Trump Supporter Shouts Profanities And Interrupts HAMILTON In Chicago

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
And the depolorables strike again! They're on a rampage...

Now, BroadwayWorld has learned that a Trump supporter interrupted the Saturday evening performance of Hamilton in Chicago. An audience member seated in the balcony allegedly shouted "We won! You Lost! Get over it! F*ck you!" during the number "Dear Theodosia."

One Twitter user who attended the show alleges that the audience member also shouted profanities and had an altercation with security before being removed from the auditorium.

One Facebook user wrote "At the end, the performers were crying... so was I. They didn't break characters once. They still sang their hearts out."

We'll continue to follow this story as more information becomes available.

Scum. :mad-61:

Wow, a musical theatre fan myself, I'd like to apologize to the cast and crew for whatever caused this incident, blamed partially on alcohol,
and CONGRATULATE them for their professional performance, and using this to further market their well orchestrated musical
combining educational history content with a creative cultural statement.

From what I read on the writer, he is truly a genius, well deserving of highest accolades,
whether or not his message is taken positive, negative or neutral. His mastery of the craft surpasses anything that might detract,
(though of course it doesn't mean any such objections or criticisms are invalid but equal expressions of value that should be respected as well).

For the art of musical writing and performance, and capturing history in a creative way
that sings to the audiences, my hats off to him and the performers and producers on their growing success!

I'm embarrassed that the freedom of expression we have in America was also abused to disrupt the show
for the crew and the audience, but glad this was used to promote public awareness and knowledge on a higher level than before.

So from even bad things, more good can come if we focus on that!

Wow. One person curses and you are upset. Meanwhile hundreds of the real deplorables are blocking innocent travelers on the interstate, dishonoring the American flag and their fellow man, and demanding that they get their way over all other opinions and you don't say a word. Perhaps to see a deplorable all you have to do is stand in front of a mirror.

I guess the Democrats that like to stop performances to lecture from the stage don't like it done to them.

Pardon me while I don't give a shit. They had it coming.

Now, BroadwayWorld has learned that a Trump supporter interrupted the Saturday evening performance of Hamilton in Chicago. An audience member seated in the balcony allegedly shouted "We won! You Lost! Get over it! F*ck you!" during the number "Dear Theodosia."

One Twitter user who attended the show alleges that the audience member also shouted profanities and had an altercation with security before being removed from the auditorium.

One Facebook user wrote "At the end, the performers were crying... so was I. They didn't break characters once. They still sang their hearts out."

15135814_1738896689766550_5913346575979668684_n.png

I guess the Democrats that like to stop performances to lecture from the stage don't like it done to them.

Can ya just feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the healing our president elect was calling for.

Like I read.....Hamilton's cast deserves whatever comes their way, after their disgusting behavior at the end of their performance the other night, when Vice President Pence was there.

If Hamilton's cast behave like scum don't be surprised that people react like scum to them.

C'est la vie.;)

Like I read.....Hamilton's cast deserves whatever comes their way, after their disgusting behavior at the end of their performance the other night, when Vice President Pence was there.

If Hamilton's cast behave like scum don't be surprised that people react like scum to them.

C'est la vie.;)

OK, let's see how that goes then.

I disagree Tipsycatlover
two wrongs don't make it right

The disrupters of performers need to be disciplined according to the rules of that house.
Punishment does NOT call for other disrupters to go do the same to an unrelated performance?

This is as NONSENSICAL as someone in NY "shooting a cop"
to get back at other police? Do you really want to sound like you approve that kind of response as "having it coming"?

Tipsycatlover maybe you are saying that
repercussions "do happen," but I HOPE you are not trying to justify them!

I hope somebody takes rotten tomatoes to the performance next time. :funnyface:

....or rotten eggs

15135814_1738896689766550_5913346575979668684_n.png

Thank you. But actually the number is now over 700.

Update: Incidents of Hateful Harassment Since Election Day Now Number 701

Trump supporters are the absolute scum of the Earth.

C'est la vie.;)

What the hell are you talking about, deplorable? The cast was nothing but professional, and even discouraged booing Pence.

Wow, a musical theatre fan myself, I'd like to apologize to the cast and crew for whatever caused this incident, blamed partially on alcohol,
and CONGRATULATE them for their professional performance, and using this to further market their well orchestrated musical
combining educational history content with a creative cultural statement.

From what I read on the writer, he is truly a genius, well deserving of highest accolades,
whether or not his message is taken positive, negative or neutral. His mastery of the craft surpasses anything that might detract,
(though of course it doesn't mean any such objections or criticisms are invalid but equal expressions of value that should be respected as well).

For the art of musical writing and performance, and capturing history in a creative way
that sings to the audiences, my hats off to him and the performers and producers on their growing success!

I'm embarrassed that the freedom of expression we have in America was also abused to disrupt the show
for the crew and the audience, but glad this was used to promote public awareness and knowledge on a higher level than before.

So from even bad things, more good can come if we focus on that!
Do you condemn the rioters who are doing worse? Probably not because they are the real deplorables whom you support. idiot.

Forum List

Back