Trump Trump Supporters, What Should We All Be Prepared for?

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Just a few weeks ago, when Trump was leading in the polls, Dems pulled out a “Khan scandal”. Even though there was nothing criminal in Trumps actions, Media blew it out pretty efficiently and it cost Trump. Unlike Hillary, Trump’s actions didn’t lead to any deaths or health damage of Americans, but I guess, for some Americans it didn’t matter.

Now, a few weeks after “Khan scandal” Trump is even in mostly all the polls. Does it mean: we should be prepared for another fake scandal around Trump? Hillary and her Wall Street bosses are not going to give up their power, it’s pretty obvious. They will be pushing their puppet Hillary into the WH with all possible and impossible ways and Trump is the only figure in their way.

1. One thing they could do would be catching a group of alleged “Russian terrorists” ( since they already started scaring the voters with “Russian threat”), showing their passports on TV (just like official Kiev has done in 2014 after the coup, organized and sponsored by Washington and Soros).

Russihttphttps://www.google.com/search?q=Russian+passports+captured+in+Donbass&biw=1568&bih=739&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiOgrPqoM7OAhXBJiYKHUSDBBoQ7AkIWA&dpr=1
http://www.gettyimages.com/event/uk...of-ukraine-and-claimed-to-picture-id464061614

The voters have been already “warmed up” by alleged story with “Russians hacked Hillary’s emails”, so a lot of ignorant people will buy this story easily and a lot of dummies will immediately start their numerous “WOW!” and “Russians Are Coming!” threads on USMB.

2. They may invent and start some kind of criminal case on Trump, so he won’t be able to participate the elections (he sure will be acquitted of the charge later, after the elections are over), just like they’ve done with Dominique Strauss-Kahn in France, who wanted to Run for a French president (and the guy would have been a strong president!):

By early 2011, his work as head of the International Monetary Fund saw him touted as a potential challenger to Nicolas Sarkozy as president of France.
But in May 2011, his political ambitions were all but ended in a single day when the US authorities filed charges of attempted rape.
He was acquitted of the charge of "aggravated pimping" on 12 June, bringing to an end four years of legal proceedings against him.
Profile: Dominique Strauss-Kahn - BBC News
Dominique Strauss-Kahn courtroom drama headed for the big screen
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/world/europe/dsk-acquitted-aggravated-pimping-charges.html?_r=0

3. Or.. even the worst case scenario:
They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.
Interesting take on Trump.

What do you think about all that, Trump supporters?

The biggest thing is to ignore the polls and go out and vote no matter what they say.

About a week before the election, Gallup had Carter up at 47% and Reagan at 39%, and REAGAN WON IN A LANDSLIDE.

Gallup Oct. 13, 1980: Poll Says Carter 44%, Reagan 40% – Texas Insider

Then came more hard punches. On Oct. 13, Gallup put the race nationally at Carter 44%, Reagan 40%. The bottom appeared to fall out two weeks later when a new national Gallup poll had Carter 47%, Reagan 39%.

Last edited:
Just a few weeks ago, when Trump was leading in the polls, Dems pulled out a “Khan scandal”. Even though there was nothing criminal in Trumps actions, Media blew it out pretty efficiently and it cost Trump. Unlike Hillary, Trump’s actions didn’t lead to any deaths or health damage of Americans, but I guess, for some Americans it didn’t matter.

Now, a few weeks after “Khan scandal” Trump is even in mostly all the polls. Does it mean: we should be prepared for another fake scandal around Trump? Hillary and her Wall Street bosses are not going to give up their power, it’s pretty obvious. They will be pushing their puppet Hillary into the WH with all possible and impossible ways and Trump is the only figure in their way.

1. One thing they could do would be catching a group of alleged “Russian terrorists” ( since they already started scaring the voters with “Russian threat”), showing their passports on TV (just like official Kiev has done in 2014 after the coup, organized and sponsored by Washington and Soros).

Russihttphttps://www.google.com/search?q=Russian+passports+captured+in+Donbass&biw=1568&bih=739&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiOgrPqoM7OAhXBJiYKHUSDBBoQ7AkIWA&dpr=1
Ukraine Exhibits Weaponry To Prove Russian Involvement In Donbas Fighting Pictures | Getty Images

The voters have been already “warmed up” by alleged story with “Russians hacked Hillary’s emails”, so a lot of ignorant people will buy this story easily and a lot of dummies will immediately start their numerous “WOW!” and “Russians Are Coming!” threads on USMB.

2. They may invent and start some kind of criminal case on Trump, so he won’t be able to participate the elections (he sure will be acquitted of the charge later, after the elections are over), just like they’ve done with Dominique Strauss-Kahn in France, who wanted to Run for a French president (and the guy would have been a strong president!):

By early 2011, his work as head of the International Monetary Fund saw him touted as a potential challenger to Nicolas Sarkozy as president of France.
But in May 2011, his political ambitions were all but ended in a single day when the US authorities filed charges of attempted rape.
He was acquitted of the charge of "aggravated pimping" on 12 June, bringing to an end four years of legal proceedings against him.
Profile: Dominique Strauss-Kahn - BBC News
Dominique Strauss-Kahn courtroom drama headed for the big screen
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/world/europe/dsk-acquitted-aggravated-pimping-charges.html?_r=0

3. Or.. even the worst case scenario:
They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.
Interesting take on Trump.

What do you think about all that, Trump supporters?

What I think is, that there is nothing, absolutely nothing below what a democrat will do to win. Especially those democrats that support such a liar as Hillary.

