Trump Trump Supporters, What Should We All Be Prepared for?

Trump’s Connections to Wall Street, Soros, Blackwater and the CFR

Trump’s official foreign policy team includes a minimum of twoneocons, with Joseph E. Schmitz the clear winner of the award for the worst foreign policy adviser in Trump’s selection. Schmitz, a lawyer by trade, is the former Inspector General of the Department of Defense in addition to being a former executive at none other than Blackwater Worldwide. Blackwater, which rebranded itself as Academi in 2011 due to its atrocious reputation (similar to what Jabhat Al-Nusra just done), is the notorious military contractor that has been involved in various controversies.

Trump Pals Around with George Soros

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower. Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

Trump was also named in a lawsuit along with Soros in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building, so it’s not as if Trump only dealt with Soros in Chicago.
Did Trump ran a business or was a politician in office?
He ran a business.......it's relevant to the discussion though, isn't it?
Not at all. You cannot compare a businessman doing business with everybody (the whole political and financial spectrum available) to a politician holding a public office.
Perhaps you missed the point of the first article I posted. Trump is tapping Soros people to help run his political campaign.........present tense. Ignore the warning signs at your own peril.

Donald Trump's New Finance Guru: Former Clinton Donor, Soros Employee

That’s still not any worse than Clinton’s ties to Soros. In fact, it even incomparable.

Tehon, I don’t think any of Trump supporters think he’s ideal. But it will be one or two: either Trump or Clinton and you know that. Clinton would be a point of no return for your country. Even at this point it’s extremely difficult and dangerous to get your country back out of the hands of Globalists, but if Clinton wins, I’m afraid, it will become impossible.

On the other hand, Trump has quite a few great ideas about giving you guys your country back. Will those ideas work? Will he do it? We don’t know. But it won’t be smart at all not to give him a chance. Even if he fails, he will still be a much better choice for the country, than Clinton. If Clinton wins, you can kiss your country good-bye (as well as the rest of the world).

Is Trump rough? Yes, he is. But your country needs a little earthquake to shake all the Elites, Establishment, powerful crooks off its body. And Trump sounds like he could be that earthquake. You may not forgive yourself later for not voting for him.
Trump is being used just the same as was Sanders. My vote isn't going to make a damn bit of difference to Trump's chances. He cannot win and he will not win. Sorry to break the news to you but the game is rigged and Trump is unwittingly doing more harm than good to the causes he speaks for. This point is my biggest contention with him.

Did Trump ran a business or was a politician in office?
Not at all. You cannot compare a businessman doing business with everybody (the whole political and financial spectrum available) to a politician holding a public office.
Perhaps you missed the point of the first article I posted. Trump is tapping Soros people to help run his political campaign.........present tense. Ignore the warning signs at your own peril.

That’s still not any worse than Clinton’s ties to Soros. In fact, it even incomparable.

Tehon, I don’t think any of Trump supporters think he’s ideal. But it will be one or two: either Trump or Clinton and you know that. Clinton would be a point of no return for your country. Even at this point it’s extremely difficult and dangerous to get your country back out of the hands of Globalists, but if Clinton wins, I’m afraid, it will become impossible.

On the other hand, Trump has quite a few great ideas about giving you guys your country back. Will those ideas work? Will he do it? We don’t know. But it won’t be smart at all not to give him a chance. Even if he fails, he will still be a much better choice for the country, than Clinton. If Clinton wins, you can kiss your country good-bye (as well as the rest of the world).

Is Trump rough? Yes, he is. But your country needs a little earthquake to shake all the Elites, Establishment, powerful crooks off its body. And Trump sounds like he could be that earthquake. You may not forgive yourself later for not voting for him.
Trump is being used just the same as was Sanders. My vote isn't going to make a damn bit of difference to Trump's chances. He cannot win and he will not win. Sorry to break the news to you but the game is rigged and Trump is unwittingly doing more harm than good to the causes he speaks for. This point is my biggest contention with him.

