a mere twenty minute drive away for me. I've seen it. There is no way that plant is not going to be completed. It is currently the largest construction project in the Western Hemisphere. Workers are transported by a fleet of over 100 charter busses. Drive passed the plant at shift change and expect traffic jams.

If Trump is beaten next year, the plant will go on and our country can begin thempost mortem and get to a place where we are no longer divided as a means of political tactics.

The only problem is that Shell committed to this project in 2012. If Trump can take credit for natural gas fracking he must accept blame for killing coal.

Dems would have, the envirowackos are calling it a “fracking for plastic” plant.

Just because the Obama Regime ok'ed it, doesn't mean that permission can't be withdrawn later.

And it would be too.

The County of Beaver went heavily for Donald J. Trump in 2016 and will be in need of punishment if the Dems get a chance.

There were 200 protesters.

Although what is more important is that all two dozen of the Democrat candidates for President have endorsed the New Green Deal that would outlaw facilities like the plant in Potter.

The fact that they started this plant when Obama was President doesn't mean that the libs can't and won't stop it if they get a chance.
Were they protesting the plant or your orange Jesus? The New Green Deal would stop this plant? Show us. If I lived near that plant I wouldn`t be very happy but I wouldn`t waste my time protesting the inevitable.

Just because the Obama Regime ok'ed it, doesn't mean that permission can't be withdrawn later.

And it would be too.

The County of Beaver went heavily for Donald J. Trump in 2016 and will be in need of punishment if the Dems get a chance.
Beaver County went for Trump as the voters considered their 2016 choices, held their nose and voted for Trump. His support in the county is not indicative of his margin of victory three years ago. Since that election, Beaver County voters have seen what they get when the vote for Trump.

That plant is a mere twenty minute drive away for me. I've seen it. There is no way that plant is not going to be completed. It is currently the largest construction project in the Western Hemisphere. Workers are transported by a fleet of over 100 charter busses. Drive passed the plant at shift change and expect traffic jams.

If Trump is beaten next year, the plant will go on and our country can begin thempost mortem and get to a place where we are no longer divided as a means of political tactics.

If Biden or another Democrat wins next year, the main impetus in 2021 will be the resistance against them and whether or not Biden will try and obstruct the wheels of justice coming against his regime. I support the idea of impeaching Biden- or any other Democrat President- using whatever means necessary to destroy them and their family. And if the Democrat President disagrees, that's obstruction in my view.

It's another one of these:

because-of-me-its-now-2019-thats-the-highest-number-39378434.png

Kinda things.

And it would be too.

Your posts get dumber and dumber. Did you look at the photo of this plant? I was raised in a town that has plenty of smart people of Polish and Slovak descent but it`s people like you who gave the Polish a reputation for being dumb.
shell cracker plant photo - Bing images

Trump just lies about everything and anything all the time and he always has a base of supporters who accept his lies.

How soon people forget.

Shoreham Nuclear Power Plant - Wikipedia

How soon people forget.

Obama himself "ok'ed" nuclear power plants in Georgia during his regime, with an estimated opening date of 2016 or 2017. Not up yet. Not even imminent

The Dems are great at slow walking these kinds of projects using lawsuits and regulatory concerns and the completion date will be put off in Potter Township again and again.

If Biden or another Democrat wins next year, the main impetus in 2021 will be the resistance against them and whether or not Biden will try and obstruct the wheels of justice coming against his regime. I support the idea of impeaching Biden- or any other Democrat President- using whatever means necessary to destroy them and their family. And if the Democrat President disagrees, that's obstruction in my view.
That's not how it works in America.

And burning bridges, dividing the nation and seeking political retribution is a loathesome tactic that burns out quickly and violently. It's unsustainable.

And burning bridges, dividing the nation and seeking political retribution is a loathesome tactic that burns out quickly and violently. It's unsustainable.

Yes, because Dems are "healers"......

LOL.

Political Retribution against President Trump, his family and his supporters has been the only tactic the left has engaged in since Mr. Trump disembarked from the golden escalator.

How soon people forget.

Obama himself "ok'ed" nuclear power plants in Georgia during his regime, with an estimated opening date of 2016 or 2017. Not up yet. Not even imminent

The Dems are great at slow walking these kinds of projects using lawsuits and regulatory concerns and the completion date will be put off in Potter Township again and again.
Do you ever discuss topics you actually know anything about?

Forum List

Back