Trump supports raising age to 21 to buy guns

Handguns already have that requirement but not rifles. If he goes ahead with this I think it might cost him some votes. I'm opposed to it. For one thing it won't stop anyone from getting a rifle and commiting murder. LIsten to the video and he says he gonna think about it but from what he says he thinks it's a good idea, IMO. I wonder why they never discuss keeping violent scumbags in jail instead of releasing them?

Trump calls for raising minimum age to buy all guns to 21

-- President Trump again called for raising the minimum legal age to purchase all guns to age 21 during a meeting with lawmakers on guns and school safety Wednesday, while suggesting that those who are staying silent on the topic are "afraid" to come up against the NRA.

"I'm going to give it a lot of consideration," Trump said. "People aren't bringing it up because they're afraid to bring it up. You can't buy a handgun at 18, 19 or 20. You have to wait until you're 21. You could buy the weapon used in this horrible shooting at 18. You are going to decide - the people in this room pretty much - are going to decide. I would give very serious thought to it."

Trump is just a Washington swamp critter himself. I'm concerned how it gos in his last 4 years when he doesn't need to worry about reelection.

And what are you concerned about....the economy will get better, he will finally make blacks realize the DemonRATS have been giving them lip service since WW II, the Chinese won't keep trying to.steal our intellectual property and keep developing WMS...What exactly are you afraid of?

Nothing. It's not just blacks who are getting it. It's everyone. That's a good thing. China is a rival country and they will never stop doing what they do. They will just find another way to do it. Far as the economy go's I agree. And it will get better, but then it will suck. What I'm afraid of is that personality cults are replacing political parties. Trump is the leader of a personality cult like Obama was.

The difference is the Surrender Monkey did NOTHING WORTHWHILE, but was celebrated as our first black president....given a Nobel after what 2 weeks in office?....Trump actually accomplishing things, economy, employment tax cuts BACK TO THE PEOPLE, foreign policy that will be a huge benefit in the long run when his tariffs do the deed intended, forcing our SUPPOSED NATONALLIES to pay up and NOT DEPEND ON US FOR MONEY AND MEN...Need I go on?

Nice and shiny, but we have lives still being wasted in Afghanistan and Iraq. And the world still depends on Americans on bases in their country's for security. Sure, Trump is better then Hillary any day of the week. The proof is that no libtard here makes a case for how much better it would have been had she won. Notice that? Not even the media does that. They say trump sucks, but never why, or how I t would have been better had she won and why. What I don't like is politics as it is now. Got a red hat on? You get a beating. So it's not really better. We still have Americans getting killed for countries that don't matter so it's really not much better.

Given the statement of pro-gun posters on forums like this, I would advocate raising the age to buy guns to 87. I wouldn't trust any of these zealous pro-gun nuts with a water pistol much less an assault weapon.

Given the statement of pro-gun posters on forums like this, I would advocate raising the age to buy guns to 87. I wouldn't trust any of these zealous pro-gun nuts with a water pistol much less an assault weapon.
Come get them.

Handguns already have that requirement but not rifles. If he goes ahead with this I think it might cost him some votes. I'm opposed to it. For one thing it won't stop anyone from getting a rifle and commiting murder. LIsten to the video and he says he gonna think about it but from what he says he thinks it's a good idea, IMO. I wonder why they never discuss keeping violent scumbags in jail instead of releasing them?

-- President Trump again called for raising the minimum legal age to purchase all guns to age 21 during a meeting with lawmakers on guns and school safety Wednesday, while suggesting that those who are staying silent on the topic are "afraid" to come up against the NRA.

"I'm going to give it a lot of consideration," Trump said. "People aren't bringing it up because they're afraid to bring it up. You can't buy a handgun at 18, 19 or 20. You have to wait until you're 21. You could buy the weapon used in this horrible shooting at 18. You are going to decide - the people in this room pretty much - are going to decide. I would give very serious thought to it."

Trump is just a Washington swamp critter himself. I'm concerned how it gos in his last 4 years when he doesn't need to worry about reelection.

And what are you concerned about....the economy will get better, he will finally make blacks realize the DemonRATS have been giving them lip service since WW II, the Chinese won't keep trying to.steal our intellectual property and keep developing WMS...What exactly are you afraid of?