You may be right or wrong, I guess, time will show us.

Somebody I know answered a question "Why will you vote for Trump":

Donald Trump was not my first choice for president, in fact he was not my second, third or fourth. He is a dumpster fire that’s some fear will set everything else a blaze. This country is ass-backwards and I believe it’s going to take something or someone extraordinary to right it. I would rather share a cell with Charley Manson than vote for Hillary Clinton. The only thing that will change if she wins is an increase in her speaking fees. Here are a few things that Hillary will not fix and only make worse.

1. Political Correctness. You can’t say Merry Christmas, white lives matter, Obama’s wrong or express a political opinion that is not supported by the left. Freedom of speech is an endangered concept in this country. It will only get worse under Hillary.
2. Everything white (white privilege) is bad in some circles because some minorities have not been able to compete. They don’t mention that many whites cannot compete either. This is not a matter of color it is a matter of ambition and a wiliness to take responsibility for oneself. This will not change under Hillary because she loves VICTIMS, they vote for her.
3. Government knows best. Us common folk need government to tell us how to live ours lives and how the government should spread the wealth around (our money). Who knows better than Hillary, just ask the guys in Benghazi, silly rabbits wanted more security.
4. It takes a village to raise a child. Sure if you want a really screwed up kid that doesn’t know which bathroom to use.
5. A Supreme Court appointed by Clinton will rubber stamp her every move. From everything to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees (check out Germany right now) to blaming the police for every social ill created by her leftist’s government. Police Officers will have hell to pay under a Clinton Kingdom.

I could go on but most of you are tired of me already. I’m voting for Trump because Hillary is not an option and it will take someone bold (and maybe a little crazy) to get things back on track. And if you believe that two people (Clintons) working in government their whole lives can earn 150 million dollars without being crooks then you’re too stupid to vote.

You may be right or wrong, I guess, time will show us.

Somebody I know answered a question "Why will you vote for Trump":

Donald Trump was not my first choice for president, in fact he was not my second, third or fourth. He is a dumpster fire that’s some fear will set everything else a blaze. This country is ass-backwards and I believe it’s going to take something or someone extraordinary to right it. I would rather share a cell with Charley Manson than vote for Hillary Clinton. The only thing that will change if she wins is an increase in her speaking fees. Here are a few things that Hillary will not fix and only make worse.

1. Political Correctness. You can’t say Merry Christmas, white lives matter, Obama’s wrong or express a political opinion that is not supported by the left. Freedom of speech is an endangered concept in this country. It will only get worse under Hillary.
2. Everything white (white privilege) is bad in some circles because some minorities have not been able to compete. They don’t mention that many whites cannot compete either. This is not a matter of color it is a matter of ambition and a wiliness to take responsibility for oneself. This will not change under Hillary because she loves VICTIMS, they vote for her.
3. Government knows best. Us common folk need government to tell us how to live ours lives and how the government should spread the wealth around (our money). Who knows better than Hillary, just ask the guys in Benghazi, silly rabbits wanted more security.
4. It takes a village to raise a child. Sure if you want a really screwed up kid that doesn’t know which bathroom to use.
5. A Supreme Court appointed by Clinton will rubber stamp her every move. From everything to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees (check out Germany right now) to blaming the police for every social ill created by her leftist’s government. Police Officers will have hell to pay under a Clinton Kingdom.

I could go on but most of you are tired of me already. I’m voting for Trump because Hillary is not an option and it will take someone bold (and maybe a little crazy) to get things back on track. And if you believe that two people (Clintons) working in government their whole lives can earn 150 million dollars without being crooks then you’re too stupid to vote.
Yep, sounds about right.......no thanks.

