Trump Supporters Plan Bank Run to Protest His Arrest

There is no delay, as there was never a date given by anyone but Trump
If government has been actively involved in defusing the protests, it's then likely that Trump was fed the day to be today. The smart thing for government to do now is feed out information that it will happen tomorrow, then pull the trigger on Thursday. ............ or Friday and so on...............

The point is, government, the DOJ, etc. have always feared pulling the trigger on Trump. All of this is to be expected.

Trump's organizers need to regroup and call for action 'when' the big event actually happens. And they need to do it very quickly!

What are the the chances we'll be seeing a "Truth" that claims the DA is afraid of him?
I'm trying to figure out the "reasoning" behind personally and publicly insulting officials who are investigating you.

It's childish enough to do that with ANYONE the way he does it, but I guess all he understands is attacks and insults.

The day is not over yet ---- from what that awful DA in New York City said, they were definitely planning to go after him. Total banana republic.

I really liked the idea of using bank runs as a General Strike. That could work!
Government divides and conquers. This is how a revolution is defused without a lot of blood in the streets.

I'm trying to figure out the "reasoning" behind personally and publicly insulting officials who are investigating you.

It's childish enough to do that with ANYONE the way he does it, but I guess all he understands is attacks and insults.

Its not a legitimate investigation at all.

Its a witch hunt masquerading as an investigation, and President Trump is doing exactly the right thing in calling out the doofus and getting him to cower.

Its not a legitimate investigation at all.

Its a witch hunt masquerading as an investigation, and President Trump is doing exactly the right thing in calling out the doofus and getting him to cower.
How do you know this, exactly? Do you have access to all of the evidence that will presented in court?

If so, how did you get that access?

Yep, Trump supporters are going to harm Wall Street to show them!!!

Get your money out now, before it's too late!! :laugh:

• protest in anticipation of his arrest, suggesting a national bank run instead of a traditional demonstration.
  • Trump has already called on his supporters to "PROTEST, PROTEST PROTEST" if he's arrested Tuesday morning.
  • The George Washington Initiative told Newsweek that searches for a pro-Trump bank run nearly quadrupled between Friday and Saturday, with queries rising again on Monday.

Gimme mah got dann munney !
Yes sir.All of it ? Yes'm'. You want it all in ones or can I give you a ten and a five
HMMM ??? Mo is mo better aint it ?
Gimme all ones.

How do you know this, exactly? Do you have access to all of the evidence that will presented in court?

If so, how did you get that access?

No I didn't see all of the "evidence" , and that's actually part of the whole reason I can tell that its bullshit.

Trump's enemies would have leaked it if there actually was evidence a lot time ago.

But over the past 8 years, they have produced bupkis in all of their "investigations", no individual who thinks it out could think that they suddenly have something valid here.

No I didn't see all of the "evidence" , and that's actually part of the whole reason I can tell that its bullshit.

Trump's enemies would have leaked it if there actually was evidence a lot time ago.

But over the past 8 years, they have produced bupkis in all of their "investigations", no individual who thinks it out could think that they suddenly have something valid here.
You're coming to final conclusions without even seeing the evidence or hearing the arguments.

Okay. That's up to you.

Forum List

Back