Trump supporters; why are you so angry?

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?

Probably because Progressive stupidity pisses off rational people like no other stupidity can.

That said, you don't see Trump supporters kneeling in the street wearing funny hats and primal screaming at the moon, now do ya.
We also aren't crapping on our hands, and taking a picture shooting a Bird. Supposedly to Trump supporters.

The Alt and Far Rights are politically impotent, growing weaker, and they know it.

They perceive they are losing power, and that loss will continue to grow.

They act like they are fascists unwilling to accept the democratic process.

Shame, but there it is.

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?

Probably because Progressive stupidity pisses off rational people like no other stupidity can.

That said, you don't see Trump supporters kneeling in the street wearing funny hats and primal screaming at the moon, now do ya.
We also aren't crapping on our hands, and taking a picture shooting a Bird. Supposedly to Trump supporters.

Oi, what?

Me too! Grinning ear to ear.

More like.........

upload_2017-12-10_9-4-20.png

Troll thread

I'm serious. There is a very obvious anger issue with Trump supporters from the neutral observer's point of view. I actually feel a bit sorry for them. It must suck to be so mad all the time.

Oh give it up. You're ignoring a year of leftist butthurt and starting a thread for effect. Start this garbage in the Badlands or FZ
More anger displayed as an example that the OP has made a valid point.

Oi, what?
Yes, I'll try to find the thread and post the link, but snowflakes are doing it.

The Alt and Far Rights cannot discuss calmly and politely the important issues of the day as they should if they were good Americans.

Troll thread

I'm serious. There is a very obvious anger issue with Trump supporters from the neutral observer's point of view. I actually feel a bit sorry for them. It must suck to be so mad all the time.

Oh give it up. You're ignoring a year of leftist butthurt and starting a thread for effect. Start this garbage in the Badlands or FZ
More anger displayed as an example that the OP has made a valid point.
No more anger than Obama supporters. You weren't happy with the first black president. All a sudden if you didn't agree with obama, you were a racist.

I also want to add that it makes sense for liberals to be angry. They have no power. Trump is in office, for God's sake. A guy who talks about grabbing women and kissing them without warning, who has stereotyped illegal immigrants as thugs and rapists, who has stacked his cabinet with ex-bankers.

Trump supporters don't have such reasons to be angry. They have their guy in the White House. They're getting what they want. What's your excuse for all the rage?

Troll thread

It's political because the Trump supporters are a political group.

I'm not necessarily ignoring the "leftists" (more like the PC police but whatever ...), but I just don't see many of them posting on here, and those that do tend to be more sarcastic than angry.

Whatever....stupid thread. I'm not angry at all. Trump's doing ok
Coming on...calling a thread "stupid" and "troll"...nope, not angry at all.....no need to be concerned....all is well.....
upload_2017-12-10_8-8-27.jpeg

Dear John Shaw:
If you lump all Trump Supporters together this way, instead of addressing each person as a unique individual, one on one, that's part of the problem.

The ones "lumping all liberals together" as one huge "snowflake" storm make the same mistake.

When people on both sides "rant and rave" at each other "collectively as a group" that's what is causing this phenomenon. It's mutual.

If you want to see different, then let's remember to address each person individually, and break down this habit of attacking and blaming problems on "whole groups of anonymous people."

"WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS"

If we want people to take individual responsibility instead of acting on "mob mentality," we should address one another as equal persons and not as "just another member of a whole group."

Thanks John Shaw
Yours truly, emilynghiem

And if you want to understand Trump Supporters individually, I can answer with what I know among me and my friends who are Trump Supporters. I have as many friends who are Sanders or Clinton/Obama supporters, so I have had to address all these who project "mob mentality" on others while we strive to respect and address one another as individuals. Every person and group I know has this issues, especially with political groups that exploit and thrive on "collective" mentality. This can work for us, as in collective bargaining to protect individuals with the same issues or grievance, or it can work against us when we get divided into pools of people bullying each other instead of collaborating as "allies" in partnership, teams and cooperatives that can preserve the diversity while still allowing groups to work together. America is at the stage of addressing our diversity, especially politically, and this will likely invoke changes to our party, media and legal system that is adversarial instead of collaborative. It takes EACH of us to change how we see, say and approach things INDIVIDUALLY first; then together we can change how groups operate collectively. Individual comes first! Thanks John! I'm willing to work with you and ask your help to work with me.

Trump supporters coalesced due to anger. Trump himself stoked that anger. The question is not why are they so angry now, but why don't they start behaving like leaders and not insurgents,

Last edited:

my god - you are so full of shit i'm amazed you can walk.

Dear John Shaw:
If you lump all Trump Supporters together this way, instead of addressing each person as a unique individual, one on one, that's part of the problem.

The ones "lumping all liberals together" as one huge "snowflake" storm make the same mistake.

When people on both sides "rant and rave" at each other "collectively as a group" that's what is causing this phenomenon. It's mutual.

If you want to see different, then let's remember to address each person individually, and break down this habit of attacking and blaming problems on "whole groups of anonymous people."

"WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS"

If we want people to take individual responsibility instead of acting on "mob mentality," we should address one another as equal persons and not as "just another member of a whole group."

Thanks John Shaw
Yours truly, emilynghiem

And if you want to understand Trump Supporters individually, I can answer with what I know among me and my friends who are Trump Supporters. I have as many friends who are Sanders or Clinton/Obama supporters, so I have had to address all these who project "mob mentality" on others while we strive to respect and address one another as individuals. Every person and group I know has this issues, especially with political groups that exploit and thrive on "collective" mentality. This can work for us, as in collective bargaining to protect individuals with the same issues or grievance, or it can work against us when we get divided into pools of people bullying each other instead of collaborating as "allies" in partnership, teams and cooperatives that can preserve the diversity while still allowing groups to work together. America is at the stage of addressing our diversity, especially politically, and this will likely invoke changes to our party, media and legal system that is adversarial instead of collaborative. It takes EACH of us to change how we see, say and approach things INDIVIDUALLY first; then together we can change how groups operate collectively. Individual comes first! Thanks John! I'm willing to work with you and ask your help to work with me.

Well my guy, I wish I had time for all that. I don't know everyone here on a personal level. But there's enough of a trend to comment on.

But if you want, I can drop the TM: Not all Trump supporters if you like.

I also want to add that it makes sense for liberals to be angry. They have no power. Trump is in office, for God's sake. A guy who talks about grabbing women and kissing them without warning, who has stereotyped illegal immigrants as thugs and rapists, who has stacked his cabinet with ex-bankers.

Trump supporters don't have such reasons to be angry. They have their guy in the White House. They're getting what they want. What's your excuse for all the rage?

We have every reason to be pissed at the left wing media who repeatedly report fake news.

Dear John Shaw:

"WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS"

Thanks John Shaw
Yours truly, emilynghiem

it's like i've said many many times -

you'll never understand people you place into a stereotype so you don't have to.

Not getting everything, republicans aren't really working with Trump. That's okay, we can show them come November.

Youre angry because we laugh at the lefts pitiful crying all the time. Dont project your emotions on us. We are enjoying life while you angry lefties make troll threads like this. Relax, you are only going to have to deal with Trump for YEARS!!!!! :laugh:

Lefties are ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02260620-df34.ab94b306.jpg

This may be a couple of things.
Some people have a low tolerance for stupidity. Some are just plants.
You see, what the left specializes in is instigating a confrontation.
You spit in someone's face in order to solicit a violent reaction.
It's a classic communist tactic.

Forum List

Back