trump Supporters Didn't Read The Transcript As They Demand Everyone Read The Transcript

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I find it very interesting to see trump supporters demand that people read the transcript from the call with Zelensky while they admit they have never read it.

I had to laugh at the one who said people shouldn't be sheep, should think for themselves and read the transcript while admitting he didn't read it either.

I'm not surprised. They are them most lazy people in our nation.

Jordan Klepper Asks Trump Supporters If They Read Transcript

I find it equally interesting that Nancy said it has to be passed in order to read it about Obamacare

I find it very interesting to see trump supporters demand that people read the transcript from the call with Zelensky while they admit they have never read it.

I had to laugh at the one who said people shouldn't be sheep, should think for themselves and read the transcript while admitting he didn't read it either.

Honey, tell me you did. I’ll quiz you on it. ;)

I find it interesting that OP has no hidden gem we all missed...no real point to make...he just wants to bitch that we didn't read it :)

I didn't read it because I think the Vice-President engaging in a kick-back scheme using his son to launder the money and interfering with the internal workings of the Ukraine by demanding they fire the Attorney General who was investigating the scheme---is exactly what ought to be investigated.

Biden committed the crime---the essential elements of which he admitted to on tape---in 2016, and he DOES NOT get a pass simply because he is running for President.

Yes, I read it. I'd like you to do us a favor, though: Please refrain from posting idiotic threads.

Forum List

Back