Trump supporting kids being targeted in schools by teachers

Our public schools here have zero of this. We have top notch educators. We are beyond pleased.

The so called indoctrination bs happens in a smidgeon if schools. If you want things fixed you had better quit your cushy job and teach. That's the only thing that will change it. Otherwise it's never going to change. I'm glad we have zero anti american and zero rah rah usa stuff here.

A woman who was teaching a seventh-grade class for O'Maley Innovation Middle School in Gloucester, Massachusetts.
img.jpg
Image source: WHDH-TV video screenshot
The subject was the debate between President Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden — and 12-year-old Jackson Cody said he became a fast target not only of other students, but also the teacher.
"The teacher asked, 'Who supports Donald Trump?'" Jackson recalled to WHDH-TV. "And I was the only one to raise my hand."

He noted to WBZ that "a few kids were going to raise their hands, but then they heard the teacher say to me, 'Oh Mr. Jackson, I thought I liked you.'"
img.jpg
It got worse.
"Then she asked why I support a racist and a pedophile," he noted to WHDH.
Jackson added to the station that "she also said, 'I am ashamed of any woman who voted for Donald Trump,' and I told her my mom and one of my grandmothers voted for Donald Trump."
Other kids in the class smelled blood — and apparently his teacher did, too.
"I was just upset because other kids in the class were ganging up on me, laughing at me, and she was laughing and wouldn't say anything to them," Jackson noted to WHDH.

This is our public education system at work, much like Palestinian children are taught that the Zionist nation are evil and all need to be murdered.
I don't mind someone who is a republican or conservative. But the minute you tell me you support trump I know what you stand for or at least you are ok backing a liar, racist, bully, manipulator, and a sexist I don't want to know you or be associated with you.
You sound just like a cocksucking, fudge packing faggot and there are many here who don't want to know you either. Well I guess with the exception of your cocksucking, fudge packing, queer friends.
I don't approve of gay or sex marriage but I don't go out of my way to tell them how to live their lives....how does that make me a faggot? I do respect an honest gay person than a trump supporter for sure.

A woman who was teaching a seventh-grade class for O'Maley Innovation Middle School in Gloucester, Massachusetts.
img.jpg
The subject was the debate between President Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden — and 12-year-old Jackson Cody said he became a fast target not only of other students, but also the teacher.
"The teacher asked, 'Who supports Donald Trump?'" Jackson recalled to WHDH-TV. "And I was the only one to raise my hand."

He noted to WBZ that "a few kids were going to raise their hands, but then they heard the teacher say to me, 'Oh Mr. Jackson, I thought I liked you.'"
img.jpg
It got worse.
"Then she asked why I support a racist and a pedophile," he noted to WHDH.
Jackson added to the station that "she also said, 'I am ashamed of any woman who voted for Donald Trump,' and I told her my mom and one of my grandmothers voted for Donald Trump."
Other kids in the class smelled blood — and apparently his teacher did, too.
"I was just upset because other kids in the class were ganging up on me, laughing at me, and she was laughing and wouldn't say anything to them," Jackson noted to WHDH.

This is our public education system at work, much like Palestinian children are taught that the Zionist nation are evil and all need to be murdered.
I don't mind someone who is a republican or conservative. But the minute you tell me you support trump I know what you stand for or at least you are ok backing a liar, racist, bully, manipulator, and a sexist I don't want to know you or be associated with you.
To be honest this is about the most civil post I've received from the looney hate filled Left.

Thanks.
If you say so, except i'm not a lefty.

Forum List

Back