You mean>>>>UKRAINE=JEWS,considering most politicians and business people there are Jewish and often Native Israelis.......STOP being slack and do due dilligence on the FACTS of the MATTER you are attempting to elucidate
How did jews get into the picture? Ah...you are trying out a thing such as critical thinking.... you failed miserably.... stick with your coloring books and playdough, moron. Your attempt to polarize the issue by bringing the magic word "jew" into the conversation is ridiculous.
How totally IGNORANT of the FACTS you are...
You people always bring some polarizing factor into the conversation. Who cares if they are jews or not? Sumbitches are sumbitches regardles of who and what hey are, then it doesn't matter, does it?
Always pitching one group against the other, black vs. white, Latino vs. white, homosexual vs. straight, Christian vs. Jewish, male vs. female...etc...etc...It's never ending with you.
No it is the likes of TRUMP who do that,but I was right about the Jews in the Ukraine,as always,it does get easier for you if you bother to do due diligence on subjects..defcon before spewing on me..steve

How many jews in your home personally? Do you observe their human's rights?
Well I may be Jewish or have Jewish in me,never done a DNA test,I and so do all Australians observe Jewish,Muslim,Buddists,Indians in fact all peoples rights,and have either monetary penalties or imprisonment for racial vilification....our Laws are inkeeping with our society.....but we can expose facts if need be...why do you ask such a question,steve

How did jews get into the picture? Ah...you are trying out a thing such as critical thinking.... you failed miserably.... stick with your coloring books and playdough, moron. Your attempt to polarize the issue by bringing the magic word "jew" into the conversation is ridiculous.
How totally IGNORANT of the FACTS you are...
You people always bring some polarizing factor into the conversation. Who cares if they are jews or not? Sumbitches are sumbitches regardles of who and what hey are, then it doesn't matter, does it?
Always pitching one group against the other, black vs. white, Latino vs. white, homosexual vs. straight, Christian vs. Jewish, male vs. female...etc...etc...It's never ending with you.
No it is the likes of TRUMP who do that,but I was right about the Jews in the Ukraine,as always,it does get easier for you if you bother to do due diligence on subjects..defcon before spewing on me..steve

How many jews in your home personally? Do you observe their human's rights?
Well I may be Jewish or have Jewish in me,never done a DNA test,I and so do all Australians observe Jewish,Muslim,Buddists,Indians in fact all peoples rights,and have either monetary penalties or imprisonment for racial vilification....our Laws are inkeeping with our society.....but we can expose facts if need be...why do you ask such a question,steve

When you thinking about your home - you started from general human rights, withouit any national colours.

So, why in Ukraine situation have to be different?

I have already posted this somewhere else, but am posting it again, it's really scary.

A new law on organ transplantation is coming up in Ukraine. Such a law already exists in some other countries, but where the laws are actuallyobserved.Can you imagine what it be like in a criminal country, where no laws work, except for money laws? American Healthcare minister wants to make Ukraine a black market of cheap organs.

The law on organ transplantation shall be adopted by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine as soon as possible. It was stated by the recently appointed Acting Minister of Health Care, American citizen Ulyana Suprun.

"I will be personally bending all the efforts so that this law was adopted as soon as possible. People are dying now, people are sick and they need some actions," stated Suprun without having specified for whom she would be fighting for – the Ukrainians or… Americans.

Evidently, the Ukrainian soldiers and civilians’ organs are at stake with such a ‘caring' Minister and poor arms supplies . Actually, both of the US origin.

Minister-American eager to legitimize organ transplantation in Ukraine

Ukraine becomes Europe’s capital of organ trafficking

I have already posted this somewhere else, but am posting it again, it's really scary.

A new law on organ transplantation is coming up in Ukraine. Such a law already exists in some other countries, but where the laws are actuallyobserved.Can you imagine what it be like in a criminal country, where no laws work, except for money laws? American Healthcare minister wants to make Ukraine a black market of cheap organs.

The law on organ transplantation shall be adopted by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine as soon as possible. It was stated by the recently appointed Acting Minister of Health Care, American citizen Ulyana Suprun.

"I will be personally bending all the efforts so that this law was adopted as soon as possible. People are dying now, people are sick and they need some actions," stated Suprun without having specified for whom she would be fighting for – the Ukrainians or… Americans.

