Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

No!!! Everything Trump did was for the Greater Glory of the Little Baby Jeebus!!!! Trump was the Second Immaculate Reception, untainted by Sin!!!!

Almost all were retroactively classified. They were not classified at that time.

There was a small number marked classified and NONE marked "Top secret" or even "Secret".

Of course feel free to provide a source that proves otherwise

BUTTER EMAILS!@!@
Who would classify them, Lesh? They weren't going through normal channels because Clinton was hiding what she was doing. That doesn't mean they weren't sensitive materials. When they were examined after they were found thousands were found to be classified and 6 were deemed Top Secret. The bottom line is that Clinton knowingly broke the law...and when she was caught because of her lies about Benghazi the whole sordid mess was made public! Comey's claim that she wasn't sophisticated enough to know what she was doing was laughable.

Who would classify them, Lesh? They weren't going through normal channels because Clinton was hiding what she was doing. That doesn't mean they weren't sensitive materials. When they were examined after they were found thousands were found to be classified and 6 were deemed Top Secret. The bottom line is that Clinton knowingly broke the law...and when she was caught because of her lies about Benghazi the whole sordid mess was made public! Comey's claim that she wasn't sophisticated enough to know what she was doing was laughable.
Pure fucking nonsense. "Classified" is a specific designation (often overused). Almost all was not classified until AFTER the fact. The claim is that it was classified so Clinton broke a rule. It all but a few cases that was not true.

From what I read there were NO "top secret" docs. Feel free to prove there were.

BUTTER EMAILS!@!

Pure fucking nonsense. "Classified" is a specific designation (often overused). Almost all was not classified until AFTER the fact. The claim is that it was classified so Clinton broke a rule. It all but a few cases that was not true.

From what I read there were NO "top secret" docs. Feel free to prove there were.

BUTTER EMAILS!@!
What difference at this time does it make? 30,000 missing emails some written and sent on the night of the terrorist attack on Benghazi.

BUTTER EMAILS!@!
When you hide things so the people that would normally classify it never see it...it's pretty hard to then turn around and claim that it wasn't sensitive material because it wasn't classified! Duh?

BUTTER EMAILS!@!
It's akin to claiming you're not a rustler because you only steal calves that haven't been branded yet. You know you're doing wrong...that's why you lie about it...that's why you pay someone to bleach your servers when you get caught!

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

If he didn't, will you agree the FBI n DOJ need an enema?

hilliary broke the law. Shall we go back and hold her accountable? And the democrats for foisting a kenyan national on us as president? THIS WAS ABOUT REcords that they say he has and he says not. or records that are legally his and he will put them in his library. NO PRESIDENT has had his home raided over such a thing..and bill and hilliary would have most definitely been a prime target.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

Nope we should put the boxes on a shelf somewhere in The bowels of the hoover building then go smoke some crack with hookers ......paid for by FUSA taxpayer Ukraine skim

The law only applies to some folks. Minorities were right all along.
Notice how often you'll see them say THIS IS MY COUNTRY. As if they earned the good fortune of being born here. As if they created and built the place. And we have a pretty good idea of who they think this country DOESN'T belong to.

This is the mix of arrogance and ignorance that defines Trumpism.

Nope, not anymore. Not after this fishing expedition while all your Dem cronies go free, GG.

Now go cry about it. I don't care.

Notice how often you'll see them say THIS IS MY COUNTRY. As if they earned the good fortune of being born here. As if they created and built the place. And we have a pretty good idea of who they think this country DOESN'T belong to.

This is the mix of arrogance and ignorance that defines Trumpism.

You are far and away the most insufferably narcissistic poster on this board.

Forum List

Back