Trump Supporter Shouts Profanities And Interrupts HAMILTON In Chicago

What goes around comes around.

You liberals liked what O'Scammer did with Executive Orders? Then you gotta love what President Trump will do with his pen and phone. 'Cause if you don't you might discover his IRS (he inherited that along with the pen and the phone) has developed a fascination with your tax records.

Did I remember to say "What goes around comes around"?

Of course I did.....but you weren't listening.

Last edited:
Like I read.....Hamilton's cast deserves whatever comes their way, after their disgusting behavior at the end of their performance the other night, when Vice President Pence was there.

If Hamilton's cast behave like scum don't be surprised that people react like scum to them.

C'est la vie.;)

What the hell are you talking about, deplorable? The cast was nothing but professional, and even discouraged booing Pence.
Hey idiot, the crybaby racist cast started it when they embarrassed themselves by trying to lecture Mr. Pence.

You liberals liked what O'Scammer did with Executive Order? Then you gotta love what President Trump will do with his pen and phone. 'Cause if you don't you might discover his IRS (he inherited that along with the pen and the phone) has developed a fascination with your tax records.

I agree!

Demrats like to behave like savages .....but when people respond to them, as they should, oh shock!!! horror!!! the little snowflakes feel offended!

F... them. Those times are over :clap:

Wow. One person curses and you are upset. Meanwhile hundreds of the real deplorables are blocking innocent travelers on the interstate, dishonoring the American flag and their fellow man, and demanding that they get their way over all other opinions and you don't say a word. Perhaps to see a deplorable all you have to do is stand in front of a mirror.
ya a couple of republicans are looking at 25 years for blocking traffic in New Jersey

You liberals liked what O'Scammer did with Executive Order? Then you gotta love what President Trump will do with his pen and phone. 'Cause if you don't you might discover his IRS (he inherited that along with the pen and the phone) has developed a fascination with your tax records.

I agree!

Demrats like to behave like savages .....but when people respond to them, as they should, oh shock!!! horror!!! the little snowflakes feel offended!

Nah, this is your society, and it's funny to watch you all exhibit exactly the same behaviors to each other and then both retreat to stuff like this.

Last edited:
Hamilton has decided to make a political statement about Mr. Trump on stage. They are fair game now.

Oh, suddenly political statements at an entertainment event isn't acceptable to the left. What happened to freedom of speech and the right to protest?

Hamilton has decided to make a political statement about Mr. Trump on stage. They are fair game now.

And that's different now just how exactly? What an exceptional society we have. No wonder we have to export this shit with violence and chicanery.

Payback's a bitch.

Might want to repeat that to yourself, something hints at your lack of full absorption of the concept, stevie.
What's wrong, Lummy, you guys can dish it out but can't take it?

I always find it best to target appropriately, you never have that I've seen. But hey, put me in whatever group you need to for your emotional release sessions.

Just for the record I don't agree with interrupting such events in private venues. It's wrong of leftist plants at Trump rallies to interrupt them, that's an infringement on people's right to peacefully assemble. It's wrong for NFL players to protest during game time, they are paid professionals and should act like it while they are on the field, protest on your own personal time, people aren't paying to see you protest.

However, these actors went out of their way to make a political statement during their show, they are now free game. Any objections by lefties just shows what hypocrites they are.

Just for the record I don't agree with interrupting such events in private venues. It's wrong of leftist plants at Trump rallies to interrupt them, that's an infringement on people's right to peacefully assemble. It's wrong for NFL players to protest during game time, they are paid professionals and should act like it while they are on the field, protest on your own personal time, people aren't paying to see you protest.

However, these actors went out of their way to make a political statement during their show, they are now free game. Any objections by lefties just shows what hypocrites they are.

Oh come on now, "leftie" is all you need for your "fair game" bullshit, just grow up and own it. Yes yes I know, "they" do it too, which is why you're all really alike in this disease.

I agree!

Only froot loop RWNJ traitors would say exercising first amendment rights is behaving like savages. No wonder you voted for a dictator who wants to end most of the Constitution. And don't pretend you didn't know it.

As for Mike Sharia Law Pence, the audience booed him and they have that right as well. And so do the trumpkins. Just like you, they have the right to speak out against free speech.

Funnies part of that is the play concerned the liberal founding fathers fighting for the right to free speech and protest. The very things trump and pence have always spoken against and even threatened to imprison those who do speak out or protest.

Again, don't pretend you don't know it and don't pretend you didn't vote to sell out your country. You did.

Another RWNJ traitor who has never read his own constitution and yet is against it - but only for the left.

Idiots.

Good grief...I suppose we can expect another series of late night Twits from the Snowflake-elect calling for safe spaces!

Forum List

Back