Trump supporters; why are you so angry?

I also want to add that it makes sense for liberals to be angry. They have no power. Trump is in office, for God's sake. A guy who talks about grabbing women and kissing them without warning, who has stereotyped illegal immigrants as thugs and rapists, who has stacked his cabinet with ex-bankers.

Trump supporters don't have such reasons to be angry. They have their guy in the White House. They're getting what they want. What's your excuse for all the rage?

We have every reason to be pissed at the left wing media who repeatedly report fake news.

You could just ... not watch it?

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?
Youre angry because we laugh at the lefts pitiful crying all the time. Dont project your emotions on us. We are enjoying life while you angry lefties make troll threads like this. Relax, you are only going to have to deal with Trump for YEARS!!!!! :laugh:

???

The Alt and Far Rights are politically impotent, growing weaker, and they know it.

They perceive they are losing power, and that loss will continue to grow.

They act like they are fascists unwilling to accept the democratic process.

Shame, but there it is.
Ironically, they hold the keys to all three branches of government and they still can't get away from their feelings of impotence and victimhood. Sad.

The Alt and Far Rights are politically impotent, growing weaker, and they know it.

They perceive they are losing power, and that loss will continue to grow.

They act like they are fascists unwilling to accept the democratic process.

Shame, but there it is.
Ironically, they hold the keys to all three branches of government and they still can't get away from their feelings of impotence and victimhood. Sad.

That's kind of my point. They rant and rage at that which should be insignificant to them. The leftwing media? Who cares? What difference does it make, what Chris Cuomo is saying? I don't give a rat's ass about CNN. I feel like the Trump supporters watch CNN religiously just so they can get nice and angry. Or, at least, whenever FOX is on commercial.

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?
This may be a couple of things.
Some people have a low tolerance for stupidity. Some are just plants.
You see, what the left specializes in is instigating a confrontation.
You spit in someone's face in order to solicit a violent reaction.
It's a classic communist tactic.

AND THEN, act as though the person you provoked, is the bad guy because of his anger.

John, we are on to you, and we aren't playing by your asshole rules anymore.

THe more you try, the more push back you will get.

You act like a fucking asshole, we will treat you like you deserve.

Youre angry because we laugh at the lefts pitiful crying all the time. Dont project your emotions on us. We are enjoying life while you angry lefties make troll threads like this. Relax, you are only going to have to deal with Trump for YEARS!!!!! :laugh:

???
Dude, relax. Quit getting angry over everything.

AND THEN, act as though the person you provoked, is the bad guy because of his anger.

How so?

my god - you are so full of shit i'm amazed you can walk.
There's some more of that anger the OP is referring to.

???
Dude, relax. Quit getting angry over everything.

Haha. Nice try.

I also want to add that it makes sense for liberals to be angry. They have no power. Trump is in office, for God's sake. A guy who talks about grabbing women and kissing them without warning, who has stereotyped illegal immigrants as thugs and rapists, who has stacked his cabinet with ex-bankers.

Trump supporters don't have such reasons to be angry. They have their guy in the White House. They're getting what they want. What's your excuse for all the rage?

We have every reason to be pissed at the left wing media who repeatedly report fake news.

So you're okay with the media spreading propaganda?
How fascist of you.

Lefties are ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02260620-df34.ab94b306.jpg
Where was that picture taken and when?

How fascist of you.

I mean, I'd rather it not be that way, but ... I just don't watch it. I usually listen to POTUS on Sirius. Much more balanced perspectives on there, though Steele and Ungar have been pretty anti-Trump for a while now ...

Like this?
images

How so?

THe Race Card is a prime example.

Imagine if you will, that every time you engaged in any discussion, that some piece of shit, that a chorus of drooling morons called you a vile name, every single time.

WOUld you turn the other cheek and just let it ride?

Or would you call them the pieces of shit that they are, and point out that they were fucking cowards for only talking like that online?

Dear John Shaw
Liberals are acting out of fear.
I have tried to approach my fellow libs and progressives with the Greens and Dems, and organize solutions around the party structures and leadership, starting on a local scale. So far a handful of Greens have agreed we need to build health care coops on a district level BEFORE trying to expect to get anywhere with universal care on a national scale. Most libs and Dems are taught they have no power and it all belongs to party and govt. So this is a new twist to lobby members to organize resources and "build it ourselves."

Incidentally there are conservatives like Sean Hannity also preaching and lobbying for health care coops as the model to follow!

So these people who have the resources to organize these, shouldn't be fearful or angry, right? Because they do have the power and ability to promote this through their rightwing media as Hannity HAS been doing, right?

But John Shaw the left and right are so segregated, socially politically and in the media, they aren't hearing or seeing they have the same solutions! the Greens have activists here and there teaching and lobbying for workers and health care coops. Conservatives are saying and promoting the same thing. And they are missing each other because of the crap in the media pitting both sides in yell wars and bullying contests slamming each other's leadership.

So one side gets mad that the libs are "painting Cons as wanting to take away health care and let people die" when in fact, Hannity and the doctors he promotes are arguing for the SAME solutions that the GREENS are arguing for, in terms of locally managed health care coops and not trying to mandate choices top down through federal govt.

