The Lincoln Project

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
These are republicans I can support.

We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated
The president and his enablers have replaced conservatism with an empty faith led by a bogus prophet.
By George T. Conway III, Steve Schmidt, John Weaver and Rick Wilson
The authors have worked for and supported Republican campaigns.
Dec. 17, 2019

Patriotism and the survival of our nation in the face of the crimes, corruption and corrosive nature of Donald Trump are a higher calling than mere politics. As Americans, we must stem the damage he and his followers are doing to the rule of law, the Constitution and the American character.

That’s why we are announcing the Lincoln Project, an effort to highlight our country’s story and values, and its people’s sacrifices and obligations. This effort transcends partisanship and is dedicated to nothing less than preservation of the principles that so many have fought for, on battlefields far from home and within their own communities.

This effort asks all Americans of all places, creeds and ways of life to join in the seminal task of our generation: restoring to this nation leadership and governance that respects the rule of law, recognizes the dignity of all people and defends the Constitution and American values at home and abroad.

Over these next 11 months, our efforts will be dedicated to defeating President Trump and Trumpism at the ballot box and to elect those patriots who will hold the line. We do not undertake this task lightly, nor from ideological preference. We have been, and remain, broadly conservative (or classically liberal) in our politics and outlooks. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain, but our shared fidelity to the Constitution dictates a common effort.

Opinion | We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

upload_2019-12-17_15-48-18.png

The Lincoln Project | The Lincoln Project

The president and his enablers have replaced conservatism with an empty faith led by a bogus prophet.
Dec. 17, 2019

Patriotism and the survival of our nation in the face of the crimes, corruption and corrosive nature of Donald Trump are a higher calling than mere politics. As Americans, we must stem the damage he and his followers are doing to the rule of law, the Constitution and the American character.

That’s why we are announcing the Lincoln Project, an effort to highlight our country’s story and values, and its people’s sacrifices and obligations. This effort transcends partisanship and is dedicated to nothing less than preservation of the principles that so many have fought for, on battlefields far from home and within their own communities.

This effort asks all Americans of all places, creeds and ways of life to join in the seminal task of our generation: restoring to this nation leadership and governance that respects the rule of law, recognizes the dignity of all people and defends the Constitution and American values at home and abroad.

Over these next 11 months, our efforts will be dedicated to defeating President Trump and Trumpism at the ballot box and to elect those patriots who will hold the line. We do not undertake this task lightly, nor from ideological preference. We have been, and remain, broadly conservative (or classically liberal) in our politics and outlooks. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain, but our shared fidelity to the Constitution dictates a common effort.

Opinion | We Are Republicans, and We Want Trump Defeated action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

View attachment 295248

Most of us want no part of them or you.

Support them and keep them. No one gives a rat's ass.

"A small group of President Donald Trump’s fiercest conservative critics, including the husband of the president’s own chief adviser, is launching a super PAC designed to fight Trump’s reelection and punish congressional Republicans deemed his “enablers.”

"The new organization, known as the Lincoln Project, represents a formal step forward for the so-called Never Trump movement, which has been limited largely to social media commentary and cable news attacks through the first three years of Trump’s presidency. Organizers report fundraising commitments exceeding $1 million to begin, although they hope to raise and spend much more to fund a months-long advertising campaign in a handful of 2020 battleground states to persuade disaffected Republican voters to break from Trump’s GOP."

LInks:

bostonherald.com/2019/12/17/trump-conservative-critics-launch-pac-to-fight-reelection/

Conservative Trump critics launch PAC to fight reelection

Trump conservative critics launch PAC to fight reelection

I expect the faux conservatives including trump will now begin to attack the character of the members of this new and very patriotic group of citizens.
why are they patriotic?....just because they are against trump?...

"A small group of President Donald Trump’s fiercest conservative critics, including the husband of the president’s own chief adviser, is launching a super PAC designed to fight Trump’s reelection and punish congressional Republicans deemed his “enablers.”

"The new organization, known as the Lincoln Project, represents a formal step forward for the so-called Never Trump movement, which has been limited largely to social media commentary and cable news attacks through the first three years of Trump’s presidency. Organizers report fundraising commitments exceeding $1 million to begin, although they hope to raise and spend much more to fund a months-long advertising campaign in a handful of 2020 battleground states to persuade disaffected Republican voters to break from Trump’s GOP."

LInks:

bostonherald.com/2019/12/17/trump-conservative-critics-launch-pac-to-fight-reelection/

I expect the faux conservatives including trump will now begin to attack the character of the members of this new and very patriotic group of citizens.
I'm not criticizing their principles, but one has to question their strategy and end game.

What do they expect to happen if they succeed?

Is Mike Pence behind this?
:laugh:

th

Do I want honest corruption like; renting hotel rooms I own; hiring family to watch my back, etc, etc, etc,...: or dishonest corruption like; Fast & Furious, rigging election primaries, faking FBI information, etc, etc, etc,...???

I'd rather have neither but if have to pick I'll take the honest corruption please.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Dec. 17, 2019

View attachment 295248

I find this interesting.

Dec. 17, 2019

View attachment 295248

^^^^^ A group made up of idiot losers. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

Dec. 17, 2019

View attachment 295248

Like I said, I don't fault them for their principles. I do, however, question their strategy and endgame.

What do they have in mind if they succeed?

Dec. 17, 2019

View attachment 295248

The same neocon assholes who got us mired in Iraq.

They can all suck a bag of dicks.

Dec. 17, 2019

View attachment 295248

Like I said, I don't fault them for their principles. I do, however, question their strategy and endgame.

They have no principles...They're Bushbots.

Dec. 17, 2019

View attachment 295248

Principled or not, what is the objective? :laugh:

Do they even think past their noses?

And this Steve Schmidt. Who is he? Well, he lost his job as a pundit on msnbc, and had a client, the founder of Starbucks, who was going to run for president as an independent, but we haven’t heard anything of that lately...
And anyone to call the founder of Starbucks conservative...I have a bridge to sell ya.

LInks:

why are they patriotic?....just because they are against trump?...

Read the links, they expressed their reasons to attempt to oust Trump in the next election, as well as those Republican Members of both the Senate and House who have are supporting the President.

Dec. 17, 2019

View attachment 295248

Principled or not, what is the objective? :laugh:

Do they even think past their noses?

It’s called trying to stay relevant when they aren’t.

Forum List

Back