What I think is, that there is nothing, absolutely nothing below what a democrat will do to win. Especially those democrats that support such a liar as Hillary.
I certainly agree with Freewill. Nothing is sacred to the democrats. The problem with them is that they understand every opposition as mortal combat and not as a contest for whose ideas are better. They will stop at nothing in an attempt to crush their "enemies" and it is well demonstrated on this very board. They perceive that anybody who presents a better idea, or refutes the tried yet failed ideas they have, is a mortal personal enemy to them and as such needs to be eliminated by any means...literally, by any means...

Last edited:
I certainly agree with Freewill. Nothing is sacred to the democrats. The problem with them is that they understand every opposition as mortal combat and not as a contest for whose ideas are better. They will stop nothing in an attempt to crush their "enemies" and it is well demonstrated on this very board. They perceive that anybody who presents a better idea, or refutes the tried yet failed ideas they have, is a mortal personal enemy to them and as such needs to be eliminated by any means...literally, by any means...
Democrats are very scared and will try anything at this point. Any tactic any lie. I think they have the polls skewed to make people feel hopeless.

I certainly agree with Freewill. Nothing is sacred to the democrats. The problem with them is that they understand every opposition as mortal combat and not as a contest for whose ideas are better. They will stop nothing in an attempt to crush their "enemies" and it is well demonstrated on this very board. They perceive that anybody who presents a better idea, or refutes the tried yet failed ideas they have, is a mortal personal enemy to them and as such needs to be eliminated by any means...literally, by any means...
Democrats are very scared and will try anything at this point. Any tactic any lie. I think they have the polls skewed to make people feel hopeless.

That's sooooo true: they are desperate and running out of options: they dug out "Ukrainian ties" of Trump's manager (actually, who cares??). On the other hand, Hillary is a lot more guilty with her "Ukrainian ties": But since the Media is silent, nobody even pays attention. This is just one episode:

The Clinton foundation is also linked directly to Ukrainian oligarchs:
Between 2009 and 2013, including when Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, according to that foundation, which is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It was created by Mr. Pinchuk, whose fortune stems from a pipe-making company. He served two terms as an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament and is a proponent of closer ties between Ukraine and the European Union.

UKRAINE

That's sooooo true: they are desperate and running out of options: they dug out "Ukrainian ties" of Trump's manager (actually, who cares??). On the other hand, Hillary is a lot more guilty with her "Ukrainian ties": But since the Media is silent, nobody even pays attention. This is just one episode:

The Clinton foundation is also linked directly to Ukrainian oligarchs:
Between 2009 and 2013, including when Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, according to that foundation, which is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It was created by Mr. Pinchuk, whose fortune stems from a pipe-making company. He served two terms as an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament and is a proponent of closer ties between Ukraine and the European Union.

UKRAINE
Naturally, our MSM is quiet about it. I hope the Trump camp knows about it and kicks the ball back to their court.

Exactly! They skew the polls in hoping that people would think; "hmmm a lot of people abandoned Trump. Maybe I should too. I doesn't want to look like a fool who doesn't know the ins and outs of the issue." Well, I am hoping that Trump starts the bombardment soon to destroy Clinton's false image.

Exactly! They skew the polls in hoping that people would think; "hmmm a lot of people abandoned Trump. Maybe I should too. I doesn't want to look like a fool who doesn't know the ins and outs of the issue." Well, I am hoping that Trump starts the bombardment soon to destroy Clinton's false image.

Wikileaks are always welcome with their "October surprise" too. We wouldn't mind if they come up with "September surprise" or even "August surprise" :laugh:

Wikileaks are always welcome with their "October surprise" too. We wouldn't mind if they come up with "September surprise" or even "August surprise" :laugh:
The media largely will ignore it of course. They are focusing on electing yet another president. They need to be defeated.

"Trump Supporters, What Should We All Be Prepared for?"

Losing.

Losing to a crook, who belongs to prison but is strongly supported and backed by Wall Street/Establishment, Media and big money bags? At least Trump hasn't done anything criminal and didn't cause any American people's deaths.

Last edited:

I am not sure there will ba a surprise. What on Earth could suprise us about Hillary? She lies, we know that. The Clinton foundation was a money making sceme for the Clinton's, we know that. The email thing, we know she is guilty as hell. Her heath, we know it isn't good. So i am not sure of what kind of surprise can be revealed.

Now it would be a surprise if she dropped out of the race.

September is going to be a very interesting month. As some of you know I have been collecting data on all key media personnel. :) for a number of years to be able to blow them out of the water and turn the tables on them and their families.

No mercy.

For all the shit they have put our side thru political stars and families will get to see what it is like when the media crawls up your ass. But now that the Clinton camp has gone after Trump's campaign staff I'm going to have to open up a can of whoop ass on them as well.

Those who know how to get hold of me please do with information on any and all Clinton staffers and volunteers. Get this out there. Let's pool our information. My plan is to strategically go after key players in a drip drip fashion beginning in September after Labor Day.

Going after Corey with lies and now after Paul it's game on. I'd like to especially take out several Never Trumpers as well. The days are getting shorter. The harvest is on. And my time outside is coming to an end.

I've been working on my night moves. Lets get these sons of bitches.

Now be blatant. Put it out there that we are hunting information on key players. No time for niceness. Key people I want data on are Erik from Red State and Amanda. I have a lot but more would be awesome. Any never trumper. All of Hillarys staffers from Begala across the board. All are fair game.

Funny thing that happened when they went after Manafort on this last bit. He never lobbied but Podesta did. So going after Paul they ended up tying a Clinton supporter to their fake scandal.

Pay back is coming. Get hold of me. And be ready to decimate any and all or don't sign on.

Forum List

Back