Trump supporters can't get enough of ... Obama??

When you have a fucked up retard who keeps publicly sticking his finger in his ass, the only defense you can have for the dumb fuck is, "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" or "Because Obama!"

When you have a fucked up retard who keeps publicly sticking his finger in his ass, the only defense you can have to defend the dumb fuck is, "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" or "Because Obama!"

You kinda remind me of Mr. Garrison, for some reason.

The last half of his second term was run by the majority Dems in the House and Senate-not him. He didn't rule by fiat, like the last did.
Seriously, I hear as much talk from them about Obama as I do Trump these days. What's the deal, lads? How come whenever Trump's name comes up, you bring up Obama??

Because he is largely responsible for the insane circumstances Trump is having to deal with.

How so?

Are you telling me Trump would've preferred to come in after George W? Because I find that hard to believe.

American history 2000-2016. I include the Bush Administration because Bush was quite the stealth Democrat, particularly in his second term.

When Al Gore lost the 2000 election, the Democrats went collectively mad and began to unmask. Now we see them as they truly are.

Seriously, I hear as much talk from them about Obama as I do Trump these days. What's the deal, lads? How come whenever Trump's name comes up, you bring up Obama??

Because he is largely responsible for the insane circumstances Trump is having to deal with.

How so?

Are you telling me Trump would've preferred to come in after George W? Because I find that hard to believe.
George Bush went home when his time was up. Obama parked himself a few blocks away from the White House, no doubt to help Hillary transform us into Hemisphere #1. Since that didn't go as planned now he heads the resistance movement to interfere with Trump's presidency. Trump goes to South Korea, Obama shows up as soon as Trump leaves....

Obama elected himself president of the shadow government to further Soros' plan for us.
Obama should be tried for treason. He is a Muslim UN thorn is America's side.

Last edited:

How so?

George Bush went home when his time was up. Obama parked himself a few blocks away from the White House, no doubt to help Hillary transform us into Hemisphere #1. Since that didn't go as planned now he heads the resistance movement to interfere with Trump's presidency. Trump goes to South Korea, Obama shows up as soon as Trump leaves. Obama should be tried for treason. He is a Muslim thorn is America's side.

Oh God ... one of you guys ...

How so?

George Bush went home when his time was up. Obama parked himself a few blocks away from the White House, no doubt to help Hillary transform us into Hemisphere #1. Since that didn't go as planned now he heads the resistance movement to interfere with Trump's presidency. Trump goes to South Korea, Obama shows up as soon as Trump leaves. Obama should be tried for treason. He is a Muslim thorn is America's side.

Sort of...

So, why do YOU think Obama shadowed Trump's trip to SoKo? Selling Girl Scout cookies? Or perhaps you didn't even know about the trip, cause you are one of those guys...

How so?

Sort of...

So, why do YOU think Obama shadowed Trump's trip to SoKo? Selling Girl Scout cookie?

How the fuck would I know? Do you think I'm Obama's vacation assistant?

How so?

Sort of...

So, why do YOU think Obama shadowed Trump's trip to SoKo? Selling Girl Scout cookie?

How the fuck would I know? Do you think I'm Obama's vacation assistant?

No. You are one of those guys who doesn't know his ass from page eight. That was no vacation....

Forum List

Back