The other side gets mad that libs are bashed as "just being against Trump" instead of having real grievances and solutions THAT AREN'T BEING HEARD THROUGH A POLARIZED MEDIA THAT PROFITS OFF MUTUAL BULLYING CONTESTS.

Both sides get incited by the other.

Trump and Congress are still caught in the middle of this, and still passing things that both sides don't like.

John Shaw the same way ACA and mandates that handed health care dollars over to insurance interests and lobbies DIDN'T PLEASE OR REPRESENT the real liberal left that wanted universal care NOT corporate insurance, the current tax reforms AREN'T representing the TRUE conservatives who are finding out it's just a symbolic "first step" but far short of solving problems with overreaching govt. It only addresses the taxes and doesn't solve the problems with govt costing so much in taxes.

So the REAL cons and REAL libs are both having to fight "battles against their own leaders in Congress" still selling out for compromise because they aren't hearing or focusing on solutions that both sides actually AGREE on.

both sides have the RIGHT answer to health care, which is locally managed coops which preserves freedom of choice from govt controls.
but neither side is being heard because of the yell wars and bullying incited by media and party to hype up voters and elections.

So the hype and "anger/fear" based lobbying continues in the media because it sells ads for donors and ratings in the media, and gets people to the polls.

but it isn't about the solutions that would require people and parties on both left and right collaborating on RATIONAL means of accomplishing common goals while resolving common grievances of protecting free market choices, individual freedom of choice, and civil liberties that both libs and cons argue is at stake.

How fascist of you.

I mean, I'd rather it not be that way, but ... I just don't watch it. I usually listen to POTUS on Sirius. Much more balanced perspectives on there, though Steele and Ungar have been pretty anti-Trump for a while now ...

But other mindless people who know nothing about politics do watch it and it influences them.

Why all the scapegoats? "The Media"! There's an institution that can be blamed. But doing so brings its own perils. Journalism is the only profession mentioned in the constitution. Yet making journalism mistrusted and suspicious erodes the necessary function of journalism.

Liberals. There's a group to demean. But when the majority in congress and the senate and the White House is not in the hands of Liberals, blaming Liberals for every sin under the sun is disingenuous at best, feebly incompetent at worst.

Minorities. Groups without the political power those who seek to scrap them hold. Blaming minorities for their own failings while ignoring the hurdles imposed by the political majority is cruel and utterly unAmerican.

Lots and lots of scapegoats suggests very little in political imagination and leadership. And that's where we are today.

Dear John Shaw
Liberals are acting out of fear.
I have tried to approach my fellow libs and progressives with the Greens and Dems, and organize solutions around the party structures and leadership, starting on a local scale. So far a handful of Greens have agreed we need to build health care coops on a district level BEFORE trying to expect to get anywhere with universal care on a national scale. Most libs and Dems are taught they have no power and it all belongs to party and govt. So this is a new twist to lobby members to organize resources and "build it ourselves."

Incidentally there are conservatives like Sean Hannity also preaching and lobbying for health care coops as the model to follow!

So these people who have the resources to organize these, shouldn't be fearful or angry, right? Because they do have the power and ability to promote this through their rightwing media as Hannity HAS been doing, right?

But John Shaw the left and right are so segregated, socially politically and in the media, they aren't hearing or seeing they have the same solutions! the Greens have activists here and there teaching and lobbying for workers and health care coops. Conservatives are saying and promoting the same thing. And they are missing each other because of the crap in the media pitting both sides in yell wars and bullying contests slamming each other's leadership.

So one side gets mad that the libs are "painting Cons as wanting to take away health care and let people die" when in fact, Hannity and the doctors he promotes are arguing for the SAME solutions that the GREENS are arguing for, in terms of locally managed health care coops and not trying to mandate choices top down through federal govt.

The other side gets mad that libs are bashed as "just being against Trump" instead of having real grievances and solutions THAT AREN'T BEING HEARD THROUGH A POLARIZED MEDIA THAT PROFITS OFF MUTUAL BULLYING CONTESTS.

Both sides get incited by the other.

Trump and Congress are still caught in the middle of this, and still passing things that both sides don't like.

John Shaw the same way ACA and mandates that handed health care dollars over to insurance interests and lobbies DIDN'T PLEASE OR REPRESENT the real liberal left that wanted universal care NOT corporate insurance, the current tax reforms AREN'T representing the TRUE conservatives who are finding out it's just a symbolic "first step" but far short of solving problems with overreaching govt. It only addresses the taxes and doesn't solve the problems with govt costing so much in taxes.

So the REAL cons and REAL libs are both having to fight "battles against their own leaders in Congress" still selling out for compromise because they aren't hearing or focusing on solutions that both sides actually AGREE on.

both sides have the RIGHT answer to health care, which is locally managed coops which preserves freedom of choice from govt controls.
but neither side is being heard because of the yell wars and bullying incited by media and party to hype up voters and elections.

So the hype and "anger/fear" based lobbying continues in the media because it sells ads for donors and ratings in the media, and gets people to the polls.

but it isn't about the solutions that would require people and parties on both left and right collaborating on RATIONAL means of accomplishing common goals while resolving common grievances of protecting free market choices, individual freedom of choice, and civil liberties that both libs and cons argue is at stake.

So basically you're saying that they are angry at their corporate slave masters, but are redirecting that anger toward liberals. And vice versa.

Forum List

Back