Evidently, the Ukrainian soldiers and civilians’ organs are at stake with such a ‘caring' Minister and poor arms supplies . Actually, both of the US origin.

Scary but it is reality. There will be a lot of mysterious disappearances.

"Wash the hands before eating... because eating of dirty hands is not tasty"... Scary, but logically - just another sort of business, protected by people from Ukrainian government... Stratford57, the chance for you - and for me, I'm so close - to have well distinctive diseases, because they need only healthy bodies... At least, let's claim this autumn as a season of alcoholic madness :))))))

The post-coup Ukrainian government has dug Ukraine into such a deep debt, that now even if Ukraine sells everything it has, it won't cover the debt. BTW, the Rotchields and the Rockefellers have already purchased Ukrainian external debt: Western and Eastern Ukraine separately.

Here is a good smart article about Ukraine by Bryan MacDonald, an Irish journalist . If anybody wants to know (briefly) what’s going on there and actually why, it's just must read (here I'm posting just a few quotes from it):

What we know is that the nation has lurched from crisis to crisis and that these events are usually presented in western media as battles between pro-western “reformers” and pro-Russian “kleptocrats.” This is hogwash.

Twenty five years ago, Ukraine was on a par with Poland. Today, it would need to grow by about 10 percent per annum until 2032, just to catch up with where its more successful neighbor is now.

In little over a year, living standards in Ukraine have fallen by half, the value of the currency has slumped by more than two-thirds, and inflation has skyrocketed to 43 percent. Yet, even as the economy has collapsed, the government has insisted on economic policies that can only be termed suicidal

Twenty five years after the USSR collapsed, Ukraine is worse off than it was under direct rule from Moscow.

Currently, it’s financially beholden to the IMF, which can reduce its economy to rubble with a stroke of a pen and its leaders are apparently chosen by foreign officials and wealthy lobbyists with no connection to the country. To make matters worse, Kiev has completely burned its bridges with Russia, which hosts the largest Ukrainian diaspora in the world.

Modern Ukraine is 25 yrs old, but is it actually independent?

Today news:
Ukraine is facing pressure to come clean on its secret detention centers after it was revealed that 12 men and one woman have been set free from a clandestine facility run by the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) in Kharkov.

Both Amnesty and Human Rights Watch say the release of the detainees was prompted by their joint report “You Don’t Exist”: Arbitrary Detentions, Enforced Disappearances, and Torture in Eastern Ukraine’, published on July 21.

Upon the report’s release, representatives from the NGOs met with Ukraine’s military prosecutor and sent him a list of 16 people presumably held in the secret Kharkov detention center. Twelve of the 13 eventually released were from this list, Amnesty says.

“The grotesque practice of secret detention continues to be denied by the Ukrainian authorities, but the evidence is overwhelming. The release of 13 people is welcome, but simply confirms the need to end and investigate these abuses and deliver justice to the victims,” John Dalhuisen, Amnesty International’s regional director for Europe and Central Asia, said on the organization’s website.
Ukraine must end ‘grotesque practice’ of secret detention, say Amnesty & HRW

UN tried to attract the world's attention before:
Ukraine's spy agency, the SBU, is systematically rounding up and torturing suspected rebel sympathizers, the United Nations has told The Times.

The UN report documents hundreds of cases of illegal detention, torture and ill-treatment of detainees — both by pro-Russian armed groups and by government agencies. As UNIAN reported earlier, on May 25, the United Nations Subcommittee on Prevention of Torture (SPT) suspended its visit to Ukraine after being denied access to places in several parts of the country where it suspected people were being deprived of their liberty by the SBU Security Service of Ukraine.
The Times: Kyiv allows torture and runs secret jails, says UN

Last edited:
I think, in result, Trump don't have any chances...

Closer to voting, they'll find meldonium in Trump's tests - and he would be disqualified from this race...

New Topics

Forum List

Back