Nothing. It's not just blacks who are getting it. It's everyone. That's a good thing. China is a rival country and they will never stop doing what they do. They will just find another way to do it. Far as the economy go's I agree. And it will get better, but then it will suck. What I'm afraid of is that personality cults are replacing political parties. Trump is the leader of a personality cult like Obama was.

The difference is the Surrender Monkey did NOTHING WORTHWHILE, but was celebrated as our first black president....given a Nobel after what 2 weeks in office?....Trump actually accomplishing things, economy, employment tax cuts BACK TO THE PEOPLE, foreign policy that will be a huge benefit in the long run when his tariffs do the deed intended, forcing our SUPPOSED NATONALLIES to pay up and NOT DEPEND ON US FOR MONEY AND MEN...Need I go on?

You mean like not trusting the guy in church yesterday that killed the asshole that was illegally trying to kill the members of the congregation?

You wouldn't want him to have a gun? Obviously a pro gun nut carrying a gun to church, huh?

How many more people would have died if he wasn't what confused assholes like you call a "gun nut".

You are really confused, aren't you?

He'll change his tune after a quick call from LaPierre.

You mean like not trusting the guy in church yesterday that killed the asshole that was illegally trying to kill the members of the congregation?

You wouldn't want him to have a gun? Obviously a pro gun nut carrying a gun to church, huh?

How many more people would have died if he wasn't what confused assholes like you call a "gun nut".

Well, if you can't see that having armed security in a church, or just the fact that just going to church is now risking your life, is not normal and is a rather sad and pathetic state of affairs, then there is nothing I can do to help you.

Last edited:

Well, if you can't see that having armed security in a church or just the fact that just going to church is now risking your life is not normal, there is nothing I can do to help you.

If you can't see where taking personal responsibility for your own security is the right thing to do then I can't help you.

Further example of your confusion.

Nice and shiny, but we have lives still being wasted in Afghanistan and Iraq. And the world still depends on Americans on bases in their country's for security. Sure, Trump is better then Hillary any day of the week. The proof is that no libtard here makes a case for how much better it would have been had she won. Notice that? Not even the media does that. They say trump sucks, but never why, or how I t would have been better had she won and why. What I don't like is politics as it is now. Got a red hat on? You get a beating. So it's not really better. We still have Americans getting killed for countries that don't matter so it's really not much better.

Got a red hat on, have a concealed weapon, just make sure once assaulted. The fucker is dead!....he can't do more than this, he is NOT GOD,as others seem to hold it u . Pentagon and Congress ring a bell?

Trump wants to pull all U.S. troops out of Afghanistan by 2020 election
Aug 2, 2019 · President Donald Trump has told his advisers that he wants to pull ... He also said it was time for the U.S. to get out of the war there

Well, if you can't see that having armed security in a church or just the fact that just going to church is now risking your life is not normal, there is nothing I can do to help you.

If you can't see where taking personal responsibility for your own security is the right thing to do then I can't help you.

Further example of your confusion.
Progressives are too stupid.

We have gone backwards from the 60's. At that time the mantra was "you can carry a gun but you can't vote". Today you can vote but not carry a gun.

Got a red hat on, have a concealed weapon, just make sure once assaulted. The fucker is dead!....he can't do more than this, he is NOT GOD,as others seem to hold it u . Pentagon and Congress ring a bell?

Trump wants to pull all U.S. troops out of Afghanistan by 2020 election
Aug 2, 2019 · President Donald Trump has told his advisers that he wants to pull ... He also said it was time for the U.S. to get out of the war there

Got the CCW, but I'm not a MAGA guy, or Trump supporter. I am however a Trump voter. Why? Because I just can't stand democrats as they are now. They are just as bad as republicans as far as zealotry go's and they say all the same shit, they just put it in a blue package. I just hope no PAC makes any ads where Mike pence suggest taking anything they deem dangerous whole sitting across from Trump saying "take the stuff first, due process later".

We all know that there are people out there who are going to do whatever they want no matter what the laws and age limits are and so why is this even an issue in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back