Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

I can always count on demofks to show how Stupid they really are! So, insurrection by iphone

Clearly, motive and outcome are not the same thing.

Well, no shit.
I’m not sure why you waste time arguing about what we both know to be obvious.

I don't know what's obvious anymore because you have complicated it beyond all comprehension.

Your problem with Trump's behavior was his motive for not stopping it, is it not? If that's not what you're saying then I am completely at a loss here.

Well, no shit.

I don't know what's obvious anymore because you have complicated it beyond all comprehension.

Your problem with Trump's behavior was his motive for not stopping it, is it not? If that's not what you're saying then I am completely at a loss here.
But remember this, the rioters were reading their phones while they were supposedly beating cops and breaking windows and doors. Now that’s fking italent

Me: “Do you see anything immoral about a guy who was enjoying the violence that was happening and chose not to intervene in stopping it?”

You: “I suppose so.”

So you were saying that he is immoral before you decided to flip on that one. Do you still stand by what you said here?

You want an answer? Okay, no, I don't think his behavior was immoral and I don't think he's immoral. Rather, it's not that I don't think either is immoral, it's just not the word I would use.

As I said before, I do not agree with either the riot or the way he handled it. I just don't think "immoral" is the right word here. For me anyway.

I don't level these kinds of character judgments with the ease you and many Democrats do. "Depraved" and "psychotic' are a bit much to me as well.

Democrats and liberals have taken frivolous character condemnation to an art form. The crusade against racism, for example, looks like a horribly bad six year SNL skit. Anyone can be labeled an Nth degree racist or homophobe or transphobe for almost any reason. It's fucking ridiculous.

Look at yourself in this discussion. Even if everything you say is true, that I've been deflecting and pivoting all this time, one has to wonder why you spent days trying to get me to say one fucking word. Are you that self righteous that you have to obsess about whether someone thinks Trump is immoral or not?

You want an answer? Okay, no, I don't think his behavior was immoral and I don't think he's immoral. Rather, it's not that I don't think either is immoral, it's just not the word I would use.

As I said before, I do not agree with either the riot or the way he handled it. I just don't think "immoral" is the right word here. For me anyway.

I don't level these kinds of character judgments with the ease you and many Democrats do. "Depraved" and "psychotic' are a bit much to me as well.

Democrats and liberals have taken frivolous character condemnation to an art form. The crusade against racism, for example, looks like a horribly bad six year SNL skit. Anyone can be labeled an Nth degree racist or homophobe or transphobe for almost any reason. It's fucking ridiculous.

Look at yourself in this discussion. Even if everything you say is true, that I've been deflecting and pivoting all this time, one has to wonder why you spent days trying to get me to say one fucking word. Are you that self righteous that you have to obsess about whether someone thinks Trump is immoral or not?
Demofks have zero character, and it is they who are immoral

Well, no shit.

You lost track of your own argument.

You: You said "I’m not criticizing Trump for his failure to stop the riots. I’m criticizing him because he took no action (to stop the riot)..."

It's the same goddamn thing...

I just showed that they aren’t the same goddamn thing. A motive and an outcome are not the same thing.

As you would put it, “Well, no shit”. Don’t call them the same goddamn thing when they clearly aren’t. Not sure why you needed me to explain the obvious for you.

Forum List

Back